Somebody give me a million dollar so I can live a fucking worry free life...

somebody give me a million dollar so I can live a fucking worry free life. really not interested in that wageslaving stuff and limited leisure time. i want to spend my day gardening, reading and lifting
fuck school, fuck employment,, fuck obligations and fuck muh long term Investment lifechoice ant mentality.
all of these dogshit institutions have been nothing but constant source of harm and trauma with no reward whatsoever. Sick of this fucking shit, somehow if you dont succeed the blame is on you by default because the education career game can only reward the virtuous guys. no fuck off with that trash morality, what's the fucking point of going if you feel like shit for most of the time. no rewards will outweight the amount of shit you have to put up with. prime years of your youth gone into depriving yourself from sleep and sun. No fuck all this bullshit, give me a million dollar to be set for life. what the fuck, 18yo 19yo 20yo 21yo 22yo all these years spent being a sad bitch swallowing test material without a fucking second of not feeling like complete shit. some people already gone around the world before eighteen the places I've been in can be narrowed down to shitty studio, commute path and trash fucking classroom all day long. Nothing but concrete hellhole, never seen shit my whole fucking life, but somehow I should be 50yo faggot with a pension in order to think about seeing any landscape FUCK ANY OF YOU NIGGERS THAT THINK IT'S A REASONABLE WAY TO LIVE FEELING LIKE SHIT EVERYDAY IN THE COLD SITTING DOWN AND LETTING YOUR YOUNG BODY GETTING ATROPHIED AND YOUR SPINE ALL FUCKED UP FROM SHIT CHAIRS ROTTING AWAY FUCK ALL YOU FAGGOTS THAT DEEM ENJOYMENT AS A BAD THING I SHOULD FEEL GUILTY OVER
FUCK
YOU
BITCH

Attached: 1461680662052.gif (500x375, 581K)

Other urls found in this thread:

earlyretirementextreme.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Grow the fuck up mate.

This is why Team Mini is in last place right now.

Another self entitled, the world owes me everything though I've done absolutely nothing to deserve it, type trash.

My advice, stop throwing pity parties for yourself and go out and do something cool with your life. Make a move!

earlyretirementextreme.com/

Go here or look into NEETbux in your country

Attached: 1514778032058.jpg (726x990, 182K)

of course the whole maturing thing lecturing. fuck off drone, all this "being an adult is about bending over" is just made up ethos for you to submit, somehow if it plays on the "maturity ain't no fun" cord then you fall for it.

Meanwhile team chocolate is getting all your women...

yeah bro I am very mature adult you see I spent the period of my physical peak sitting down in dim lighted rooms taking hundred pages of notes I do not a give a shit about, so I can later memorize it for a test and then forget it. I'm a very mature fulfilled adult listen to my advice

don't blame the game rules lol, blame yourself because anyone not willing to put up with this bullshit can only be deficient and feel like shit and kys lol

it's possible to give up and leave the 'normal life', you just have to understand that it comes with a lack of security. But no one is stopping you. Go out, find a new path. Don't let the yoke of the average man hold you down.

Also unless you invest it, 1 million won't get you through life. Better make smart plans now.

Sounds like you are just venting and not actually seeking advice. Either kill yourself, do , or put up with your school/job

Wat advice did you need

>posts wall of angsty childish entitled nonsense
>calls one short sentence "lecturing"

FUCK YOU BITCH

>e
Sounds like you're just venting, not really a whole lot of advice to give other than the fact that you're probably too young to understand what the real world is actually like. This isn't me trying to roast you or any shit like that, just get out there and do more the only person to blame for your shortcomings at this point is you.
It's not too late to join the military, which is very fulfilling work and you can leave your studio apartment. If traveling is best for you then join the Navy, it's stressful at times but you at least get stationed overseas and get to go places you've never even known existed.

>ABLOOOO ITS UR FAULT FOR NOT WANTING TO BE SODOMIZED AND GET YOUR YOUTH TAKEN AWAY
>GO GET KILLED IN THE ARMY LMAO

BRAINLESS
DRONE BITCH

M8 nobody owes you anything. Stop crying like a bitch and do something with your life.

>tfw I only need about $50,000 to buy everything I want in life and have basically no bills except car insurance and internet
>tfw can't earn that kind of money because I'm professionally poor

>years of forced inert lifestyle have given me permanent back problems and fucked up my sight
>I'm also balding prematurely and have blood pressure problems from this constant stress nurturing climate
>but hey I have a degree !!!!!!!
FUCK
YOU
BITCH

$50,000 won't even cover three years of a single person's life.

Yknow your ancestors thought it was unfair tigers were a thing and we're coming to eat them at any given notice.

More recently your grand parents thought it was unfair their kids had a terrifyingly high chance of dying from some disease that would just pop up.

I'm not saying "don't complain it's better now". I'm saying life has always been bullshit. There was always some retarded unfair shit you had to deal with.

That's how it works. And if you think it's "no way to live" then you've gone way too far down the "perfect world thinking" rabbit hole and somehow convinced yourself life is supposed to be something when it's not supposed to be anything. Some shit sucks, some of it's good. And you can't know what good is or appreciate what's good unless shit sucks.

Stop being a bitch. Build your own fortune if you want an early retirement. You live in a capitalist society. It's actually really easy to make people give you money. Trick is don't ask for it. Have a thing they'll trade the money for.

You ever hear the expression "make a dollar spend 2?" Math is fun. When it comes to finances it never pans out.

Sent ;)

Consumerism got the best of you it seems.

Attached: 47AF8CFC-9BC4-49A5-AFC6-234C634A73F8.jpg (500x695, 207K)

Heh you’re an angry little bitch aren’t you? Take control of your life or just fucking kill yourself. No one cares which.

You think you’re going to be able to retire with a pension at 50? You dumb fuck.

FUCK YOU BITCH