Where/how to be approached by men?

Where should a shy, lonely girl go & do to be approached by men? Tinder is full of creeps and womanizers, tried a music event and I think I ended up looking like a creep. Anywhere I go they're either with other girls, in groups, busy, etc. nobody approaches anybody nowadays...in a decent, gallantly manner so that a conversation/meaningful thing can ensue from there.

Is the library a good idea? I love reading though I tend to read at home in peace. I scouted the area but it's the same situation, they're either with people, talking, drinking, or unavailable. I'm too socially retarded to approach men without a reason and I'm more the traditional type.

Attached: 4575367653876538.jpg (1000x563, 35K)

I'm right here bb

Ayyy, gurl.

Have you actually tried tinder or do you just believe in memes?

Library is a not a good idea. Well, I'm pretty inexperienced myself but I do see a lot of cute girls in the library, and I assume they're there to study or read, not looking to talk to random guys. If you're in uni try some clubs or something, or join Greek life. You just need to meet more people organically probably.

Library was good in the 80s, but now its for weird and homeless people. Used books on Amazon is pretty priceless.

Its not about the location, its about building indirect trust before you even make a move. You have to become a regular at something, even Dutch bros. Or better yet go on adult outings like kayaking, youll meet and get close enough to meet new people that way.

Where should a shy, lonely girl go & do to be approached by women?

I have, but my area is no good (dont live in the west). And the good men certainly aren't on that app to begin with

That's what I thought too but if you put it that way, you'd only have clubs and bars/cafes for this and there, people are either not alone (those who are usually are on their phone, laptop, reading something) or those places are more for flirting and carefree people...
I'm not in uni anymore

There must be other dating apps that work better in your location. What kind of a man are you looking for?

>good men
If you radiate "don't fucking talk to me" by being awkward in person you're not going to get any good men their either.

Why do you have to be approached by men? If you're seeking one, then why don't YOU approach them? Are you that shy? Or is that just most women in general?

>random
Agreed. As a male, I go to the library to be alone. It's my safe place

A U C K L A N D
U
C
K
L
A
N
D

I met most of my girls at school and from work.
Another one is friend of friend.

Other than that, no idea.
As a girl you can walk up to any cuck and ask ifnthey wanna kick it.
Seriously...as long as you arent deformed it should work

I identify with this in a atomical level.
Where can I meet qt and shy guys?

Attached: BC99EBA8-FCA5-4D81-BEAF-3D9C37672A48.png (600x600, 449K)

First you need to decide which type of person you want to meet. Pic kinda related.
>extrovert
Social events you hate. Dancing lessons, opera, concert, figure skating, fashion show, football match, fashion parade, nigger ghetto, demonstration. Extroverts can die if they wont talk with somebody for longer than four hours. You meet them outside. And you provoke strangers to innitiate dating sequence by keeping eye contact and smiling at them. Works for both genders.
>introvert
Online dating. They arent outside much, because extended exposure to other people longer than 4 hours kills them. Your first queation should be: what are you looking for?

Attached: circle personality.jpg (500x500, 38K)

I can see where she's coming from, Tinder is not really that popular in Asia except for overtly liberal westaboo douchebags who's only thinking about sex either from his parent's money or degenerate locals

Men don't approach because of #metoo.
You're being labeled a rapist and a creep if you talk to a woman and you're not a Chad.

If I was a girl I would go to the indoor bouldering gym.

Lots of good guys there and it's an environment where it's encouraged to approach strangers. But it's still an introverts hobby.

OP, check out meetup.com. Join some groups that you're interested in. There's often pure 'meet new people' groups and they're perfect for this.

Advice from a basement-dwelling virgin manchild who learned everything he knows about women from Jow Forums.

Ass blasted roastie, right on cue

wow, ad personam, you sure proved him wrong faggot

Shy qt here.
I only leave my house to work, shop, see concerts and ride my motorcycle.

I wish I knew where to meet nice girls.
I've tried Tinder (120+ matches and a lot of dates that never went anywhere), but I felt like most women there were disgusting human beings.

I mean, I've never been on Jow Forums and honestly the rules are straight up contradictory and the consequences of failure are insane. Like in school they actually tell you not to make the first move because that's better than accidentally making someone uncomfortable. It might not be the #metoo thing, but dating is definitely a riskier endeavor than it would appear it used to be.

>Is the library a good idea?

No. Reading is a shields up kinda situation.
Never approach a woman reading.

Never approach a woman for no reason. It's creepy.

Never approach a woman working, she's busy.

Approach in bars, it's hit and miss and you will creepy, you can blame it on the drink. It will never really work out though so why bother.

