I have an aide with a huge ass, who comes to my house everyday, to help my grandma with dementia...

I have an aide with a huge ass, who comes to my house everyday, to help my grandma with dementia. I want to make a move on her, but im not sure on how to do it. What is the best way to go about it? She's middle aged from South America, doesn't speak a lot of English, and she spends most of her time in the kitchen cooking and cleaning.

pic related

Attached: IMG0802.jpg (1564x3016, 1.23M)

Point at your crotch and ask her if she would like a cream pie. Be sure to move your eyebrows up and down so she knows you're interested in her.

More info please

Get a tinder and go on dates you idiot. Don't shit where you eat.

>so desperate and thirsty he wants to get with the lady who wipes his grandma's ass

You guys are right, im not thinking clearly

meant for

Well its not exactly an ideal situation but you cant stifle potential relationships just because its not an ideal situation. Relationships often start in weird and interesting ways, adds to the fun.

Just start chatting with her one day and offer her a drink or something in the house and see if she seems to like you.

>but you cant stifle potential relationships just because its not an ideal situation
What the fuck, are you insane? It's not even like he's got oneitis for this older woman. He's just thirsty as fuck.

>being open to non-normal relationships is being insane
if OP is an adult then its fine to fuck a mature thicc latina housekeeper

That ass is incredible bro fuck her

She's probably married and old. How old is she?

>beeing that needy that you risk the aide your gandma has to get laid
You disgust me OP. Why the fuck don't you help your grandmother instead trying to fuck up the work envoirement for some fuking illegal. That's not even a nice ass, it's just lard ffs.

Pathetic.

Fuck her in the ass, it's only the polite thing to do in every south American country

fuck i laughed hard

Do you not give a single shit about your grandmother?

My grandmother doesn't think she needs any help, she refuses to accept it from strangers, so the lady only cooks and cleans around the kitchen. My grandma is also moving out of state with a relative, so the program is ending soon anyways

Walk around the house in underwear and always be really close to her

never hit on anyone paid to interact with you, that includes op's situation,waitresses, check out people , etc.
never hit on girls at work, they are usually mistresses/harem of a boss above them in return for not really having to do shit at work
never have a relationship with a fat girl, they get to a point they can't wipe their ass or wipe from the front wiping shit into their pussy
never hit on someone who has ever had cancer, it doesn't stay away, chemo drugs cause cancer, opioids cause cancer to spread, the death spiral and dashed hopes are not fun to be around
if you are white you either need to not have kids or learn and become a quiet, secret nazi, lurk, learn, read redpills and clues; the jews want you dead for something your people never did

bump

Bump? wtf you're only thinking about this because it's convenient. Get a tinder.

Just let the woman do her job and go out and find a girl