How do i confess my feelings for a girl?

how do i confess my feelings for a girl?

Attached: 1518080494989.png (1152x648, 26K)

You don't "confess" anything, you just cozy up to her and ask her out/try to fuck her.

it doesn't matter what you do, once she learns you're peanut butter she'll dump you

ok, so how do i do that? what do i say?

That really depends, generally just get her number, text, be fun and nice but not clingy, ask her to hangout.

What's your particular situation? Maybe I can help.

1. gauge whether or not she's in to you. see how she responds to your jokes, body language when talking to her, etc.
2. if she seems in to you at all, ask her out. coffee, walk in the park, something casual.

if you've known her for awhile you might need to make it clear you're asking her on a date. otherwise it's kind of implied

If you have to confess your feelings, they are not reciprocated.

i have her for history class, and also we work at the same place, she referred me there.shes actually as autistic as i am, we both behave in similar manners. she is pretty quiet and i dont think she has a lot of friends. i think she might like me but im getting mixed signals

Start texting/snapchatting regularly and be cute and personable about it and ask her to hangout and try to initiate physical contact when the time seems right.

you should NEVER NEVER FUCKING CONFESS
DO NOT FUCKING CONFESS EVER
I can't stress this enough.
YOU DON'T CONFESS, YOU DO ASK ON A DATE.
Confessing is for pathetic virgins that put the vagina on a pedestal. She's a human being like you, she's not a fantasy character that will somehow fall in love with you just because you confess. You will gain NOTHING from confessing. So just go and ask her out like a normal human being.

how can i drop some hints so she knows i like her?

Yep

a few things
1. whenever you catch yourself doing something gay like not looking at her because youll think she'll catch on, stop
2. smile at her more
3. go out of your way to talk to her more
4. you probably dont know what flirting is but if you can figure that out do it
5. offer to go places with her
6. ask her to hangout

any other tips or things i should know?

I hate to bump someone else's thread but is it worth maybe jeopardizing a friendship? She and I are good friends and we hang out a lot and if I can't have her I will accept it, but I'd like to remain friends.

fpbp; you literally do not "confess" your feelings like in anime. It does not work that way in your culture. First you go out and hang out together. Then you become physically closer. In time, you're doing physical things that couples do. The feelings you have for each other aren't spoken, at least not at first, they're just understood to exist.

It's a numbers game, if it doesn't work out accept it and try with someone else.

>anime
More like generic romance movies

This, girls can confess to guys but it looks weird the other way around.

>anime
More like generic dating advice my parents would give me

you enter the confessional

'forgive me father I have sinned'

'what have you done' says the father.

'I like a girl'

'that is terrible' he says.

'but.....' you will say before your mouth is filled with his erect catholic cock..

suddenly you wont like her anymore.

This

Kek

Only maturity of both parties will retain the friendship after a rejection

lmao no