Genuinely feel hopeless

I’m a 19 year old man who has no skills due to being raised by boomer parents and by a shitty public education system. I’m trying to catch up and become a man by being the dominant one in the house and learning finances, etc. but my feminist mother and literal blue haired SJW of a sister keep on bitching about how I don’t know how to be a man despite my efforts to be one, I’m 19 and everytime I try and be one I constantly get shut down. I’m surrounded by women bitching about men and I know I will never be capable enough to be a father of a traditional woman.

I’ve tried committing suicide multiple times, but my admiration for religion keeps me away. I need some help for me to have hope in my miserable existence as a millennial.

Attached: 614BEFE1-9693-4456-8C04-CEBE8A2F76E3.jpg (540x540, 72K)

Don't kill yourself, kill them.

What about you makes them say you're not a man? Specific examples

I get it op. We're the same age with similar bullshit. I'm at university now but if i were you i'd leave. Killing yourself accomplishes little. Just leave. Find a job somewhere that you think you can do well in and just go for it. You dont need a cunt telling you what it is to be a man. Be you. And if they dont like it, fuck em.

focus on your own building your own financials and your relationship will change if you cultivate a good work ethic.

sign up to recruitment agencies, work any job, manual labour, whatever and build that money up.

set up yourself painting and decorating on weekends, mobile catering, anything! you can do it!

That I don’t know how to manage things. (I literally had a whole day to pack everything by myself after my mother had a sudden heart problem and I had to take her to the hospital, I come back with a warm welcome and my blue haired cunt of a sister complained that I don’t know how to manage things because I didn’t clean the dishes.) and that I’m an ungrateful entitled man, despite the fact that I literally had to stay silent for the entire day after taking care of my mother from my dad and sister about how lazy I am.

I wish I could laugh it off and call them retards and move on. But at the end of the day, I’ve dealt with this for so long and I know I’m not capable of living with a wage suitable for a traditional mother and family. I have autism and learning disabilities too so it’s even harder for me to learn shit and be on my own.

Your family sounds toxic as fuck user. You should see if the military sounds right for you, it might straighten you out, I know of people who it has straightened out. Get out of that dumpster fire of a house.

Why don't you just beat up your sister? Seriously, it's your sister. Teach her some respect

Youre clearly a moron who fell for alt-right ideals. This is 2018, being a man or being anything is not the same now as it was in the middle ages. What you need to do is to recognize what you actually want from life and get it for yourself, abandon ridiculous ideas about purity and just do the best you can in a fucked up society.

Or just kill yourself, its really not that hard.

I’ll try that, I live in Philadelphia and I’m not excited at the prospers at living some shit tier job in some multiracial “paradise” living my life for some corporate Jew.
She’s “older than me” (she’s finished getting her electrical engineering degree, which she literally went for because she was tired of it being a man’s field) and my parents will white knight the fuck out of her anyways. They are so called “egalitarians” but I have to cater to her whims even when she’s a whiny bitch with no sound advice to offer except complaints about me.

Unironically my family made me hate women.

You're 19, which means you're still a baby. However, that doesn't mean it's okay to continue blaming everyone else in your life for your own shortcomings. Stop playing the victim.

Also, why the fuck should some dumbass 19 year old kid who spends too much time on Jow Forums dictate his family's finances? If you want to be a big man then move out and get your own place

Your family are correct. You're a whiny li'l bitch.

>due to being raised by boomer parents and by a shitty public education system
No, it's because you're a shitty person. Other people grew up in those same conditions and have done very well for themselves.

If you're not happy with how your family is treating you, move out. It's very simple - stop being a faggot who blames parents/siblings/education/etc and start blaming yourself. Maybe then you'll make some goals for yourself and stop being a depressed, useless cookie cutter.

Aside from your environment being consistently stressful and unpleasant, you have major personality issues. While suicide is absolutely not the answer, it is understandable why you would dislike your lot in life. If you want to feel better and accomplish something, rather than dying with no purpose and no fulfillment, you will have to take responsibility for yourself and, more importantly, take action. Too much of this thread is about your feelings and personality, whereas not enough of it is about what you are doing to increase your contribution to and position in society.

Learning finances is a good first step. If you don't have a license and a car, get one, unless you live in a metro area and prefer public transportation.

Try to remember that, while your family system may be dysfunctional, you still have many resources in life. Spend less time on Jow Forums and more time going out and seeing what you can accomplish.

