So how would you feel if you were invited out after being ignored and ostracised...

So how would you feel if you were invited out after being ignored and ostracised, but then get told that plans are cancelled last minute. But then you have to deliver something nextdoor and there they all are partying?
How can i get across to them that I'm tired of this shit happening?

Attached: 1522326675207.jpg (1065x1500, 166K)

Confront them about it, that shit is not okay

I went in with two others, the two others left but I got dragged out.

You got dragged out?
Green text story pls

You are being so vague as to say absolutely nothing.

No story really it was awkward to be there and i was surprised allot to be dragged out by one that I didnt know was behind me

As someone who’s always been an outcast I’d be surprised they invited me in the first place.

I was, and I was really sad about it

Cut them out of your life and make new friends...

How old are you and what kind of social circle is this?

Too old for this. Between 20-30

What is the actual story here? Why do you think you are ostracized? Did you do something awful?

Ok I’ll be honest OP, this thread is absolutely pointless.

>no story
>got dragged out of a party I was invinited but still went
>I am between 20-30 years old

What the fuck am I supposed to do with this??

There really is no story.
Just never get invited, got invited, then had to deliver something nextdoor by complete coincidence and there they were all partying.

OK Point is, what the fuck do I say?
Do i just cut them all off? It's like the last straw, however I don't have anything else and hate being lonely. But I suppose I generally am most of the time

You are not telling us something. Did you grope girls while drunk? Get arrested for cp? Why would you be uninvited?

What did you coincidentally deliver next door and why?
Who were the two people you entered with?
How did you decide to enter with these two people?
What did they say to you?
Who was the person who threw you out? Part of the group?
Was anything said? How was the atmosphere when you entered the room?
You say the two people left before you did, how long where you there?
Why did they leave? Did they speak to you or say goodbye?

What did you aim to achieve by posting?

I know how you feel, these arent real friends. Friends enjoy your company, and friends want you there. If they dont want you, fuck em.

Ignore them next time.

So what'd you do in the long run?

I’ve got that rapey kinda feeling too.
Maybe he’s harassing his ex gf, casually showing up at parties with her friends he hardly knows

If you haven't done anything wrong, then confront these "friends" about it.

I was excluded from events as a teen, felt like shit, became a loner. Still notice the effects today. In hindsight it would have been much easier to confront them. I cut my nose off to spite my face, and regret it.

I would think that someone actually wanted you at that party, but when someone with more off a say got wind of your invitation they demanded you where uninvited

Or they are just complete dicks, ask the person who invited you what went down

This might be me being a retard, but I would be direct with them about it. I've learned that the only way to effectively get your point across is to be direct.