Yesterday...

Yesterday, my drunk girlfriend kissed and her pushy ex boyfriend/coworker kissed at a party while I was traveling for work.
She called me about it immediately, told me everything. She was "drunk, caught up in the moment, feels terrible, will cut this guy out completely, im so sorry, i will do anything to fix it".

Would i be fool for believing her? I would probably forgive her, but i told her i loved her over the phone for the first time an hour before this happened.

Is this even cheating?

How have anons who have had similar experiences handled this?

I know every relationship is different and i'm asking random internet people for advice, but i dont know what the fuck to do in this situation.

Attached: r_331797_Q9XeF.jpg (700x700, 149K)

Dump her.

Oh man, i have a friend who went through a very similar problem, and he decided to forgive his gf, i dont know your life story or your relationship, but my friend got cheated on twice after that, so in my opinion thats a big BIG no, as hard as it may be, you need to take care of yourself

Since you guys are only dating, it's much easier to see new people for a while and really let it settle in if you want to get back with her.

It's easy to say shit like "dump her" when it's not you in that actual position.

OP, give her one chance and forgive her this time. It was only a kiss (inb4 no it wasn't, she's obviously only telling him it was a kiss to hide worse stuff).

Sorry if that sounded a little insensitive but your girlfriend most definitely did your relationship in the moment she went for her ex after you tell her you love her

I feel like whatever the action, kissing, fucking, its still the intention that counts the most, did she have sex? Oral? Where do you draw the line, subjective, really

Nigga im 32yo. Dump her is the short version, i have experience do you rrally need an explanation or you have low self steem?

Short version is, op gf have no respect to.him, and is just baiting him to see how far can she go. Im certain op is just a provider for her, seen very sad cases of this shit.
Have some balls Op and dump her ass to the streets.

These are definitely the safest things to do.

Everything other than this has been amazing. she was always open about this ex who wont stop asking her out, texting her, trying to get her back. She'd show me these messages and just roll her eyes and we'd laugh at them.
I never thought for a moment that there was anything going on. she's a super sweet person and didnt want to tell him to fuck off, just to let him down gently. She's said she blocked his number, snapchat, etc.

Whatever choice you make, you can always come back here

Girls always have these beta orbiters just in case they get dumped and need some food and emotional tampons.

The girl from the post office is currently dating sleeping with 4 men while in a 5 year relationship with a provider dude, and this dude even nanys the kid when she goes out with other men. Amazing. And she currently has a tinder profile and is looking for a rich doctor to take care of her and her child.

Beware of people in general OP.

Am i the beta orbiter?
Would people see me as a beta orbiter if they knew i forgave her?

I definitely wouldnt consider myself a beta orbiter, just a guy who really likes a girl who may have genuinely made a mistake. If i even see her looking at his direction i'd drop her ass in a second.

You are the provider.
How old are you OP? Are you dominant in this relationship?
I would never cheat my gf if i had the minimum affection for her. Not kissing, not just the tip, nothing. Would you?

I would do it if my gf is ugly, if i was just using her to buy me gifts, if i knew she was a fail with no future.

In what cases would you kiss other girl while in a relationship?

I've never been in this situation so I really can't say... I don't know what I'd do personally. I think your best bet is this. Tell your girlfriend you need some time to think and think long and hard about it for ~48 hours... the fact is a bond has been severed and I personally would never look at her or trust her in quite the same way again... it's one thing if you break up for a week or two and in her weakness and pain she hooks up with some random person at a club or bar just to feel 'loved' or 'attractive'... it's a completely different thing to still be dating but then her hookup with her ex bf while drunk...

In a way at least she was drunk because people lack judgement when drunk and at least she called you right after it happened... but it's also really BAD she got drunk in the first place and worse that she's even in a situation with her ex where something like this can happen...

Again this has never happened to me so I can't speak from personal experience. And what I would do if put in this situation would depend so much on the girl and my love for her and what I knew about her and how she acted...but the best I can do is lay all this out there for you, I know though I'd be pretty heartbroken and upset. If nothing was wrong in the relationship why would she even feel the need to do this? Something tells me she may have been talking to this guy behind your back for a while for it to lead to this.

>exboyfriend/coworker

If this guy is her coworker she can't exactly cut him out of her life... something to consider

That's what i said to my bf when i 'kissed' a guy at a party.
I actually did more than kiss.
She didn't mean it, that's true. But she still did it.

Ofc my boyfriend is a cuck and said it was fine. And yeah , it obviously wasnt fine.

>Ofc my boyfriend is a cuck
In the fetish sense or the fact that you cheated on him?

No not in the fetish sense lol.
He's a beta fag, thats a better way to put it

Damn you've got no respect for that poor guy at all do you? I bet you'd cheat on him again with the slightest bit of regret.

Normally I’d say dump her and burn every memory of her but the fact she called you immediately afterward is interesting. Based on her doing that i would say this is actually the acceptable situation to give her a chance. But she better kiss ass to make up for it.

If there's demonstrated remorse that seems sincere, and she claims it was just one kiss, I'd give a pass, but make it clear I won't tolerate it again, and grill her beforehand to see if she's hiding anything else. There's nothing wrong for this being your line in the sand, though. That is just me.

