Dog fucking boyfriend has me messed up

I'm freaking out and not sure where to go for help. So here I am. I'm a 26 yo male. I have a 54 yo boyfriend and we've been together for nine months. It's been fucking amazing. We just got back from a road trip. One night we were parked in a campsite and drank a few too many. He told me he fucks animals. Like... his whole life he's fucked animals. He has a big German shepherd that he's been sexual with while we've been together! I didn't tell him how I felt... I was very supportive because I could tell he was scared to tell me and I wanted to get as much information from him as possible. He took that as confirmation that I was into it and told me that he really wants to watch his dog fuck me. My conscience is reeling in horror. I don't want to leave him! He's way out of my league in so many ways... We just had an amazing dinner together. We have crazy amazing sex almost daily. Day to day life is SO GOOD with him but... It's so fucked up. I've cried a lot since he told me. I'm DESPERATE for any way to hold on to this relationship. I need advice... is there any way I can hold onto this amazing fucked up man I love so much

Attached: 6-99298-clifford-1-1429297412.jpg (544x645, 33K)

gotta be bait

Avery?

I've posted this on other websites and literally no one has believed my fucking story. If you Jow Forums autist fucks won't even believe me... well fuck I guess this is pretty bad.

>Be me.
>Be trolling the chans.
>See this thread.

Kek.jpg

Attached: 4Chan.gif (450x253, 1.52M)

Op here. Thank you for giving me one good laugh before my life implodes. The idea that you know someone else potentially going through this exact situation is hilarious

Op again. I can't believe I'm saying this but... If I posted a pic of his dick would you believe me? I wouldn't do that normally but he fucked his dog while we were together soooooo

Post dog's dick

You either accept it and fuck his dog or leave him

That's disgusting that you wouldn't leave him after knowing that he rapes animals and you HAVE HAD THE SAME DICK INSIDE YOU THAT HE HAS HAD INSIDE AN ANIMAL

This isn't something that you can move past and you should report him to authorities

God knows what else is hiding. When is it going to be too much for you and what is it going to take for you to leave him. Would you stay with him if he fucked dead bodies? Prostitutes? Kids?

Fuck the dog

Girl getting fucked by dog is hot..... but this thread is about the dude doing the dog, isn't it? I don't even want to read.

So does he tie down his dog and rape it or is the dog cool with it? After getting my hand mangled by a smallish German shepherd a couple of years ago, it seems to me that dogs are more than capable of signaling consent, whether it's to sex or to having their ears scratched.

Either way, tell him that you have no interest in fucking his dog, watching him fuck his dog, or hearing about him fucking his dog.

Dogs can't consent

Might as well argue that you can fuck kids since they don't know how to fight back fucking retard and they're MORE sentient than dogs that get fucked or any animal for that matter

>Dogs don't know how to fight back
Are you really this retarded?

And yes, I would be more than willing to argue that minors can give meaningful consent, although this isn't really the place for that discussion.

Yeah that's the typical reply. You don't know him. He is an amazing, caring, and nurturing man. A pillar in his community with tons of amazing friends. His defence is he's been doing it since he was 11 years old when his family dog started... doing things to him. Basically sexualized towards animals before he knew what was happening. And in his mind the animals consent. He doesn't hurt them or force them to do anything. In that way... I feel I could forgive him if he repented and we could move forward?

He's been doing it since he was 11 and he's 54 now

Good luck getting him to stop fucking animals if anything he'll just do it behind your back

>If you really love me, you'll stop doing that thing you've been doing for 50 years!
No. Leave him or don't. Don't go around making stupid ultimatums.

okay so like...you don't want to leave him. you need to decide if the good you get out of the relationship is worth putting up with this and knowing it happens. if it's good enough to make you turn a blind eye to the bad and you can live with it, there's your answer. if it's too much and you can't abide by it, there's your answer. it's that simple.

what bothers me the most is OPs reaction is something besides running the fuck away from him

>why doesn't this sick freak run away from other sick freaks

OP is homosexual in case you were unaware

>bait the thread
Fuck off back to /b/ retard. This is such a shitty troll. And if it isn't then kill yourself for not gtfo of that relationship. Feel bad for the animal though since it got raped.

oh, i missed that

Just let his dog fuck you. It's not that big a deal

Op again. I just mentioned to him that I had made an appointment with my therapist and broke the fuck down. Sobbing and everything. I was not planning on doing that. He knew what that implied... He held me and said I need to do what's right for me. I told him I wanted things to go on the way they are... That I was desperate to find a way to stay with him. He said I need to walk away and be true to myself. I asked him if I needed him to never do that kind of thing again to stay with him if that was an option. He said absolutely and he's willing to change but he "knows" that's never going to be good enough for me.

Lol fuck you

He's been doing it intermittently with the consent of his ex that he was with for 20 years. If I didn't think he was an honest person I wouldn't be with him period. He said he's willing to change if that saves our relationship. Honestly i give him props for telling me at all.

