Other urls found in this thread:

mcdonalds.com/us/en-us/careers.html
nasajobs.nasa.gov/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What's your question?

Go teach English somewhere

mcdonalds.com/us/en-us/careers.html

I thought this was adv

I'm 21 year old virgin man, and I'm planning on running to Puerto Rico and having sex as soon as I land.

I'm tired of being a virgin just because I'm mixed-raced.

I want to bust a nut, and I refuse to live like you.

I can't believe making it to 28 without cumming in a female. What a horrible life that would be.

Yes, that is correct. So what's your question?

Help :(

With what?
>>>Jow Forumsrules/2
>>>Jow Forumsrules/3

I literally gave you advice to get a job where you will talk regularly with customers, coworkers and even make money off it. What more you want? First get that and id it wont be enough, come back later for different advice.

With getting a job, gf, and friends? Gladly, but we need a little more info about you if you want advice that actually applies to you:

What's your degree in?
What do you think the reason you've never had a gf/friends is?
What's your relationship with your family like?

Theoretical Folklore (I know)
I don't know
Dislike me but feel obligated to make sure I don't die on the streets

>28
I was about to say, if you're 18 you've still got a whole 3 lifetimes ahead of you...but damn...
you went through all of college without making a single friend?
Honestly, maybe you should just either kill yourself or...ah I don't know, do some individual work related to your degree?
Oh, nevermind. Just end it I guess. I'm not trying to be an asshole, but you spent too much of your life doing nothing. Maybe think about all of your mistakes, and hope you remember them and learn from them when you're reborn.

>28 years old
Irrelevant. Unless you're currently in a shallow grave you can still improve.
>never job
Get a job. Apply for literally anything. It will give your life a purpose.
>never even held a girls hand or touched one even as a friend
>never had friends
Put yourself in social situations. Don't go to any parties? Attend open community gatherings like town halls, communal works or religious meetings. Literally talk to anybody.
>useless college degree that's more of a detriment
Is that degree preventing you from pursuing higher academia? Are you in severe debt? Go to a library, teach yourself something that looks good on a resume.

Put some effort into yourself goddamn.

Attached: 1522685665723.png (426x220, 141K)

>Theoretical Folklore (I know)
That certainly sounds tricky to get a relevant job with, but must be bloody fascinating. Anyway it proves you can work hard, see a mid-term plan through, think analytically, and express your thoughts in at least text. That's definitely not nothing to work with - I never finished a degree myself and enjoy a typical amount of conventional success.

>I don't know
Do you like other people? How are you with conversing with strangers? No offense but a lot of really anxious people post here.

>Dislike me but feel obligated to make sure I don't die on the streets
Again, not ideal, but any help is better than none.

Is there anything you particularly want to do with (or even just get from) your life?

It's a goofy name but if I had a field of study it focused on it would be Semiotics. That probably would have been a better name for the major.

I haven't bathed in 6 months and turn into a crippled mess of I even try to step outside my house.
I just wish I was normal , I use to wish I had a high school sweetheart got a decent job and could be fine. I wish there was an adventure to live like in anime. It's all so dull

That's just giving him more reasons to kill himself.

Ok.
Sorry OP, here you go
nasajobs.nasa.gov/

Better.

OP make your dreams come true.

Join the military before you become an hero
If you hate it there's guns on hand to kys at any time

>working for the government
>working in science and research
>when Trump administrarion is in charge.
Normally I'd say goid idea, but his whole administration is fucking shit up. And they're not keen on giving money to research and science. They refuse to acknowledge climate change ffs