If you have attempted suicide, you may have met with a social worker. While many social workers are dysfunctional, underqualified people, their job is to show troubled people their options. There are government programs for training, student loans to figure out, counseling programs to attend, and so on.

Another important aspect is finding encouraging friends and perhaps a mentor. Stay away from bluehairs like your sister, or men who are criminals to any extent. It's your job to make friends who are uplifting.

It doesn't even sound like his family is thr problem here desu. From what I'm seeing, he seems to have some dumb idea in his head that he should be "the dominant one in the house" just because he's a man. He seems to be the youngest one in the family, his sister clearly has her shit together, and I doubt his mother appreciates his intrusiveness. He needs to get the fuck over himself

/thread

Well then beat the shit out of her. If you are being actively oppressed by weak people and don't do anything about it, you deserve it. At least sperg out and yell at them for being pieces of shit and start breaking stuff, you cant just silently take it.

I have an older brother who left my parents and did just that. He ended up marrying a roastie of a woman, got divorced and have his ass hit with alimony, and is now 31 and desperately traveling and posting on social media to try and get him to not hate himself. I don’t view working for the corporate Jew your whole life as fulfilling or even rewarding. To be fair I can’t think of anything better, except to maybe burn all bridges and just try and go into a trade school to become a mechanic.
I have a license, fortunately. (Wish I got it sooner, but better late than never) before I moved to Philadelphia, I lived in a small city and was able to learn basic car maintenance with my friend, that’s about the closest I’ve learned, but I don’t exactly know enough to go at this for a living. I don’t have access to him anymore, thankfully the internet is my friend but I’m a slow learner and this stuff takes time. Thank you for the comment.

Ahah yes OP go ahead and fulfill the stereotype of the unhinged radical right wing nutjob by beating up your sister. That's exactly what you need

Attached: 1522176137199.jpg (388x348, 29K)

youre only 19 therefore not a millenial. you were 1 years old in 2000 ffs

Who cares what it looks like? It's better to be an asshole than a cuck. Like I said he could just start yelling and wrecking shit, he doesnt have to hit her.

This is why nobody likes you tards. You're so childish and selfish.

This. At least if I kill myself with a note I can be a statistic as to why so many men kill themselves in this day and age. If I beat her up I just go to jail and then make my sister look like the victim.

>you tards
Who exactly do you think I am on this anonymous anime forum? We're even on the same team so you can't pigeonhole me with that.

You seriously have issues if you care more about the statistical effect of you dying/not dying than your own interests as a person.

Alt-right psychos obviously. The whole reason why this thread even exists in the first place is because OP has an unrealistic view of what his role should be as the youngest child in his family, and the reason why he has that unrealistic view is because he was brainwashed into being an alt-right weenie by Jow Forums.

You’re 19 which means you’re not a man you’re a boy. You want to be a man? Get a job move out take control of your life.

>Radical Right
The klansmen and neo-nazis have used the internet to escape the backwoods. Then there are the "muh military" and "muh business" Fox News types. And lets not forget about the 20-something, pot-smoking reactionaries, because every faux justice warrior has an equal and opposite reaction.

>roastie of a woman
Nice autistic cross between an old man and a school shooter.

Get off Jow Forums and Jow Forums, or any spinoffs like Wizchan.

I specifically denounced his alt-right shit in a different post (was on mobile). I think that the solution to just about anything is to stop worrying about ideals and just take whatever action is available, when you don't know what youre doing you need to figuratively or literally just start pounding things.

I’m in university too, have to live with my parents to save money, though.

I’m not excited about my prospects as a wage slave, but I’m going for mechanical engineering. I know that university doesn’t teach you shit (my family is proof) and only prepares you to work for the corporate Jew for life, but unless I go the burn my bridges route this is all I have.

roastie detected

Your family isn't proof of shit my dude. Actually it sounds like your family has its shit together. It's you who is a complete joke.

All women think your true personality is repulsive, but not everyone who thinks your true personality is repulsive is a woman.

Almost every post some other person made beyond this point was unrelated as best and just plain retarded at worst.

I’m going to contact my friend in my old area to meet during the summer. Once this semester is over I’m going to focus on meeting and trying to learn how to become a mechanic. It seems the best chance I have of learning skills and becoming my own man. Albeit I’m behind as fuck.

It gives me hope, which I guess is what I needed. Thanks again.