I like a girl who has a boyfriend who I'm lightweight friends with...

I like a girl who has a boyfriend who I'm lightweight friends with. I've known this girl a couple months now and I was in love from the moment I saw her; however, the first time I saw her, when she didn't have a boyfriend, I smoked weed with her and got anti-social, thus not telling her how I felt. She's definitely interest3d in me, but I don't know if it's too the extent of breaking up with her boyfriend for me. I don't want to conspire to split them up, but I want to tell her how I feel, and then, whatever happens, happens. I really fucking like her. Is this a bad idea? She's an aspiring actress and hella artsy, though, shes shy off stage--except around her boyfriend and I

Attached: 1522466914260.jpg (146x110, 4K)

>a girl who has a boyfriend
>I want to tell her how I feel
Terrible idea. Do not attempt.

Yes it's a bad idea you dumbass.

Why? She's definitely at least interested in me, and she's so fucking sexy.

She has a boyfriend, you fruitloop.

And you're in Jow Forums, so I hardly think you're good enough to steal her from her current bf.

You're fucking stupid OP yeah go ahead get her to cheat on her boyfriend and date her

It'll just be a matter of time until she finds someone more interesting and hotter than you and she leaves you for him

Im actually decent with certain kinds of girls, and her type is right in my wheel house. I've had two girlfriends, one of which was 9/10 by my friends and mines standards...what I'm really concerned about though is, if I swoop, then what does that say about her loyalty? However, if I just say something like--If you ever break up with your boyfriend, then I would love to take you on a date.
How does that sound?

Attached: 1521686207647.jpg (397x500, 59K)

Can any girls opine on the subject?

Sounds creepy. Just leave them alone and move on.

How, wtf? Have you ever talked to a gril?

Girl here

I'd say leave her alone
You can tell her you're interested and lose your friendship because you jumped the gun and she would feel guilty

Or you can just keep being friends as you already are but I wouldn't advise you stay friends becaus I don't think you know your limits (you're still interest and even debating hitting on her knowing she already has a bf) imagine being on the boyfriend's side of the story

"Yo if you break up, we'll date cool?" are you an idiot?

Attached: 1517755109083.jpg (480x368, 14K)

But isn't just being friends, so that you can potentially date someone duplicitous, and worse? We were all three hanging--with another one of my friends, yesterday watching UK skins and doing a couple lines, when, as we started talking, she moved away from her boyfriend on the couch towards me. I could feel the gravitational force. It's a huge couch and we ended up all squished by me in the corner. I am respectful, and don't want to hurt him, so I don't blatantly hit onn her, but we have a lot in common and end up talking a lot together. She doesn't make eye contact with anyone except me and probably her boyfriend tbf, but can't say for sure

Attached: 1520618037705s.jpg (125x93, 2K)

I guess so, shiiiit. Can you explain, because I still don't see the problem

What the fuck are you doing boi.
Telling a girl you like her without having done anything romantic is a terrible idea, women do not work that way.Disney lied to you and fairytales don't exist. confessing your love and then sailing off into the Caribbean sea to drink virgin cuba libres isn't going to happen. Normal people don't drink virgin cuba libres but I said it because I think it resonates well with you. Women want what's desirable to others as well to them. You said she's "interested" so you are desirable to ger, now you just got to be desirable for others and confessing your feelies will obliterate that and your chance.

But I got good news my friend, it's not lost. But you got to have a game plan. Her relationship is pretty new so she's still influenced by dopamine and oxytocin. This fades around 6 months into a relationship so if you want to play safe work towards that point.
She is in a relationship and that's what holding you back and if that's true you should just leave it alone right now. What woman would want a beta that doesn't fight for her because she is "taken". Be a man and go for what you want.

Almost every man can get almost every girl even when she's together with someone else. Especially when she's with someone else. The only condition is that she can't be a 100% happy in her current relationship.
"But" what if she's 95% happy user?"
Well shit son it's going to be hard but just find out what the 5% she's unhappy about is and play on that. Providing her that 5% and slowly expand that 5% untill it's big enough for you to move in when she has a weak moment. Pro-tip: the days before she has her period and had a recent fight with her bf, hormones are your friend with women.
Her being a relationship is enticing for both you and her. You want something that is taken. Yet you fight for her, show her that you really want her and that you do not give a shit about social conventions. Life is a drag andcheating is exciting for most females.

Ok, finally someone with reasonable advice. I was thinking very similairly to you user, but the only problem is I want to date her, and if I swoop, then I will be setting a precedant of cheating with her. Are you saying all girls cheat anyways? Or, be alpha enough and she won't want to cheat?

It's just creepy to say something like that to someone in a relationship. It's not hard to realize why. You end up sounding desperate.