Realistically, the only way I've found it socially acceptable to talk to women I don't know, is asking them for a lighter outside of these establishments if they also happen to smoke. Generally I can steer pretty smoothly into small talk from that one favour without looking too creepy.

But that is pretty much the only way.
So, yeah, smoking really does give you a charisma boost, but lowers your endurance stat slightly.

Where would a shy lonely guy go to meet shy lonely girls?

Attached: Kot06.jpg (419x604, 36K)

You don't.

Attached: hush.jpg (540x416, 60K)

Are women ever capable of coming up with original insults?

Obviously because she is a woman, and hard work/risks are only for men.

Women who approach men are stigmatized as having something wrong with them, otherwise they wouldn't need to be the ones to approach men.but more and more men are betas too scared to talk to women. There's a reason nearly all marriage proposals are still done by men

Lol @ that chart. Humans and emotions aren't as simple as you apparently think think. That chart is nothing more than a vain attempt at controlling your surroundings in terms that oversimplify to say the least; fail

If you really think there are no good men on tinder, then you really need to just lower your standards. Tinder is jam-packed with every kind of man possible (except those who don't believe in hookup apps). The reason tinder is so hard to use as a man is because of all the competiton. Unless you live in an extremely rural area of course.
Anyway, unless you're a flawless 10/10 thicc goddess, you should probably start looking for men who are less than perfect and just "good enough".

cant have anything to do with guys getting jailed for fake rape accusations where police witheld evidence to secure an arrest.

Actually climbers are very social, nothing introvert about it. Its usually best to have a climbing buddy for just in case scenarios with you whenever you're out, especially if you're female. I'm fairly introverted and found the whole climbing scene to be way too extroverted

Stay on topic
Keep your bitterness to your shitty contamination board

I'll warn you guys again, stay on topic
>Jow Forums
I know it's hard when you let your butthurt emotions get the best of you, but it's a skill you should really learn

As a totally average dude who strikes out at bars all the time, most girls will converse with you until you start trying to get flirty. Then they only ever try to let you down as easily as possible. They're scared of confrontation. The worst that ever happened to me was a girl smiling, rolling her eyes, and turning away. That one stung a lot.

not Jow Forums

college is best place

Is tinder good for actual relationships in college and not just hookups ? I don't think I'll ever have the courage to approach someone romantically in a setting that's not explicitly designed for that purpose

Read in a park or coffee shop. Guys will notice you (assuming not total hag) and what you are reading and screw up their courage to talk to you based on the book. Gaming bars, or game store events if you like the sorts of games being played. Look around at your own "friendzone", you may have a good guy right there who needs a little clue or encouragement.

it can be as long as you aren't averse to dating people who have potentially been promiscuous. i've heard ok things about bumble

>another user who is passive and active at the same time
What is next? Denial of the whole extrovert / introvert?

Attached: introvert extrovert.png (600x725, 150K)

Some people switch from extrovert to introvert all the time, I know a few, introvert people that changes their mind like a switch, I ve seen them do it when the situation requires it. I have been extrovert and introvert at different stages of my life

Didn't you say you're done with college? how old are you anyways

no, they're not.

Go to a starbucks without a book nor a laptop.

yeah, if she's in college, a club that accurately reflects her interests is probably her best bet. there, you'll meet people with similar interests as you and you might _possibly_ develop a relationship from there

>I'm too socially retarded to approach men without a reason and I'm more the traditional type.
Bad news, lady. If you sit around and wait for dudes to approach you then you're only gonna get bottom of the barrel trash who chase after every attractive woman in sight

Tinder is for hookups. Plenty of fish, okcupid and some other one i dont remember are better for what you seem to want.

>Is the library a good idea?
The problem is this.
If I want a book and dont mind ebooks, I can torrent them for free online very quickly.
If I want a physical copy, theres lots of cheap used books available.
If I realllly want a physical copy without buying it, chances are Ill be at the library actually trying to learn and not want to be distracted.
So, if I were you, Id try it out but have low expectations.

If you do try, I applaud you. That takes guts

youre going to die alone

I think only edgelords and jockish douchebags would stigmatize you. I would enjoy being approached by a woman.
On the otherhand, Im also a social sperg so maybe my advice isnt the best

I dont go to bars but yeah, whenever I ask a girl if she wants to do something, the worst Ive gotten is a "oh, no thank you. i have to leave now" and thats that

>Is tinder good for actual relationships in college
Relationships in colleges dont exist, flings do. So no, Id wait a few years to start dating if I was you or date older people.

this. entirely depends on the situation. in my physics class, i am in the front asking questions and volunteering to do examples.
if im basically anywhere else, i try to blend in and not be noticeable

Yeeeah, better approach the betas who are too shy, those are the real 10/10s

Op tell me where you hang out so I can find shy grills, I'm shy too but I've realized my shut culture says I have to initiate

Attached: 1521440536915.jpg (230x250, 8K)

>guuuys why can't I get a gurl :'''(
>all women's is fucking sluts and deserve the death
The pain of being a Jow Forums creep must suck dude.

