My life is absolute hell and I can't fix it, I can't keep taking this much longer

My life is absolute hell and I can't fix it, I can't keep taking this much longer

Attached: 8e8.png (509x619, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

psychcentral.com/ask-the-therapist/2010/06/25/how-does-a-homebound-agoraphobic-get-help/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What'd you do?

Attached: lost cause.jpg (433x566, 56K)

That doesn't help

And you think anybody can help you with what little info you have given us to work with? Go shitpost to r9k.

I haven't left my room in ten years

You can't possibly help me but maybe someone else can

Are you really enjoying getting (You)s so much? I have almost infinite supply.

What is your problem? Any why didnt you post pepe meme as every other shitposter / larper?

Attached: excuses.png (540x410, 110K)

There are like 6 posts and one of them is my problem but you didn't even bother to read it

You arent giving me anything to work with.

Attached: feminism.jpg (570x457, 40K)

I haven't left my room in ten years

Not even him but this describes me.

But even when I improve I still find something else to worry about.
>Neet last year
>Just got into college
>Now worry about school because I was away for 6 years and can't understand it
>Need money for a car so I can get tutoring (specific hours in college)
>Get a job and now worried about my hearing since I can't understand people
>Now I need a hearing aid at 23
>Have to fix my acne
>My eyesight is so shit I can only see 25/20 now

I can't stop being negative. It sucks but I don't remember ever being positive about life in a long time.

>autistic screenshot guy is at it again
>literally spamming the same picture 50 times
Kys already, your advices are not even remotely good.

Many prisoners live similar to this, but worse, and are able to come out and live normal lives again.

How?

Wait, is there counseling or something to help excons to adjust to society? Could I attend something like that? I haven't spoken to another person in so long it fucked up my memory

I use screenshots because it is faster and honestly, only like 1% of posters actually listens. And you cant (or bother to) even give better advice than me, so feel free to have a nice day.

You just described your life journey. You are in middle of it yet you are impatient and expect instant reward. There is no advice for you apart from dont lose motivation and keep pushing. Life was never fair and never will be. Good luck?

You act like you want to leave your room but cant. How do you obtain food? Where do you put your pee and poo? Who cuts your hair? Who washes your clothes? Who pays the bills?

Which state you live in? Do you have phone?

You can just call ambulance and tell them you hear voices in your head. They will arrive, put you into mental ward and then professional psychologist will have a look at you. Is that the advice you wanted to hear?

Or do you want something like
>get a job
?

I can leave for twenty minutes to the store that's half a block away to buy groceries, unless it's crowded or there are kids there, if that's the case I go back home and I wait until the next day
I live alone, I shit at the toilet unless it's clogged, then I shit at McDonald's
I go to the hairdresser about once a year
The laundry across the street
My grandma
I can't stand being outside

See, you can leave your home whenever you want and even do it from time to time.

So now probably the dumbest question ever: what will you do once grandma will die from old age?
>inb4 suicide
Isnt there like different option?

And why do you feel bad?

And what do you suspect the solution to that problem might be?

>See, you can leave your home whenever you want and even do it from time to time.
i can for like an hour but then i start feeling really bad
>what will you do when she dies
before she started paying my bills i just let them pile but only because i didnt wat to go outside, i got my gas disconected so often the doorman knew the gas company was coming for me
every month a transfer is automatically deposited to my account from my dads acount, its enough to pay for it
plus im in my grandmas will, not that i have any use for the money
>why do you feel bad?
i dont know, i just do.

You have mental disorder. Plain and simple. I dont know if it is just plain phobia from open spaces or unfamiliar places or if it is just peak of iceberg which was caused by some huge trauma in the past, but you need professional help.

Call the ambulance, tell them you hear voices which tells you awful things and that you feel like somebody will die. The help will arrive on its own.

You have agoraphobia. Interestingly, while the term and the traditional description is an irrational fear of wide open spaces, it's believed that agoraphobia is actually a fear of crowds that develops from having had a panic attack in public and avoiding being in public because of an aversion to having another panic attack.
Oh, you can go out? I still think you have agoraphobia, but believe me OP, your case can get a lot worse.

Here's a relevant article for you on getting help with agoraphobia when you're homebound:

psychcentral.com/ask-the-therapist/2010/06/25/how-does-a-homebound-agoraphobic-get-help/