>bc it's self evident
Wow, great fucking argument!
She knows I can get girls, but I like and want her. I don't see how it's creepy at all. It might not be the best way to go about this, but it isn't creepy

Women and men are biologically wired towards polygamy. I'm not saying all girls cheat but that all girls could cheat. They will never do it if you are alpha and have her under control, this can be through making her 100% happy or by just dominating her, which go hand in hand. Girls want to be submissive, you just go to get her into to the flow.
The majority of women don't cheat because of social norms and because they have nobody in their life that they FEEL (women don't think, they feel) is worth getting caught cheating for. Most guys back off just because the girl is in a relationship, dont be one of those betas. Be different and more determined.

Confessions dont work unless she's already smitten for you. Get it out of your head. Or do it, get rejected and learn from it.

You are right user. Only person with any fucking sense in this whole dam thread

Attached: 1518546100292s.jpg (182x250, 12K)

>it's another "someone feeds an impressionable teenager the 'we're all animals in the end' thread
Once a cheater, always a cheater. If you convince her to leave because the grass is greener, the next dude who's an upgrade of you will convince her to do the same. You aren't a sultan and you're not worth a sultan's ransom, so you'll be passed up for the soonest sign of anything better, if that's the pretense.

>be different
>and more determined
I saw a dude who had to leave the city because he'd go into any-ass random club, deliberately to avoid people he knew, and get called out as 'the guy who dumped Anonette.' It was amazing; he got so tired of it his life plan changed to involve moving out of the city, because in the city was a constant reminder that his girlfriend did not, in fact, want an open relationship.
The sick irony is she went on to do yoga full-time and became unreasonably hot. Like from the cute nerdy girl, to the hot chick in lulu lemon that turns every head. Day-um.

Anyway, word travels. You become one of those guys who steals girls by 'being different' and 'more determined' like this is fuggin Undertale,
>Guys will know you as 'that dude' that they don't bring girls around. This may lead to some functional friendships but in the end, you will either end up with a bunch of single swingers, or be passed up for other people who don't move on others' chicks.
>Girls will know you as the guy who moves in on relationships and since girls enjoy the notion of a bastion of order and stability in their world, they will see you as attempting to take something away from them.

All possibilities are on the table provided we haven't got a full idea of what these two are like but rest assured, the grass is always greener.
I get you like her but if stealing a girl is how you gotta get yours, maybe you're not doing so well.

So what's your advice in the given situation then?
Do you hinkle I should just tell her how I feel and leave it there, or back off completely

Were I in your shoes I'd back off.
>Taken girls are always more work to get and keep than not
>You now slight the ex because one way or another, he'll know you're diddlin'
>People around you aren't obligated to respect the fact that you moved on taken ground
>People around you aren't obligated to treat you the same as always despite this
I've seen people change at the drop of a hat over tons of things; love would not be the most ridiculous of those things. Besides which, it's another thing to consider that she'd leave so quickly, and could bounce to her ex or another guy.

It's not that this guy's payload is baloney, but I don't know that this guy's the one rounding in on his 30s. There's also a lot of cover-up and projection that goes into polygamy acceptance, because a lot of it ends exactly as you'd expect: involving more humans makes it worse to deal with when things go wrong. Who'da thunk, am I right?

It's not worth it. That's my advice. I think it's better to find a lady who's got less in her carry-on baggage. Being taken beforehand is just another layer of complexity. Yeah, you COULD talk them out of the relationship and into yours and so on and so forth. But it makes a lot of suggestions that are counterintuitive to your situation and endgame (IE dating her for an extended period). You'll be setting up the kind of scenario that crashes and burns. Again-- it totally could go well, but there's a lot to suggest that it couldn't.

You could be in the position of her bf and you probably will be. Why would you even want a girl that can't be loyal to her bf? And why can't you look for another girl? How old are you and how many girls have you been with?

>back off
You sound like a bitch. Pass
The only thing I'm debating is whether I should tell her we are going out, or asking. I'm gunna say something
>why can't find another girl
Cuz I want this one. Don't be a bitch too. I've had 3 girlfriends. Banged a couple other than them. I'm 23

Tell her we should go out, or,
Just how I feel and put the ball in her court, bc I don't want a cheater

>I'm 23
Then have fun, man. I figured you guys weren't the ones rounding in on 30.
We'll see you in the thread about the fallout you cause. Cheers.

no dude it's not creepy, it's just aggressive
if this guy finds out he'll either confront you or keep her away from you. you can create some very unwanted long term enemies over this stuff

>he thinks he's gonna steal her away but he can't even decide what his approach is
Nigga

Kek. Cheers to you to man

Are you autistic? Real question.

Women like dominance, it is a calculated risk

right, just make sure you're not going to be dominated if you take this line

I've never been diagnosed--how the fuck am I supposed to know? Im fairly charming when I want to be. Why?

Do you consider yourself (or aspire to be) not scum? If so, wait until she's single before you try anything.

Right

Attached: 1521999731597.jpg (524x400, 26K)

I'ts all relative man
*hits blunt*

>calls himself charming, swears in response to a question
Wellp.

Shouldn't you be leaving soon, so Jamal can have some private time with your gril...get ready for the phone posting everybody

what do you even have in common that's so special dude?