It's not that women dislike him because he's that way, he became that way because women dislike him. It definitely won't help though, its like a snowball going down a hill.

No I'm currently in college, I have a year to go
I know plenty of people in very serious relationships in college though, and besides I'm not necessary looking for something super serious, I just have zero interest in hookups because I'm way too shy for that sort of thing

Where does Jow Forums come from now and where did he say any of this, passive aggressive SJWbro?

Attached: 1522547896030.jpg (700x734, 107K)

Are you a virgin tho and how old?

Where are you from? Id love to approach you and I'm not particularly creepy.
Snapchat/Discord?

A library would be a good place to start. If you do though try to look more friendly and open. Joining clubs and stuff would be good too.

Are you a virgin tho and how old?

Attached: 36F94307-B999-4BA1-B565-57ADBB5BEDCB.jpg (741x508, 138K)

>and besides I'm not necessary looking for something super serious, I just have zero interest in hookups because I'm way too shy for that sort of thing

How come it bothers you that Tinder dudes are creeps or womanizers when you're mainly looking for sex? Make sure what you want before you go for it, makes it much easier.

>Never approach a woman reading

I actually did this very thing today, and I made it clear that I understood maybe because she was reading she didn't want to talk, but still I asked her if she was interested in chatting and lo and behold she put her book down and decided to socialize of all the things a human being could do instead of be immersed in some sort of diversion.

anons are saying all sorts of things wrong nowadays. like, cold approach has a 0% success rate. don't approach women reading books. don't approach women doing this, don't approach women doing that.

it's all just an excuse. we try to rationalize and make an excuse for every situation. we will go FAR out of our way to find a reason to *not* be brave and just fucking do it.

and this whole stupid "creepy" meme. such a meme. like, if you are half decent at conversation and opening, it's not creepy. if a girl says you're creepy, she is a fucking BITCH. No ifs ands or buts. On the other hand, it's kind of okay to be a bitch. But still, it's not creepy to do a human thing and (drumroll) actually attempt instead of just never doing anything like a spineless coward.

it's not creepy if you're just looking to actually try to have human connection or socialize, and if you're decent at opening. it's not creepy if you're just trying to get her number to have a harmless fucking cup of coffee. it's especially not creepy if a hot guy is doing the approaching.

I'm 24.
I'm not a virgin, but I've only slept with 2 girls and one of them was my girlfriend for 2 years.
Why?

Huh ? How did you get any of that from what I said ? I'm saying I'm specifically not looking for sex. And I never said anything about tinder dudes

Uh I don’t like used goods
I mean how could you be completely mine if you have laid with another?

Actually I'd argue the real betas are the guys who desperately pursue girls because they either can't handle being alone or view getting sex as a way to boost their self esteem.

>How did you get any of that from what I said ?

Thought you were OP. This is why every board should have Ids.

I think your best bet is joining a club with people of the same interest as you have.
But specially just try to talk. I know it sounds scary and it is. But that doesn't mean you shouldn't try.
Every step is progress even if it is a small one.
So go out there. It's very comfortable to stay on the square you are now but sometimes you got to go outside your comfort zone to grow.
Good luck, enjoy and don't be afraid of making mistakes. We all do, it's okay. Just learn from them and adjust. That's what so great at being human, we can adapt.

I hope you're joking, because otherwise you're just as bad as the idiots on Jow Forums who whine about being lonely while dismissing every girl that isn't a 10/10 virgin.

I never knew there were lasses who prefered virgins for the same reason dudes do. That's cool and all but gl finding one who is virgin by choice and not a Jow Forums aberration, you need it

Attached: ht_health_mr_120627_wmain.jpg (640x360, 31K)

>Creeps
>Approached by men

The ones doing the approaching are the creeps.

Meet men in like minded social circles and through common interests.

>dat burn
Though I hope you're really a woman and not a LARPer.

>sticking his weewee in every woowoo that wants him because lack of self control
>failed relationship
>only now notices the warning signals he emits
>blames the women who do not want him for his own poor choices

Attached: 1QVoAEu4Ai.jpg (352x356, 46K)

I used to be a real piece of shit back when I was a virgin.
I've learned from all the mistakes I've made during my relationship and have grown into a way better person.
This would have not been possible if I hadn't made the mistakes in the first place and stayed a Jow Forums-tier virgin like you guys.