This is true. My relationship with him has changed my life for the better in so many ways. I've met so many wonderful friends through him. We share a lot of interests like cooking. I'm a way better cook because of him and I make cocktails every night from his stocked liquor cabinet. That's a cool new hobby I have because of him. We went Hawaii and then this last road trip in his vw van... We have a fucking blast I refuse to give this up because he fucks dogs!!!! Aaaaaaaagh FML!!!! I don't want to go back to my miserable single repressed life that I had before I met him

Why did you come on the form to ask for help if you weren't going to take any advice and only really validated the few people that agreed with you because it seems like you had your mind made up to begin with and whenever someone was repulsed you're like "you don't know him like I do" but little did you know he also has fucked dogs for the last few decades and who knows what else he's hiding

He's not really honest if he lied by omission

I'm conflicted! Im not making any decisions until I talk to my therapist who will probably tell me to leave him too so fuck I guess you're right and that's what I'll have to do

hey so here
that's "fine" if you think it's all worth it but my two cents is also that i wouldn't stay with someone that fucks animals and (also) didn't tell me about it. there are more people in the world that can make you happy, help you pursue hobbies and interests, and all the other good things you get from this relationship in the world that don't fuck animals than ones that do. don't put yourself in a box and think that you'll never get it this good again if you don't stay with a dogfucker. granted you may or may not ever have this again but you'll never know that until you're dead. there's more fish in the sea, in case you thought you don't have other options.

Thank you for writing that. I'm going to bed. Probably have nightmares about dog fucking. Fuck my stupid life. My parents were right about fags I guess

op this is important

is the dog cumming in him or is he cumming in the dog

OP you're fucking mental for not reporting that fucker immediately. "Oh he's just so good you just don't know him PILLAR OF COMMUNITY". Spare us. He's a 54 year old faggot that fucks dogs. He's trouble and you are going to get hurt if you don't get far away from him.

This

>He's not really honest if he lied by omission
He really didn't, though. This isn't the kind of thing you tell people the first time you meet them. I mean, how long do you think a straight guy should date a girl before showing her his extensive and well used dragon dildo and urethral sounding rod collection?

>He said he's willing to change if that saves our relationship.
He might try and might even do pretty well, but people don't suddenly stop doing things they've been doing for years and years and years on a whim. As I said before, leave him or don't. Anything in between is just setting yourselves up for failure.

if you break up with him op, that's fine. I don't blame you.
But you can not, I repeat, can not tell another soul about this if you truly value him. This is a potential life ender right here.

There's only one way to save it

THREESOME

>This is a potential life ender right here.
so is being a pedophile, or a rapist, or a dozen other things. so what?

As far as sexual deviancy goes, zoophilia is the least harmful out of all of them. A complete other league from rape and pedophilia. Especially if he cares for the dog as I would assume he does from OP's description

Ewww...

Overexcited and too much detail.
You used spoilt bait.

You have been visited by Ann the innkeeper. She willhaunt you in every mirror that you look into unless you say “i need to check out, ann.”

Attached: DAF54ED4-EB70-432D-82AC-60FA8F116386.jpg (131x127, 9K)

Why is that important? A bit of both I think. Honestly by the sounds of it he hasn't put his dick in an animal for years. He's had the dog lick his ass while he's jerking off three times while we've been together. When i confronted him he said he didn't see it as cheating and rather a kind of masturbation and the dog acts willingly.

Yeah we talked about that last night. He said "I told you because i love you and ive given you enough information to destroy me." I said I'll honor his honesty and keep his secret safe but I really want to talk to my therapist about it, he said the therapist may be compelled to tell the authorities but I should follow my conscience and do what's right for me. He always seems to say the right thing... ugh. It makes it so much harder because he's so good to me.

I wish bub.

Op again. We went for a walk with the dog yesterday. All I could think about as we walked past other people is this dirty dark secret. I don't want to invite that into my life... i wondered if i was niave and other people could tell he was that kind of person. I wondered if they could all see "we" were like that. We walked for nearly two hours in silence. That's new for us. He said later he was holding back tears the whole time. I am tormented by this epic internal conflict, like there's so many parts of me pulling in different directions. He mentioned I might want to stay at my place for a few days to figure things out and I think that's a great idea. It's going to be pretty rough packing up my things when I was so close to moving in with this guy.

Just because you keep saying it's not bait doesn't mean it isn't.

Well fucking obviously. This is an anonymous forum what the fuck do you want me to do?

I want you to stop posting bait, duh.

Has the thought of you catching something cross ur mind?

He's more likely to catch things from having sex with other humans than from having sex with his dog. Presumably, as a 54 year old gay man, he's had sex with a hell of a lot of humans. If that wasn't a concern for OP at the start, it's probably not going to be one now.

So what's better for him, to tell your therapist and have him sent off to be raped to death in prison? Or to tell him sorry, this actually is a deal breaker for you.