No i felt regret that's why i couldnt stay with him. He was okay to keep the relationship going but i said i couldn't cause you know, it's stuck in my mind and his. And who's to say, that a couple month later he'd be like wait, i just realised what you did was wrong.
So i did do him a favour.
Part of me thinks that he thought i was molested or i was i so drunk that i didnt know what was going on. I dont think i can convince him that i wasnt. I couldnt get him to understand just how bad cheating is

We are both mid 20s. We dont live together or anything, i'm not "providing" anything for her. I dont like the word "dominant" because i think relationships are give and take, but she's always been loyal and respectful before this

These are good words, thanks. Im not going to see her for another week because i'm overseas so we'll see what happens when i get back. Her and the guy were cordial because coworkers, but every time he'd start getting pushy trying to buy her dinner and shit she'd always tell about it and be like "here he goes again"

Same company, different teams

You're a shitty manipulative person, and i hope you never find happiness

Why am i manipulative for telling him that cheating is wrong?
Really makes you think

I realize this makes me seem like a betalord, but she's a great person and was always amazingly supportive of me because i was also supportive, attentive, and other "good boyfriend" things

OK i didnt see your other posts when i said that... you made it seem like you're a serial cheater who didnt give a shit about another person's feelings

Yeah, i was calling him a beta cause he was too blinded by love to see that there was anything wrong with me.

But yeah, when I kissed the guy at the party i messaged him the day after and told him i kissed him then about 4. Then about 4 months later i told him i sucked him off and he still wanted to forgive me.
The difference was that he always had it in the back of his mind i'd cheat on him cause we live so far away and he knows how drunk i get and that there are people closer around.
Have you always worried that she'd do something like that? They reading over the messages worries me. How did she get them and when did she get them and why hadn't she removed him completely from her life? My recent ex didnt even know my ex's name or anything about him. (the one before). All i said was that he was a cunt and i blocked him on everything

well that's sort decent of you, but i can't help but feel that if you think of him as a beta fag you would have broken up regardless of cheating. Why didn't you just tell him the full truth?

Yeah ok, that's def some beta cucklord shit.
We're not LDR, but i do travel quite a bit for my job.
Idk, I gather you're a femanon? For me as a guy, its been no issue to cut exes out of my life completely. It was worrying to me how she said she's still on good terms with exes and still talks to them occasionally, but I thought she was just such a sweet person that didn't want to hurt feelings. Is that normal for women?

She shouldn't even be hanging out with her ex if she's got another bf. Seriously, if she's claiming "they're just friends" she can go fuck herself. Any girl hanging out with her ex wants to get dicked down by him again, whatever she says about him is total bs. She wants the d, otherwise she wouldn't be hanging around him. Long story short, she's a whore, find a new one.

So... maybe. But if she wanted an additional, why hasnt she dumped me and gotten back with him? Why did she even tell me they kissed if she's getting dicked down by him?

She told you enough....What she told you and what actually happened could be two different things. Even if she "only" made out with him. You should drop her ass for being a whore. She's not worth it, it's just going to be this same type of bullshit over and over - take it from someone who's experienced this shit before.

I've had no issue with cutting out ex's either, mostly cause they either ended it calling me all sorts of names or we agreed it wasn't working.
But this guy, he was actually what i called love. We were friends, even during and after the love. I could never get bored of this guy.
But he loved me when we broke it off. Every time he hang around me it was because he thought he could get back to me, when he can't. And i'm not the fucking idiot that gets pulled back in, and he's not going to come looking for me irl. We did send each other 210,000 messages (4,000 probs being relationship related) after only dating for 7 months. So letting go of such a good friend was such a pain. Thought falling in love again, it's usually like, okay well i have this guy to take up my time now, i'm going to give it all to him because i love him. I don't need this old friend to take up the time, and he only wants to love me so why keep talking to him.

I think women should be allowed to have male friends but not male friends who they were previously dating. That's a recipe for disaster coming form experience. It will either end with him getting angry at her and the friendship ending or them doing something that shouldn't be done . Like in the movies where the guy just goes "i want you back, blah blah blah blah. I will do this, this this this this." Hypothetically, it's like your mum getting a new boyfriend, then this boyfriend starts talking about his previous marriage or his previous wife, that would annoy every single woman, and vice versa.
This shit does happen.

I was fine with him being a beta, socially, physically etc etc. Just NO ONE gets to this level of it. Like if anyone told me they cheated on me with even maybe a kiss i'd end it no questions asked. While he tried months and moths to 'fix' the relationship.

I didn't tell him the full truth because i actually was very very in love him and i didn't want to lose him ever. Until it came to the point where i stopped loving him due to him being rude and mean and he was about to lose me. That's when i told him, when the love was gone.

Also
>when you literally write more words than your essay in 10mins than you have in 6 days

>due to him being rude and mean and he was about to lose me.
Sounds like things changed anyway.

i hope your essay writing skills are better than your Jow Forums writing skills because holy shit you're bad at english

Yeah but not before i cheated on him

so he resented it anyway, he just couldn't bring himself to be more open about it.

They are. I actually read over my essays about 3 times but i dont read my Jow Forums posts. I just press post and hope people understand what im saying and hope that i didn't ramble on about shit too much. Which i probably did just then

Yeah, probably cause i said i was going to break up with him. Maybe if i said it when things were going smoothly he may have broke up with me but still. I made the same lie as OP's girl

>i said i was going to break up with him
well if he thinks it's over him being mean isn't too surprising.

Inebriation only makes it easier for us to act on our inhibitions.

Dump her

Everyone else in the thread telling you otherwise is a woman/cuck

No it was both those factors. But i was trying to push that there was a fault from me, that he kept trying not to recognise.

why were you pushing that so hard anyway? If he did acknowledge that you were at fault he'd be more likely to break up with you anyway.

Because i couldnt get past the angry part, and i also couldnt live with the fact that i had cheated on him. And he couldn't understand that, therfore he was more depressed and more in the mood of "all my fault, i could have prevented this" making it out that he was the horrible person

Well that sounds like a situation without any solution besides breakup.

You're an idiot. Of course you should have kids with this woman. She sounds rare and perfect unlike those other millions of women.

Say you don't think you really love her anymore but that'll you'll try and work things over.

Bang, she has her last chance and you're back in control.