My girlfriend loves oral sex what do

my girlfriend loves oral sex what do

Attached: 55roto65.gif (300x169, 2.67M)

Oral sex it up?

She smells really bad. I can't even come close to her vagina without wanting to vomit

Well there's other kinds of sex just as good as oral you can suggest to her. It sounds like you're not into it. Otherwise you wouldn't make this thread.

Tell her it smells. Be honest.

be a man about it. your dick doesn't smell like roses either.

Women are fucking disgusting. They just want everything to be done for them without even thinking about other people or putting in any effort for themselves. Dump that filthy whore, she isn’t worth your time dog. You can do so much better than a stinky roastie.

I'll try but we don't talk about this stuff. I'm afraid of telling her that and her not wanting to do anything

Say the following:
>DAMN gurl that pussy STANK AF

That's a tricky one to navigate. There's 100% no chance of her not feeling hurt when you tell her she stinks, but if you want to continue with her, it's probably best you tell her in teh nicest way possible. Just say something like hey, I've been noticing your pussy smells a bit different than normal, and I think maybe you should get it checked up because I've read that can be a bacterial infection. Make sure she knows you love her and are still attracted to her, just really care about her well-being.

lol don't fucking say this

Thanks you guys always give me good advice! Wish me luck

/thread

Lube your finger and rub her clit really fuckin fast, see if she likes that as much.

My girlfriend is too good. I don't mind doing oral but she never wants me to do because she thinks her pussy Is gross, even though I never mind

Seconding, don't say this! "Oh, user, how do you know what a normal vagina smells like". This will be the next question I promise you. Women know how to turn everything against you.

Mine was the same way. It's kinda sad t b h

That's why he started with "your vagina smells different than normal", he's already comparing it with herself, not with others. Do you even read?

He said it's always smelled bad you retard, so normal would be the comparison to others

Nigga you gotta talk to the person you're sleeping with or sex will always be mediocre. Jesus.

it's called a fucking white lie you fucking mongoloid. The point here is to get here to investigate why her pussy is so damn stank

Luckily for you I have nothing better to do right now.

this was the original post to which replied to and then (you) replied to.

In the original the guy suggest lying and saying OP's Girlfriend's vagina smells different from usual, not that is smells different from other vaginas.

Ya, but don't say what you said, bc she will counter offensive.I promise you op

There is literally no way to tell a woman that her genitalia smell bad without offense. She may even tear up, but if she wants her pussy eaten she needs to get to the bottom of this shit.

This is a bad idea, don't lie to her. Otherwise she'll just be hurt anyway AND take a superfluous trip to the doc. And won't change her hygeine habits because she thinks it's just an infection. Tell the truth.

As a woman, I concur with this statement. OP, just be honest. There's no way you can sugarcoat it. Plus, if it smells that rank, she may actually be in pain and suffering from it. You might need to play support to have her go to the gyno, bc I know firsthand how embarrassing and scary it can be.

t. frequent flyer of yeast infections

It is the truth! There is a high likelihood of it being a bacterial infection. Look it up, dumbass.

>t. frequent flyer of yeast infections

My gf has this issue. How do you handle it? I actually enjoy going down on girls but generally she doesn't want me to because of this. As far as I know she has no clue whats causing it.

I didn't even think of this I guess i shouldn't get down and dirty today! I'll take her to the gyno

I've heard that consuming a high-sugar diet can set off the normal bacteria in your gut and cause yeast to proliferate. I've never gotten full-on clump status fortunately, but I've had friends who struggle.

Also, wearing tight underwear and underwear not made from cotton (i.e. synthetics) can cause yeast infections because they don't let the pussy breathe, creating perfect atmosphere for yeast to multiply.

Here diet is kind of garbage but she'd never admit to it. She eats a ton of carbs. I was actually running kito for a bit and tried to get her to try it with me but I don't think she has the willpower for it. Not sure what kind of material her underwear is made of but I'll check it out. Thanks user.

Lucky for you, not only do I have a lot of personal experience, I work for a women's resource center, and have tons of information for you! I'll keep it as brief as I can, though.

First on the agenda is to not wash, douche, perfume spray, use scented tampons/toilet paper, none of that shit. If she does any of this, she'll never have her yeast infections go away. Consider all of that the equivalent of Hiroshima'ing your vagina.

Now, when you wash your snatch, you use water ONLY, very gently, only your fingers, and you are getting that between the vaginal folds, maybe on the clit if she can flip it out (smegma can build there the way it can for men, but rarely). Nothing goes inside the vagina to clean it, though. Nothing. Not even water.

After that, diet is essential. If she eats a lot of sugar, she'll have a hard time fighting off yeast. And yes, alcohol counts here. If it isn't due to diet, the clothes she wears could breed it. 100% cotton underwear is essential, and pants that also allow for breathing is a must as well.

If she does all of the above and it still isn't working, she needs to go to the gyno and get probiotics. They do sell them OTC, but the efficiency of them varies due to them counting as "supplements," not drugs. The refrigerated probiotics you get from the gyno are the good shit. (cont.)

(cont.)
Oh, and if she /does/ have a yeast infection, only medication will make it go away. If you already have the infection, no change will make it stop. If it is really bad, she might need many different rounds of treatment. My recommendation is to not fuck with Monistat, as it relies on self-administration and, let's face it, shooting goo in your snatch far enough is not an exact or easy science. Instead, get the pill, Diflucan, take the first one, and if symptoms persist, take the second one when they tell you, should be three to five days. If it doesn't get fixed then, she'll need heavy duty vaginal yeast suppositories to kick it away for good. After that, everything above is what should be done forever to prevent future yeast infections.

Oh, and some notes for you, kind user. One, make sure you wash your dick before you put it in her, every time. Make sure she pees after sex. Monitor your diet involving sugar, as it'll influence your semen, which could aggravate her vagina if you cum inside her. And if she's on the pill, know that Diflucan can cause it to fail. Plan accordingly and use backup contraception when she's on any of those drugs.

Any questions?

Seriously, it doesn't smell if she properly takes care of her hygene down there.
The hard part would be telling her that ... i guess

This was pretty informative user, thank you. Not sure if she has an infection now but I'll ask. From what it sounds like her and her gyno have just kind of given up on finding the source, which I think makes for a terrible gyno.

give it to her

>nothing goes in the vagina, not even water
How do girls masturbate without fucking up their vaginal bacteria? My girlfriend masturbates in the bathtub and there has to be some water involved.

"because I've went down on other girls in the past"
I don't see the problem with this

Yeah, I feel like that advice was a bit overkill. I think they meant just don't shoot a jetstream of water up there. It's not going to kill you if some water goes inside the vaginal canal.

I also use a mild soap on the outer bits and I haven't noticed any huge problem.

As a general rule, your bacteria in your cooch can kill bacteria you will introduce via fingers and dick. But if you have yeast infection problems, and struggle keeping that good bacteria up like I was discussing, then yes, masturbation with dirty fingers, or getting enough water in your cooch can trigger enough imbalance to give you a yeast infection.

In other words, if you have an overly sensitive vagina, you can't do things the way a lot of people can. That's how it works.

My girlfriend loves doing oral sex to me. I've never even SEEN her vagina, let alone licked it, she is too embarassed by her own body (it's fine, she's a bit skinny, just very insecure).

Attached: NCYSMV.png (1565x1777, 344K)

Just insecure? Or is there a possibility of sexual trauma? That kind of shit is like, indicator number one, m8.