>sticking his weewee in every woowoo
Have you read my other posts?
I've had countless occasions to do that, but have only done so with two girls that I had feelings for.

>!

No one does this except for my father and maybe other people in their 50's.

Not them but can you pls not derail the thread with your salt?

There are a few of us..

Cheer up mate, you just made my day.

Where should a shy, lonely guy go & do to be approached by women?

Through their bedroom windows

Go hang out with your friends guy or girl and maybe you'll find a couple of guys who'll chat with you if you glance at a guy and they give you the cute funny look back. Gl user, p.s. I met my girlfriend at a library through friends.

Im a pretty shy dude and socially retarded, can I get some tips on how to approach a girl whose by herself and not look like a creep.

>Have you read my other posts?
Aye and not trying to be contemptuous or berating you but seeing you have no more feelings for them I take the liberty to say that you were infatuated and women can see this-- that's why some modern women want virgins-- they want to be desired for who they are instead of being seen through rose-tinted glasses by a Jow Forums bot.

>used to be
>just told us he is a 'shy' guy in his 20s and never leaves his house
Kek

I can't relate with other humans. Love is hopeless for me, but I don't mind. I'm content to be not important and spend my life quietly thinking

Attached: 006f319eb10af98bbd9feb881d4ce2c1--introvert-vs-extrovert-being-an-introvert.jpg (584x706, 110K)

good girl

introverted / nerdy guy here

i lift weights at gym, go to work, go to language courses and heavy music concerts where you can see me in front row

ive never even held hands with girl for that matter.
I dont approach girls at gym tho because thats borderline creepy (or at least viewed as).
Yet i see all those retards staring at girls so obviously its physically cringing.

On good hand, cute girl came up to me and complimented my lift and was very smiley, and i want to talk to her more, so def gonna speak up to her next time i see her.

So, my advice for you if you exercise and want to find someone worthy:
look for guy that actually puts in hard work, is stronger than rest (genetics aside, most people just fuck around and gym, and most hardworking guys will come on top within few months of training unless there are some roiders)
Then come up to said guy, and ask for help with any exercise. He should be happy to help, and if he isnt autismo like me he should probably take the hint that he is now allowed to talk to you.

What a stupid pic

>nobody approaches anybody nowadays...in a decent, gallantly manner so that a conversation/meaningful thing can ensue from there.

the men whom you want to do this to you don't need to, and the men who would you're not interested in, and everyone else is too damaged

you're basically screwed, I (and many of my peers) have been conditioned to stop approaching women due to high amounts of rejections, and a not insignificant amount of difficult rejections. However you can take solace in the fact that you're not missing out

these gayboys are just looking to max their mating potential as a "good ally", which is predicated on a psychic ideological battle against men with spines. if strong men are allowed to express their masculinity then they get left in the rain. sad.

No where mang, you gon die alone
>Time become a homosex

Like most of these kinds of threads, a good place to start could be a club of some kind. Since you said you like reading, maybe a book club. You may need to take initiative but for girls that generally works better than for guys. If it doesn't work for you on the first try then try it again and learn from your mistakes.

>introverted / nerdy guy here
>i lift weights at gym, go to work, go to language courses and heavy music concerts where you can see me in front row
Amateur

When you see a cute, nerdy guy, approach him. Being approached is a meme perpetuated by dumb parts of western culture. I'm an introverted, nerdy type. If a girl came up, started trying to talk to me, and we had 'good vibes', I'd probably ask her out. Even if I only found her vaguely physically attractive. What would I have to lose? Compared to usually having to do everything, it'd feel like getting a free date.
A woman initiating the conversation isn't an indicator on its own that she wants to be hit on, but it certainly conveys interest. Usually when men approach women we're having to infer whether she's glad we approached them or just being polite.
Besides, it's attractive and intriguing to us 'nerdy types' when you're not just some Stacy who needs things to play out by society's textbook (just don't overdo it and look crazy.)

Don't forget
>i want to talk to her more, so def gonna speak up to her next time i see her
Yeah real introverted right there.

You don't have to be a loser to be introverted

>ive never even held hands with the girl for that matter
>tries to call others losers
What a shame lifting those weights all day doesn't work out your brain too.

OP picture is good anime

I'm not that user. I've held hands with girls, even got a handjob once. Mad stuff.

Dont bully me
You dont know me!

I am introverted, but im trying to change my ways

lol how fat and ugly must you be if guys aren't even asking you out

Where do you live?