What is the point of dating anymore

Ive been with my current gf for 4 years now and I am overwhelmed with how impossible it is to maintain a sense of stability within the relationship. Keeping a womans attention and not getting cucked in todays world is like fighting to climb a steep grade covered in grease. My gf and I dont even have problems but its tiring to feel like I can never let my guard down. She is going to soul cycle and if you are not familiar Ill give a rundown

>cult dance cycle excercise program
>candles, romantic lighting, trance music, cramped space
>instructors are encourage develop relationships with clients
>generally just seems like a promiscuity promoting program

I dont want her to do this because its too fucking exhausting for me pretend like I dont give a shit. Im tired of having to endure things that are blatantly disrespectful. It just seems like there is no room for traditional relationships anymore, I love this woman but if this relationship ends Im not giving anything to women except my dick. I am not even a loser, I have a good job I am in good shape I am funny and dont have any problems getting laid. But there is always a better guy and I am tired of trying to fend off these shit tests and games.

Am I supposed to be unmoggable 24/7? I cant do this, what do I do? How do I deal with the reality that my girlfriend is constantly being offered a buffet of dick and I am constantly turning down pussy on the presumption that shes going to do the same with here bouqet of dicks? Help me.

Attached: 1522598033977.jpg (185x260, 9K)

You obviously don't trust her. Without trust there isnt even a meaningful relationship. Break up or learn to trust her. Its a fucking cycling class dude.

t. cuckold

>t. bitter incel

>gf
>many opportunities with other women
>incel

keep your head in the sand faggot

Being a posturing pseudo-alpha is actually worse.

I didnt claim to be alpha its just easy for me to get laid.

I totally get you.

Women take everything for granted nowadays, that's why I always choke them while having sex.

You should try to get another girl that will not ever try to betray you.

that doesnt exist

>It just seems like there is no room for traditional relationships anymore
correct.

>I didn't claim to be bipedal I just said I walk on two legs

Yeah they do. They're disappintingly uncommon (much like blokes who aren't total cunts), but they're out there.

ease of getting sex does not equate to being alpha, now I know youre projecting when you call me an incel. Getting laid is seriously nothing impressive

>projecting

Nice armchair psychology. You know jackie fucking chan about me mate.

gtfo with your delusional bullshit. you call me an incel which is false and retarded. you call me a posturing alpha which is also false and retarded. do you have any legitimate advice or are you just going to continue shitting up my thread with your "lol just trust your woman bro, shes just a person bro"

if I have learned anything in life it is that women are whores biologically and the best ones are more or less aware of this and strive to not be that way. however you can always trust something to act in accordance with its nature given the right circumstances and even the best of women can fall prey to their primal instinct. which is why its silly to be okay with your gf doing certain things no matter how mucb you trust her. trust != allowing her to do whatever she wants regardless of whether i am down with it or not

Idk dude, while I get where you're coming from; don't know much about soul cycle, but this girl I know works there and uploaded some weird ass video of all of these guys and girls lined up and cheering on this Chad as he came back from some place. All of the girls looked like they were ready to pounce on that man's dong, it was surreal. She's also extremely vapid so that probably attests to the type of people getting involed in SC. Regardless of that, I doubt your gf is going to suck off some dude while riding an elliptical. It is fucking annoying how as guys we have to constantly worry about what guys are talking to our SO's, and women honestly don't seem to get where this insecurity comes from, or why we get upset about these types of things, but that's just the sad fact of modern dating, and biology in general. Keep an eye out for any new guys coming into her life, but still give off the vibe that you don't care, because showing your weakness will get you fucked up. If you guys break up, don't pursue women for anything other than fuck buddies, because getting emotionally invested is becoming increasingly difficult and becoming a burden on functioning properly as a person.

ill further prove your ignorance by posing this question. if relationships are all about trust should my gf not trust my judgement of a situation and listen to me? or by trust do you mean that only the man must trust the woman and not visa versa?