>All I could think about as we walked past other people is this dirty dark secret. I don't want to invite that into my life.
You have your fucking answer. Why are you still hemming and hawwing?

Disturbed people need love too

Those of us who were on the religious side of the homosexuality debate understood that once the cat was out of the bag with that one, all bets are off.

The penalty for a man fucking another man was death. (fun fact: woman-woman was never technically prohibited)
The penalty for a man or woman fucking an animal was death.

Without any moral foundation functioning as objective, you who are secular have no logical reason to prohibit either of these acts, if one of them is permitted.

Go ahead and tell me how fucking an animal is wrong, without invoking any religious basis. I'll wait.
Protip: Your 'feelings' don't count.

t. ex-Christian agnostic that understands that without the notion of God, the world is fucked

Attached: 1506321897607.jpg (1000x1200, 309K)

I didn't understand what u just said.

Can people really go to jail

So what's today's punishment for females

>I didn't understand what u just said.

Go and fuck the dog already. Or at the least, let him do his thing. Why the fuck should you throw away a relationship with such a good man for something so trivial.

You've already stuck your dick in another man's shitter. You've already broken a fundamental structure of society known as traditional gender roles. Go ahead and break more structures, such as the fundamental divide between humans and animals. What's the difference? If you don't believe in God, then there's no reason to believe that humans aren't just animals too. And guess what - animals fuck other species as well.

Attached: 24df760ae4b62c99e14f563fa81ecb2d--cosplay-characters-satsuki.jpg (736x414, 25K)

Test

What's today's punishment? Goddammit!!!!!

in canada it's okay for an animal to fuck you but not the other way around

there is 0 chance the dog didn't consent if it's been cumming in your bfs ass

This thread is stupid beyond stupid.
Fucking gays should know what perverts and criminals they have been historically and still are in many parts of the world. Is that judgement fair or correct? What makes you think all others are different and that you are special? Gays still want allies for social justice, but it is just for them and they don't think about what any of it means. The OP has completely failed to identify exactly what is the nature of his complaint. Is he viewing sex with the dog as cheating? Is it church programming? Is it just too different and kinky? Yes, it is against the law in many places due to moral fags wanting to "protect" animals from "harm" after Mr Hands died from being fucked in the ass by a horse. Really, upright moral fags don't want to know or think about it or the world in any complex ways. Laws are not about justice or right or wrong, they are about power and control.
Consent in animals is a specious argument when they are used for sport, food, labor and a myriad of other purposes - and live and die, have surgical modification at our whims. They are not children, they are other nations with whom we share this world. Consent is never an issue until sex is brought up. Animals are clearly able to make choices between things they like and want or don't. Don't give me the "it is cruel" bullshit. Please identify exactly what is cruel about a blowjob or having a dog fuck your ass or a a woman's pussy. Is the dog misled into believing you have feelings for it or that sex will make you love it more? Are you creating a social stigma that will torment the dog? No. Is the dog harmed, tied down and restrained? If not, it is not force and the act is humane and enjoyable, especially if the dog freely initiates or indicates interest.
So, if it isn't for you - you grow the fuck up and you say so and get over it if the guy and relationship is so great. If it is just too gross or alien then break up. Identify what it is that squicks you so.

Seriously!

That's what I come here for.

I want know the laws

Op again. Thanks for this. You're right; if I don't have an objective argument to back up my feeling of disgust then my feelings are not genuine and should be reevaluated. I'm going to talk to my therapist about it. I'm at my own place now. Moved all my things back this morning while sobbing like an idiot. The funny thing is he met mr. Hands like 3 weeks before he was killed. Said he met up with some creeps cause he wanted to suck a horse cock. Life is fucked

he's cucking out for a fucking dog dude. if you don't feel comfortable with it, you NEED to tell him this!! don't let the dog fuck you. you need to either tell him that it's too much or leave him.

Attached: jumping-spider-waterdrop-hats-uda-dennie-5.jpg (800x577, 58K)

Do you ever wonder if he is thinking about the dog when he has sex with you?

Dogs on THOTs is hot

Disgustings dudes on dogs not so much

He obviously really loves you to risk telling you. You are perfectly allowed to be disgusted and not into it. Some people are into scat, pee, blood and others are not. But that isn't necessarily a reason to break up if everything else is great.

>faggots
Why are you even surprised?

>So here I am. I'm a 26 yo male. I have a 54 yo boyfriend and we've been together for nine months.

this is already balls ass crazy. get help

my fucking nigga

>We have crazy amazing sex almost daily.
must have been all that dog fucking

only a faggot could hold on to a relationship with a 54 yr old who fucks dogs. dont vote.

>He said absolutely and he's willing to change but he "knows" that's never going to be good enough for me.
So why are you on here? He's willing to change. He even went to a therapist with you. Just stay with him and help him through this.

Keep fighting for righteousness user, also nice dubs

unnderrated af