Its still appropriate to have skinship with my 6 year old neice right? I cuddle with her, bathe and dress up together...

Its still appropriate to have skinship with my 6 year old neice right? I cuddle with her, bathe and dress up together. Sometimes we I bite on her butt playfully when I tickle her. Her patents are ok with it and our family really practicr skinship but I wonder if it is actually appropriate?

Attached: 1522626150549.jpg (700x394, 46K)

Nigga what

yeah man go for it

Well I suppose so yeah. But how far does this really go OP?

What the fuck is skinship?

It's like, when a family goes naked with each other and stuff but it's not incest. And they kiss and stuff.

This is so fucked

How.?

Sounds incesty and indecent. Why not be normal instead?

we kiss out family in the lips and cheek all the time. It's a cultural thing brought by Spanish invaders. Italian/Spanish "beso"

Well it's normal shit with like babies and toddlers. But you know when people put theirs kids in like buddy baths and stuff.

I've never heard of "skinship". Butt nibbling is a bit weird, I probably wouldn't do that if I were you. Just keep your genitals to yourself, and keep your hands (and mouth) off hers Uncle Skinship.

Cuddling and tickling and play fighting is fine though. If you feel weird about anything that goes on, or believe it would reasonably be perceived as inappropriate, don't do it. Act within the boundaries that your family practices. Don't initiate it either. If you're laying on the couch watching tv and she comes over and cuddles up to you, that's fine. But don't lay down and say "Come cuddle with Uncle Skinship".

I am concerned, and also you are asking for our opinions, about things like the dressing and bathing. Because at some point the six year old will grow to devolp a sense for lust. And it would be so fucked if you were in that picture.

I've seen family's that kiss, but never have I seen them touch tongues.

I'm from Spain and I've never seen my family kiss each other in the lips. Maybe your family is fucked up in the brain.

You are posting a picture from a lolicon hentai and commenting on how you bite your niece's ass. I guess you are either an actual pedo or you are just baiting. Hopefully the latter.

who said we tough tounges?

No one. I am not implying you were either. Simply that kisses by family are "pecks" not "plunges". Which leads to what I think is the real question.

What kind of affection are you demonstrating? I don't come from a loving family so I can only tell you that many family's cuddle with eachother. But the dressing, bathing, and butt stuff is what we are judging.

From my POV that desu.

If she has a sense of lust &/or interest in your gentailia (which could be male or female, OP has not specified) than you should cease. Or if she has urges to play whilst exposed, you should cease. Likewise if you feel a lewed sensation of biting a six year old girls butt than you should cease. Or if you look forward to the next time you can play with her naked, you should cease.

If none of the above applies than I can only say that it is just a really kinky skinship, and as soon as any one of the above does apply, cease.

Attached: IMG_0896.png (1000x1000, 264K)

Asians are such degenerates

Attached: 20140511-170600.jpg (844x483, 52K)

GANGGANGGANGGANGGANGGANGGANGGANGGANGGANGGANGGANGGANGGANGGANGGANGGANGGANGGANGGANGGANGGANGGANGGANGGANGGANGGANGGANGGANGGANGGANGGANGGANGGANGGANGGANGGANGGANGGANGGANGGANGGANGGANGGANGGANGGANGGANGGANGGANGGANGGANGGANGGANGGANGGANGGANGGANGGANGGANGGANGGANGGANGGANGGANGGANGGANGGANGGANGGANGGANG

SCUM GAAAAANG

hell yeah

Actually your family is just weird and gay
Real spaniard in here with italian family

wtf

The fact that you have to ask this, is what makes it weird.

I remember once a friend of my mom was changing clothes on her little girl, and of course she ran up to me, completely naked, and hugged me when i came into the room. The mom was embarased about this.

Kids have no sense for this thing, or what is right or wrong. They only follow their heart.

This is fucking disturbing. "Skinship" is a stupid anime meme that's ALWAYS used as a gimmick to tickle viewers' incest fetishes. That you're using the term suggests you're getting sexual gratification out of this. Stop that.

are Asians that perverted or Westerners the uptight?

>Skinship is a meme
it's a loanword created to describe something that hardly exists in japan with its culture of restraint

>bathe and dress up together
wat

No that is not appropriate it's borderline pedophilia.

Conceptually, sounds fine. Not a problem. The butt-biting thing is weird in writing, but realistically when you're playing around with children, it's just more of a silly thing to do.

I think a lot of people would probably find that inappropriate culturally though, mostly because you just aren't a direct relative to the child. At 6 years old, the child should have a fair bit of independence, and shouldn't really need to be bathed anymore. Playing dress-up is alright, but having been listed after bathing I'm not sure if you mean actually dressing her yourself, or just dressing up in silly outfits. The child doesn't need to be dressed anymore at that age, so it's unnecessary.

Cuddling is still alright at that age. It doesn't become too odd until you start getting close to the teen years, and then you want to start treating the child a bit more maturely so they gain more independence.

I'd say 4 years of age is the cut off for "skinship."

I'd also say you have very obvious alterior motives just off of you making this thread and, worse than that, your choice of picture in making the thread.

Thankfully though, I highly doubt any of this is true.

Not OP but try telling that all the Asian families who don't mind nudity. Nudity is not some taboo thing for many cultures and Americans are so uptight about "child abuse".

Seeing so many people being uneased by this scene just made me realized that Americans are uptight

Yeah, but this advice was given off of the assumption he lived in an English speaking country. English speaking countries, and most European originating ones, have a taboo about the innocence of children. A girl growing up around stories of how horrible child abuse is, and how she should never be touched in certain ways by certain adults may internalise the likely innocuous feelings she has about her time with her uncle and, by that process, allow them to turn into pathological insecurities.

Seeing my dad naked never fucked me up, seeing my brother naked never fucked me up. Seeing my mum naked never fucked me up. Sleeping with my mum naked never fucked me up.

However nearly all of those things had stopped by age six or happened very sparsely between at later ages when I was old enough to shrug it off.

A 6 year old should certainly only be seeing nuclear family members in the nude if not at all.

ANY WAY, my issue is with OPs use of a cutesie anime girl. It sounds like he's living a fantasy through an Jow Forums thread like some low energy wincest poster.

Attached: Episode5.jpg (640x360, 26K)

I wouldent worry about it, just keep your dick to yourself

And i would consider to quit with the showers unless her parents literally ask you to give her a shower