god damn man that truth is painful. but youre right I cant show that it bothers me. i am just hoping she doesnt vibe with the program and does normal workouts again

Calm down mate. That first comment wasn't even me. You're getting yourself very worked up for someone who thinks they have it all worked out.

yep, it's 100% up to the gods from here on out my friend, i wish you all of the best. you obviously know not to automatically assume that she's up to no good, and don't automatically treat her as such, but you have to be really tough and no matter how much she shit tests you, or obliviously does wrong keep your head on your shoulders. just curious, you mentioned having to endure things that are blatantly disrespectful, has she done anything bad like this before?

been there.

be single before the stress makes you bald

my bad, went for a walk and I am good now.
Nothing directly, she rarely directly disrespects me because I wont allow it. But certain things like trying to hang out with her back up boy without me. He is a good guy and I am not mad because all women do this, we have all three hung out and it was fine, but she should know trying to hang with him without me is out of the question. Another example would be when she wants all the cuddly shit in a relationship but starts to slack on holding up the sexual side of things. Ive never not been able to handle it and we truly have a good relationship atleast by what Ive known and seen. it just gets tiresome having to constantly fend off these little sunconscious tests, sometimes I just want to fucking chill and not have to worry about my gf trying to "test" me

You're upset over her attending a cycling class. You need legitimate psychiatric help, dude.

thats not why I am upset and upset hardly describes my mental state anyway. Nice job misreading my post and displaying your naivety though.

You're complaining about enduring things you perceive to be disrespectful. They're not. Existing with a vagina around men is not disrespectful. The problem is you. You can't trust her, because if you did, you wouldn't be having this problem like the rest of well-adjusted men who aren't paranoid as fuck. In short, get psychiatric help.

>well-adjusted men
>western society
>ie men who live there lives measuring themselves by how tolerant women find them

are you female, because if not then youre a cuck. if you think you havent been cucked youre probably wrong. its disrespectful to put on slutty outfits and go sweat in a room and take instructions from a man on a podium while you shake your ass for whoever the fuck is around you, its disgraceful and you should be ashamed for thinking that my not being ok with this has anything to do with manhood.

What Amish compound did you escape from, OP? If that's how you feel, you're on par with quite a few loons. If Western society and Western culture is that offensive to you, either join a band of radicals as nuts as you or move to the Middle East. Either one works.

Troll or little boy quivering in fear of his own inadequacy?

Grow up, li'l boy

Move to the fucking East then if Western society is so corrupting of women

t. buttblasted roast beef enablers

You still have not refuted my points but have resorted to "boy" and "middle eastern" jokes. Why? Because I think it is disrespectful of a woman to go get crammed in a room full of cock and be told what to do by a man whos job it is to "form relationships" with clients. Laughable.

Attached: 1522263032452.png (717x848, 711K)

If your gf is gonna fuck you over, whether you trust her or not, she's gonna fuck you over. If she's not gonna fuck you over, whether you trust her or not, she's not gonna fuck you over. It's easier to trust someone as opposed to stressing out about everything they do so just go with that.

This

Please enlighten us, OP. Describe the perfect, most well-behaved woman.

OP here, this is actually good advice and I havent thought about it that way yet. thanks user, sincerely.

One who respects her man (if he is deserving of respect, I may not be only time will tell) and isnt a frivelous tart constantly chasing fun and thrills over virtue and familiy.

Yeah god forbid a woman steps outside her house. What if a man is walking down the street?

If you want it put in a nicer way, you are being wildly unrealistic. There is no situation in which a female will not encounter males. And just because someone is instructing a class, doesn't mean they are actively trying to steal your girlfriend. You're worrying way too much about something that is super unlikely.

If you aren't trolling, I think you have some deap-seated issues, and it's a good idea to figure out where they stem from.

