Girl I like is dating her ex-bf again

Any books about bathing in a tub of frustration and despair and a fuck-all sentiment? Maybe Houellbecq might be the right choice?

Attached: facepalm.jpg (640x427, 29K)

lol literally who cares just move on

A book heavy enough to bludgeon yourself to death.

pussy abounds, let go of hoes nigga

what you need is music my friend. and a walk

Attached: 1501572004859.jpg (2362x3029, 3.87M)

Lolita

you didn't prove you were the better man.

either read something about becoming the better man you envision.

or read something about people who complain about never living up to their own self expectation.

also this is very good advice ()

just make sure to listen to the right music.

I like French/Russian

Fuck that bitch. Don't give her the power of having you twisted around her finger. Get off your knees and do things that are good for you.

you "like" her? if you didn't have sex with her then there's no reason to feel like you're invested

>I like French/Russian
Music or Lit?

meant music there but lit from both are great too

Attached: 20180120_203030.jpg (3264x1836, 1.62M)

Same man, my gf is at college and got a new boyfriend this semester. Now she tells me she's staying with him for the summer.

Maybe Meditations by Marcus Aurelius.

this

and this

>girl i like
you don't like her, you like the idea of being with her.
and that dream would be shattered by actually having her as a gf.
so just stop with the oneitis and find someone else because this bitch a thot i swear

How do you know when you actually like a woman and not just the idea of being with her?

Story of the Eye by Georges Bataille.

Anything from the counter-enlightment through Marxism, to postmodernism.

All of them will send you into an abyss of self-destructive nihilism.

You'll be hating people on the basis of nothing more than group identity in no time.

Alternatively you could be seek legitimate help, which I actually recommend.

when she is your actual friend and you are her friend for reasons other than wanting to bang her, and you decide you like her so much you want to be with her more

>seek legitimate help
Meaning what? A therapist?

you sound like somebody who is nobody.

become who you are supposed to be and live life as if you have to live the same life an infinite amount of times over and over again. I recommend reading Nietzsche, but you must start with the Greeks before you get to him.

Hurry, you have no time to waste!

no the FAQ page on best buy's website

Attached: d5f138067a612d27e3b5260e1ef65576--define-art-pop-surrealism.jpg (510x508, 44K)

the rapist

if you're gonna do therapy don't do CBT

find an old school psychoanalyst.

it's expensive but worth it. preferably in home.

Attached: 2ea61a446237db8abd939b1c97f5b71f--surreal-portraits-creative-portraits.jpg (736x1079, 104K)

based

I mean a professional with psychoanalytic training. A clinical psych.

in their home I mean

>find an old school psychoanalyst
Absolutely do not follow this user's advice
CBT is evidence based and scientifically tested. Psychoanalysts, particularly old-school ones, will keep you around for YEARS and solve nothing.
Psychoanalysis would be considered a joke if it wasn't so harmful

>this whole post
>Meditations
subtle user, really subtle

Attached: elsa-jean_1095836_m.jpg (518x690, 175K)

absolutely do listen to me

find an old rich jewish woman to talk about your dreams with and go on strange and interesting mind adventures and make your life worth living. and interesting.

you wont regret it user

you will be imbued with magic

CBT is for actual mental illness. you sound fine, just existentially troubled.

do what I say. really. do it.

Madame Bovary
;)

>and you are her friend for reasons other than wanting to bang her,

user, grow up. Do it for your own well-being. Just grow up.

explain? lo

She sounds insecure and afraid to be alone. She isnt a person you would want to date because her insecurity is what she is focused on, not you, not him

She is thinking about herself. Start thinking about yourself you fuck

it does not matter. you think it does now because you've invested yourself and your perception of your future life with this person. the issue is not her, it's in the chaos you've created for yourself. you have imagined a future and its dependent on something happening that's not likely.

no wonder you feel uneasy!

but she's not important. she's not there, but you are. create a future where you don't need to wait for other people to show up and do things.

And also, no one is so special that you need to wait for them. she's not going to have poems written about her or legends created of her deeds. she's just a person who has an extra hole that you can stick your veiny skin pieces in. I'm pretty sure you've just built her up, so build her down. that's harmony.

>Sorrows of young werther
Just don't kill yourself pls

I started reading Notes from the Underground yesterday. It's so frustrated and hateful it's beautiful, might be up your alley.