Advice Clinic

Dr Feelgood is here for the next hour only.

Give me your problems and I will try my best to help.

Attached: dr-feelgood--1696962836-300x300.jpg (300x300, 18K)

how do i feel good?

Well, the easiest way is to accept a situation for what it is and carry on. However is there a reason why you don't feel good right now?

i feel like im going through the same shit everyday and no one besides my parents will do shit for me. im always getting fucked over by my mates and i dont know hy they dont like me

Okay, break it down.

1) If you are stuck in a routine you don't like, are you able to change it?

2) When you say no one will do shit for you, what do you mean?

3) If you're getting fucked over by youre mates, why do you regard them as mates?

there is only one real group i can hang out with. im alawys the one to be riducled or picked out for the group meme even if i havent done shit. they wouldnt care if i get harmed by there actions or what they do fucks me over

Here's the situation: my gf and I have a two year old kid, been together several years and lived together for about four.
I discovered she has a problem with alcohol. She always used to get drunk and tear into me verbally and I put up with it. I discovered last year she was drinking when alone with our kid and hiding it.
She refused to admit it until I was on the verge of ending the relationship. She promised to stop. Recently I began to suspect she had started again and found the evidence. I confronted her and she swears it was one mistake. I'm not sure I believe that. I suspected she had been drinking on several occasions.
I'm lost and don't know what to do.
I've tried really hard to support her, ensuring I didn't do overtime, putting my friends off for months and doing everything possible around the house to make sure I was there for her and she wasn't under too much pressure.
I don't know what else I can do. I just feel done.

Okay, can I ask why you decide to hang out with them? Have you tried to get involved with other groups? For example, a great way to make new friends is to take up a hobby or join a club/group.

Okay, first off. Well done for offering support where you can. You have clearly taken measures to support your gf. However, its important to acknowledge that addiction is an illness and not an act of selfishness. The most obvious thing is to get your gf to seek either medical or therapeutic help, for the sake of your family. You will know your gf better than anyone else in order to support her. It's an awful situation to be in but if you can see a future together its worth fighting for.

all the other groups at my school dont really fit who i am

It doesnt have to be in school. I hated the people I was in school with, they were cunts. I decided I wanted to play guitar and posted an ad online looking for people to be in a band with. That's how I met some of my friends. Another one of my friends bought a metal detector and joined a metal dectector club at a local community centre, he's made a good few friends there. Do you have any hobbies/interests?

She just refuses to get help. Won't speak to anyone as she writes therapy off as bullshit.
I don't want it to be over but I'm not sure I've got it in me to keep going. I've absorbed so much abuse over the years and now this feels like it's broke some part of me. I don't hate her but there's just nothing there.
I know that she really loves me, or believes she does. I worry that ending the relationship will leave her unable to cope and she'll return to more frequently and destructively drinking. I would need to have our child and I don't think she would survive that.
I feel like I'm giving up my own life and happiness in order to "save" her and ensure our child actually has a mother

I appreciate that this is an awful situation. Fairplay to you for hanging in there.

Clearly an intervention might be in order. Is there anyone in her family that you can speak to about this? If she's refusing to get help, you might have to give her an ultimatum that she either gets help or the family will be broken up. If she cared about you and your child, she'll do the right thing.

This is a situation that might get worse before it gets better. You're going to need a lot of support to. Speak to who you can, and see if there are any support networks in your local area for this sort of thing.

I have an annoying family member that I don't know how to make feel welcomed / unwelcome at the same time. Whats your feelgood advice?

Dr feelgood is a crackpot, he looks like he is just pushing pills.

This woman I've been keeping in contact with keeps toying with my sanity by showing interest then ghosting me, demanding attention then answering in 3 word lines. She was supposed to answer me today but she hasn't said shit and it's made me miserable again. What should I do outside of cutting off contact completely?

I can't find a girlfriend.

I've been approaching a lot of girls. But everytime that I approach, it turns out she already has a boyfriend.

I've started working out, I improved my habits. I have a job, I'm going to college.

I even put myself out there. I attended events, I was going places and approaching girls.

But I got no results, nothing happened. What gives?

I hated myself when I lived in my hometown despite all the amazing people and amazing things to do over there, I love everything and everyone over there except me, I hated that guy.

I moved as far as I could and now I kinda like myself but I miss my hometown but I'm afraid that if I go back I will turn back into that guy... I don't want to be that guy again but I also don't want to miss everyone I love and whom I haven't seen in three fucking years.

I don't know what to do ;_;

how do i stop my friend from dating the local thot at work? i don't want his heart broken again (seriously, its tiring)

Attached: af2.png (741x568, 29K)

Hey man. I'm a vr chat faggot and idk what to do.

I'm in the u.s army and I have been feeling depressed for about 6 months now. I had decided to instal vrc to see what the meme was about three months ago. After that first day playing and talking with people and having people excited to see me again I was hooked. I joined several discord groups with the people that invited me. People wanted to talk to me and went out of their way to say hey or goodnight or whatever.

Now people never try to see me. I can go weeks without having someone dm me or even say hi. I have to kinda show up and be that background character. Maybe someone will say his or talk or do something.

My game is now mirroring my life and I've started to drink heavily.

Idk how anyone can help but fuck it if not even some random from who knows where then why should I go on?

Recently I've found it hard to remain positive I am genuinely quite a positive person and people rely on me for a smile. I am the president of a club of 340 members so i guess I am relatively social. I have a good sleeping pattern, eat healthily and regularly work out. I also have a large university workload that's really tearing me apart. Therefore I struggle to fit in time for me and when I do I feel guilty for not doing work. I guess the true issue is that I want to feel alive again cliché but its the truth. I am lonely although I'm surrounded by friends, I live with my mother as she is terminally ill, I do own my own house.

I think a girl is into me and I don't know how to handle this situation. We share similar interests and I think she's really cute. She always initiates conversation. I want to initiate too and show I'm interested in her but every conversation opener feels forced.