Is it wrong to fuck a similarly aged aunt?

So I'm 20 and my aunt is 21. My grandparents had my parents when they were very young and had her when they were pretty old, and my parents also had me pretty young.
My aunt is very attractive, and I think she might be into it.

Attached: person.jpg (640x640, 63K)

Yes it's wrong. That's incest.

Yes, it's wrong you hick

If she looks like that, fucking do it

Yes that's very, very wrong.

Nah dawg, don't listen to these faggots saying don't do it, they are just jealous cucks. Thus is your life, your world and your one chance to fuck your hit aunt. Give it a shot, there's nothing worse than the "what ifs" ask her if she wants some of this young nephew cock.

what the fuck, you normie cunts need to GET TEH FUCK OUT OF MY BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

theres literally nothing wron with incest, as long as the normies dont find out and that you dont get her preggo.

Marrying, fucking, hanging out with her is cool ,

WHy is it wrong if I get her pregnant?
We could just move to another city where nobody knows we are related and live out our life.
Shes already in Hamburg, we could move there

>theres literally nothing wron with incest
I bet that's what your father was telling his sister as he was porking her without a rubber. Too bad reading your posts proves him wrong

Incest babies are genetically fucked up. Like worse than extra chromosome fucked up.

actually, its only in repeated generations of incest that causes genetic issues.
Just one case even sibling incest isn't much likely to produce a fucked up baby than the average couple

Not really. The odds of a genetic defect in the 1st generation are only slightly higher than in a non-incest kid. Even brother-sister have like ~10% chance at defect.

That's what abortion is for

If you want to and have the opportunity, do it. Just don't let your family find out or they will be pissy. It's not a huge deal as long as it doesn't become a full blown relationship and nobody gets preggo.

this is regurgitated faux science to support popular morality. I'm not for incest, but a lie is a lie.

The fact that it's morally wrong makes it hotter for me. Incest is wincest.

>banjo starts playing

only good advice here.

gotta be REALLY SURE she's into it. Otherwise senpai gatherings would be awkward.

Are you a Jow Forums chad?

This is not r9k.

Robot go back to your khv hideout.
Experimenting is OK, but marrying is not going to work

Look at this retard. It's scientifically proven that the closer you are to genetically to the person you fuck, the worse the chances are for all kinds of fucked up things that your child will have to live (or not live) with and this increase is exponential when you're talking anyone within two genetic points from you.

Bitch, saying something is scientifically proven is not an argument. While it does cause birth defects, as several anons have explained, if it's first generation incest there is only slightly more risk than a non-incest baby.

Way to show you lack a college education, user.

Post a pic of your hot aunt so we can fap to this?