A person who used to be my friend told me that my dad had told him that I "wasn't 100% normal before"...

A person who used to be my friend told me that my dad had told him that I "wasn't 100% normal before". Would you forgive your dad for saying such a thing about you?

Attached: 325.jpg (420x420, 19K)

But frogposters aren't normal.

yes because who the fuck is 100% normal so he was being honest

Stupid argument. If no one is 100% normal then there is no point saying I wasn't 100% normal.

weirdest thing , i actually knew this kid in highshool named ethan . He was completely normal in every way , the most average person iv ever met it was kind of creepy how normal he was

Fucking dumbass. My dad clearly meant that he thought I was mentally disordered.

This thread is stupid. My dad literally addresses me as dickhead, retard and nigger more often than any other word or name.

You are fucking sheltered.

Yes, because you're still a Jow Forums poster and obviously still not 100% normal.

That's different and you're an idiot.

Another time he said I should seek psychological help, in a tone that was meant to insult. As a matter of fact I have not forgiven him and I didn't speak with him for many years. But recently I reconnected with him, but I'm considering cutting contact again.

I used to do a lot of whack shit like stealing my parents jewelry to sell at school, trying to get out of being grounded by pretending that I'd lost my mind from lack of outside contact and had started talking to my toys as if they were people (didn't work as intended, but did concern them enough that they had me seen by a psych) as well as running up a $2000 phone bill by making prank phone calls all over Canada and the US.

If he said I was "100% normal" he'd be lying to me, himself and whoever it is he's saying it to. It's his fault though because he was probably the exact same way as a kid.

so? this is not your blog

Then un fuck yourself

Attached: 1522638429379.png (537x399, 10K)

I'm saying that if OP is a faggot it's because his father is also a faggot, that this thread is fucking trash and your waifu a shit

You are not even 50% normal right now, frogposters man.

You're seeking help from Jow Forums right now so your dad was right, you do need help. But parents worry about their kids, it happens. Don't be an autist and ruin your relationship with your dad over some stupid shit.

oh and if you're posting on Jow Forums you're definitely fucked in the head so sorry bud but join the club

>ruin your relationship with your dad
Our relationship hasn't been good for almost 20 years. I'm 33. I think since around the beginning of high school our relationship has been bad, 18 years ago or something.

I recently had a psychosis or something and I was acting really stupid that day. I thought God was going to send me to hell if I didn't reconnect with my dad. So I did. But then that idiot called psych without even asking me. And I also feel embarrassed because of a lot of stupid things I said to him that day, like for example I told him things he doesn't need to know. A few days afterwards I regretted a lot, not sure I should have reconnected with him at all. I'm now considering cutting contact again because he called psych, because of all the shit I hated him for already, and also because I'm embarrassed for telling him a lot of stuff that I shouldn't have, because I was stupid that day.

as always Jow Forums is of no fucking help at all

He's probably correct

Why do you care so much, though?

You are being overly sensitive. Your dad obviously thinks you are "better" now so take that as a compliment as personal improvement.

done in one.

you're on Jow Forums, asking for advice then getting mad when people say something other than what you want to hear.

What you want to hear is that your dad is in the wrong, and you should hate him for the rest of your life.

What you are hearing is that your dad is actually right and you aren't normal.

also, judging by the way you say the person used to be your friend, I would say that you're probably in high school, maybe even middle school, so GTFO under age fag.

You're going through some shit with imbalanced hormones right now, and you don't understand, and it's scary, so you're lashing out at every perceived slight. What you need to do is realize that the world sucks and so do you.

No matter what you do, people will hurt you.

No matter what you do, you will fuck up.

but you can mitigate this with some self-awareness. learn to step outside of your head, and control your emotions.

Attached: 1LOn-GTTGPie5DtbB4ctYq16LMooBoehi74iXZkpxxA.jpg (640x427, 43K)

I will propably cut contact again. And I will probably never forgive him.

Another thing that annoys me very much is that that time a few days ago I was an idiot and told my dad a lot of stuff I later regretted that I told him, like for example that I went to a psychiatrist in the past and that he said I might have asperger's. Because my dad said I wasn't 100% normal to that guy that used to be my friend, and because he's said to me in a scornful way "seek help for fuck's sake" or something like that, and because he's talked about another person once and used "psychological problems" as an insult, because of all these things and the general attitude he's had towards me for 20 years he really is the last person that needs to know that I went to a psychiatrist and that he thought I might have asperger's. No one needs to know that, I talked to that psychiatrist for half a year and didn't get one fucking iota out of that, so yeah no one needs to know about that. Actually not sure what I said to my dad, not sure I said the psychiatrist thought I might have asperger's, maybe I said he said I had it, or that he mentioned asperger's. Anyway I really hate myself for telling my dad about this and many other things. I'm considering cutting the contact due to this and due to the fact that he's an asshole.

Are you 100% normal or do you freak out over stupid bullshit like this?

It's not just one thing he said, it's his view on me for 20 years, he has shown it in many ways and said it in many ways. That I wasn't 100% normal is perhaps the clearest example and that was behind my back. In my presence he has again and again shown how he thinks I'm disordered or inadequate etc and I'm insulted by his attitude towards me. He's almost 70 now. The last 20 years I've spent very little time with him by my choice. Over the last decade I hardly talked to him at all. I will probably not forgive him before he dies, maybe never.

>your dad is actually right and you aren't normal
Based on nothing at all. There really are a ton of fucking idiots on this board, you being one of them.

Well, are you disordered?

>Based on nothing at all.
You are on Jow Forums.

Doesn't fucking matter

Yes it does.

>would I forgive my dad for saying the truth
I don't understand what you're asking. I wasn't normal and I'm still not.

I really don't know what happened that day. I was so fucking stupid, telling my dad about shit he doesn't fucking need to know and shouldn't know. For some reason I was stupid that day, I also noticed when I was going to top up my public transport card I felt stupider than normally, could barely manage to do it. I think I was also having a kind of psychosis or something that day, was having a lot of paranoid thoughts and ideas, and I told my dad about some of them, which I realized a few days later was incredibly stupid of me to do, I fucking hate myself right now. And now he's probably thinking he was right that I was disordered because of the things I told him, including the psychiatrist and his mention of asperger's. I shouldn't have told him about the psychiatrist, and I shouldn't have told him about my paranoid thoughts.

But it's ironic because as I said it was these paranoid thoughts that made me contact my dad after several years of not talking to him, because I thought God would send me to hell if I didn't reconnect with my dad. But a few days later I fucking regretted everything I did and said that day and I'm fucking hating myself now. I also hate my dad and I probably will cut the contact again.

no it doesn't dumbass

>REEEE HE SAID I WASN'T NORMAL which was true but REEEEE
or
>GOD DAMNIT HE ALWAYS SAID SHIT LIKE THIS FOR NO REASON

One is you being a petulant bitch about the fact that no, you weren't fucking normal and it was a thing he had to deal with, the other is him being wrong about you.

In either case he thinks himself a measuring stick, meaning he thinks himself superior to me.

I'm going to chalk this up to you being a petulant bitch. If you're not normal than anyone who is IS fucking superior you dumbass. That's what not normal fucking means. And I'm 90% sure in this case, it means autism.

So yes; he is superior to you and you're just mad that he knows it.

you are literally crazy op

cheese and rice read your posts before you hit post my man

>cheese and rice read your posts before you hit post my man
what?

fucking idiots on Jow Forums as always