>like similair authors
>she's aspiring actor and I'm aspiring artist
>both have big Brains
>she's likes that I'may weird, she's weird
she's nerdsy librarian sexy with curves

that's not much.. and i bet she is not even team mint.

>makes cuckold jokes
>in love with a person who's taken and gets the d right now
kok

We are all animals in the end. If you have any real wisdom with human interaction and especially our sexual nature you should know that.
>Guys will know you as 'that dude' that they don't bring girls around. This may lead to some functional friendships but in the end, you will either end up with a bunch of single swingers, or be passed up for other people who don't move on others' chicks.
You are right.
>Girls will know you as the guy who moves in on relationships and since girls enjoy the notion of a bastion of order and stability in their world, they will see you as attempting to take something away from them.
What are you doing. Is this a joke? Girls just wanna have fun. You've been told this is what girls want. No they dont want this, they settle for it.

You're somewhat right. Themore people that get involved, the more complicated it gets.
I've had alot of occasions guys tried tobeat me up or fuck me over because I took their girl or fucked their crush. I've also made a name for myself in my hometown and the city I live in now. Giess what? It works in my favor.
They know I go for what I want, they know I sleep around and fucked one of theirfriends and broke up a couple they know. And they fucking like it, they think there must be some reason all these women let me fuck them. Having a name by itself gets you laid, the more girls in a group of friends you hook up with, the faster the rest of the group chases you. Life is mundane and everyone wants excitement, if you offer it people will go for you just to escape their boring day to day life for a few moments.

This

She's an actress? Well, she could just be acting.

With her boyfriend, ooooooohhhhhhhhhhh

you from the UK?

>destroyed.jpg

It really depends on how strongly you feel about her. And how much you value your friendship with her current boyfriend. You also have to consider the mutual friends that you and the current boyfriend share.

I have been in a similar situation OP. I was crazy about this girl. Her boyfriend at the time was one of my best friends, but the friendship had been deteriorating for a while, as his alcoholism was getting out of control. Their relationship was deteriorating as well, for the same reason.

I was also really good friends with the girl and her family. Her dad would invite me over all the time to hang out and do guy stuff, as he didn't have a son or any close friends. One night after I was done hanging out there, I decided to go on a late night cruise, and I invited the girl along. We had done that several times, it's a common activity here to cruise the back roads and smoke and listen to music. This night, I could no longer hold back my feelings. I just blurted it out before I could stop myself. To my surprise, she told me that she felt the same about me. I told her I didn't want to ruin her relationship, but I had to tell her how I felt.

Things got weird after that. We got closer, and the boyfriend got suspicious. Shortly after, I got exiled from his place. Our whole group of friends chilled in his garage. So, I not only lost the friend and the girl, but also 90% of my social life. I also gained an enemy, and most of the group took his side, so I gained multiple enemies.

A few weeks later, the girl calls me up and wants to hang out. Turns out she decided to leave her boyfriend, and she wants to hang out. We end up together, and things go great for a couple months. But, I soon realized that she wasn't as great as I thought. We grew disenchanted with each other. I started talking to other girls. Then, one week while I was away at work, she ended up talking to her ex and left me to go back to him.

Cont.

I'm not too torn up about losing most of those friends, as they were holding me back in a lot of ways. And, I got to fuck the girl. She was a really great friend though, and so was her dad. I am sad about the loss of them as friends.

All said and done, I wouldn't say I regret making the move. For a while, I was dating the girl of my dreams. For me, being an obese autist, that's a major lifetime achievement in and of itself. And, the fact that I fell out of love with her before she left me made the break up easier to bear. And, having won over a 9/10 (if only temporarily) did wonders for my self confidence in future dating endeavors.

So, the choice is yours OP. Just know that you may burn more than one bridge. If you succeed in getting the girl, you may find out that she is a better friend than lover. But by the time you find that out, it will be too late. Also take into consideration that if she loves you and her boyfriend, she can easily love somebody else while being with you.

Weigh the pros and cons. If you are willing to risk the potential losses, go for it. If not, wait it out. If they break up, make your move. If they remain happily together, hold your peace and find somebody else.

There is no right answer. It really is all relative. There are no rules except for your personal values. As the saying goes "All is fair in love and war".

No, but my best friend is and we watch a lot of brittish movies and TV

The guy above who wrote the long comments, thank you! I'm not givingoing a (you) because I want to see ventis nudes, TEAM PEANUT BUTTER! But I'll respond tomorrow. Thank you for the story

OP, you already knew what you wanted to do when you made this thread. You ignored everyone telling you it's a terrible idea and a dick move until someone came in, agreed with you, and you could call it reasonable advice. There was no confusion or conflict, just a need for validation.
This thread was a joke. You are a douche and weak.

This comment is actually meant for 19420660
Dude, I have an open mind, but I've literally not heard any good arguments. Propose one and I might listen

I stole a girl from her boyfriend once. Worst idea ever. Never being able to trust her.