K guys need advice

K guys need advice.

Been trying to set up a date with this chick for about 2 or 3 weeks. Probably about once a week via snapchat.

With that being said, I asked her for the last time tonight. I'm getting the "I'm shy at first lol" excuse. Prior to that she was sick and she works 50+ hours blah blah blah.

Anyway, how do I end this conversation? Do I send her a final message? Do I remove her from all of my social media? Do I ignore her?

We have similar interest and she seems like an interesting individual, however I'm not interested in repeating this cycle with her.

Advice please?

Attached: 07. Lil Peep - Every Weekend (ft. Slug Christ).jpg (660x656, 109K)

>Anyway, how do I end this conversation? Do I send her a final message? Do I remove her from all of my social media? Do I ignore her?
Just ignore and move on. You don't even have to delete her.

Good luck OP, that shit sucks and we've all been there.

Yup. We're done here.

Just ignore her

For your last message after she turned you down you should've said something like "that's alright, some other time" and stop messaging her. It'll show you're not needy and if she actually wants to go out with you, she'll message you first.

>It'll show you're not needy and if she actually wants to go out with you, she'll message you first.
This, just don't mistake this advice for a reason to hold out hope. Move on immediately and pursue someone else. I'm only saying this because I used to make this mistake when I was younger.

So just don't ever reply?

Not even something witty maybe like "when you decide to get that coffee let me know, dunkin donuts is open 24/7 ;)" and then just never reply. Thoughts?

I'm not wrong for interpreting this as she's not interested correct?

I could believe most of it but I feel she could make time or not be "shy", I mean fuck she sent me skimpy pics like the 3rd time we talked.

No don't say that. That's cringey my nig. Just ignore her, she's not interested in you for the time being.

Yeah especially since I've already been trying. Well shit ok thanks guys I'm going to open her snaps when she sends them but won't reply.

Quick follow up - what if she calls me out on not replying to her?

"Sorry I was out on a coffee date ;)"
Too clingy? Something else? Nothing at all?

This guy is fucking hopeless. Fucking geez.

Not hopeless just inexperienced.
How am I supposed to know?

Just say "Sorry, was busy" maybe say something brief like "ha ha" in response and leave it at that. She knows you got her message but you don't care to engage more. If she had any interest that will make her try harder, otherwise she'll realize she can't string you along any more.

Talk to other people/girls and forget about her.

Lmao I love your persistency for cringey material but user move the fuck on. If she asks why you stopped replying to her, DON'T REPLY. if you post something on your snap and she asks something like hey user was that x? Send one worded replies. You have to show you're not interested in her anymore too even if you are. It's a psychological game user. You're no longer allowed to ask her any questions until she sets up a date.

Right ok. When buddy said "ignore" her, he didn't mean give her the silent treatment like some scorned woman. He meant just don't give a shit and stop pursuing. She will pursue you know if she's interested. She will suggest meeting up. If not whatever.

Like this post says just give a token/uninterested response if she is just bugging you with normal woman attention whore shit.

Yeah being passive aggressive back at her will just make you look like a whiny tool.

Don't just ghost, send a final message telling her you don't want to wait around and if she wants to meet you in the future to let you know but you aren't going to keep asking.

>not whining
>being seen as a whiny tool
Wat

Yeah. Not saying anything at all when she messages will just come across as childish pouting, and only whiny tools act like that.

>Not even something witty maybe like "when you decide to get that coffee let me know, dunkin donuts is open 24/7 ;)" and then just never reply. Thoughts?
Holy mother of cringe. DO NOT say this. Just say nothing and move on.
>I could believe most of it but I feel she could make time or not be "shy", I mean fuck she sent me skimpy pics like the 3rd time we talked.
Yeah well, that shit happens. She's probably talking to someone else who she finds more interesting. It is what it is.

>Well shit ok thanks guys I'm going to open her snaps when she sends them but won't reply.
What? Nah don't even do that. Just ignore.

Honestly, I tend to agree with you, but I'm trying to give OP options that he'll be able to implement. Look at what he's said in this thread so far. He's not the kind of guy who can just say "haha okay" and NOT get into a conversation with the girl again, fall for her again, start asking her out again, and just wind up right back here in a week's time.

Flat out ghosting her is perfectly acceptable. It's just not god-tier. But a god-tier guy wouldn't be facing this predicament.

>non engaging, few word responses when she reaches out to me

/thread?

Honestly, if OP *can* do that while honestly, dedicatedly, and persistently pursuing different women, then I'd be all for it.

I question his ability to keep it at that level though. And, from another perspective, it's literally a waste of time to keep in contact. He's never getting any from her, and he's not gonna be able to handle being "just friends" most likely (particularly given that will absolutely never lead to dates).

Thanks for the tough love user. Admittedly oneitis is my downfall. I don't put myself on the map but that's a whole different topic.

I'll be following the advice in this thread, she'll eventually be the one to pursue or she will see I'm no longer putting effort into replies and stop replying all together.

I'll keep that indifferent mentality and put my eggs in more than one basket in the future.

Good man. I like threads like this that go through a bit of churn before arriving at a good conclusion.

Seriously though OP, you'll thank yourself for what you're about to set out on. It might not be very easy at first, but it gets easier, and you'll be better at all your subsequent interactions with women for it.

I realize the errors and how to approach them. At least more so than I did earlier.

1. I'm pursing even after getting shot down = friendzoned

2. I'm continuing to talk with her, showing her I'm always willing to take her out and that her shooting me down will be rewarded with being asked out again

I want to spend my time with someone who wants to spend their time with me, and that's not the case here. Can't win em all.