What counts as respect? What counts as disrespect? What falls into fun and thrills versus virtue and "familiy?" I'm beyond fascinated.

you are arguing in bad faith, its about being scantily clad and sweating you ass off during a workout which incorporates twerking and thrusting on a bike while you are told what to do by a man on a podium. couldnt give a shit if she was doing yoga or some shit with males.

understanding that flaunting your goods for other men in an effort to test whether or not I care is not respect for starters. and virtue I would probably define as the opposite of whatever your traits are.

Out of curiosity, if you were to go to this workout, would you be violating your morals? Or is only she not allowed to do it?

>flaunting your goods for other men in an effort to test whether or not I care

Have you considered the possibility that she has her own reasons for doing things that have nothing to do with you? You sound very self-centered.Maybe narcissist or borderline

I would be violating my morals, this program is pseudo religious and I refuse to worship some fitness guru on a stage.

>armchair psychology
>thinking your judgement of me is correct
If I am those things you might wonder if you are as well

I am also going to add that I think my gf is very intelligent and beautiful. So you can rest assured that if she had an unsolvable problem with me she would find someone else and thats fine. However relationships are built on respect, Ive made some sacrifices for her and she has done the same. If I am going to be with somone, mutual respect is required. If you think my thoughts are disrespectful towards her then please explain why, she knows my beliefs so dont use those as an example.

But women literally present their asses in yoga. How is it so much different?

have you done or seen soul cycle? its different because its borderline cultish and seems like scientology meets fitness. Its about the fact that in the soul cycle program the instructor is encouraged to build relationships with clients outside of the class to facilitate "communal bonding and trust in the brand" read their fucking IPO offering and mission statement.

Why can't she join a normal exercise club? From everything you've described this thing is bizarre. I wouldn't want to date someone with enough air in their head to fall for that imho.

You sound paranoid
Also if you withhold cuddling and physical intimacy from your gf don't be surprised if she doesn't want sex

chicken and the egg my friend, dont expect all that sweet shit if the pussy dries up

I dont know man, the fucking locker rooms are coed and shit so all the people acting like its all good clearly havent dome their homework

Your girlfriend encounters MEN every single day of her life and if she is attractive then the will attract the attention of MEN. This is not her fault.
If she wants to take an exercise class, she will probably encounter men there - is this any different than her going to the grocery store? For whatever reason MEN think that the grocery store is a great place to meet women.... what the fuck is up with that?

Anyways - you should talk about your commitment level and how serious the relationship is to help clear up the air and if she loves you and says she is committed then stop complaining

read the rest of my thread and look up soul cycle and how its basically a fucking cult before you get on your high horse and lecture me. I want to know your sex and your partner count before I listen to anything you have to say, so much bluepill in this thread its sad.

Attached: 1522350678549.gif (259x197, 1.91M)

As soon as you realize that there's some shit that you just can't control, life becomes so much easier. If a girl cheats on you then that's on her. There's nothing you could've done about it, and theres nothing you should have done about it. No reason to blame yourself for someone else's actions or try to prevent it from happening because if she's gonna cheat she's gonna cheat. In the end you'll just be exhausted from trying so hard to prevent it from happening, and also hurt that it still happened.

Can't say as I have a lot of helpful things to add other than that this cycling group is more than a little dubious-sounding to me. Is all of this extra stuff really necessary if it's just an exercise program, I mean if that's all it's about one could just go on a bike and get the same practical effects without all the added hooplah. I don't see any reason to believe your SO has poor intentions regarding all this but it does beg the question as to whether or not she's aware of the weird vibe this stuff is giving off. Don't think I can really say much more than that, other than that the name tends to remind me of reincarnation, you know like "souls cycling" and such. Odd choice of name regardless.

Either way, don't let these people here make you second-guess yourself or doubt your ability to discern, it's really not alright so stay by your best judgements.

girl; 2

I've been to Soul Cycle before and it's just the same type of relationship that you would have with a professional trainer - the instructor of the class might even be a chick too so stfu