Girls and height

How to get good grills while having 5"8,5 or so?
Like for real, I have a feeling like this is the main factor why girls ain't that interested in me.
Is self-confidence really enough? How to improve besides lifting (for which I don't have time) or money (which is too precious to spend unwisely during my age)?
I have quite vital body condition, I have good looks and heard that sense of fashion is fine as well. And I still see myself as a beta-male, maybe even lower.
Or maybe it is something to deal with personality?
Serious answers pls.

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.u2.jpg (800x774, 27K)

leave Jow Forums for a while

I'm shorter than you and have fucked over 100 girls. Height is a meme. See: all the tall male virgins on this site.

Im 170cm. I always had girls and Im 30 now. Thats not really a problem, girls look for confidence.

Yesterday I was talking with a girl who was looking for "guys not too tall". Theres always a place for you. There are bigger problems so dont worry about height, and as says, leave Jow Forums because those "manlet" meme threads are really affecting you.

I'm 5'8" and 350 pounds. I get all kinds of pussy. Why? Because I'm confident, work in a prestigious profession, can talk about almost anything, and I can cook.

And here's a secret: There are no men in the world who can sit at home and simply by dint of existing slay women constantly. Fuck, I doubt there are many men who can get women simply by standing in the darkened corner of a club and doing nothing else.

In other words, even chad's gotta put in work. Maybe what he has to do is different from what you have to do, but you've gotta fill out the spots where you're weak, and more importantly, learn to accept the things you can't change.

Repeat after me:
>God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
>Courage to change the things I can,
>And wisdom to know the difference.

>I have quite vital body condition, I have good looks and heard that sense of fashion is fine as well.
Probably not true. You're probably in generally good health, not great shape. You probably have average looks, but your mom, and various girls trying to be nice, have said you have nice eyes. And your sense of fashion is probably trash; you probably were wearing shitty t-shirts and hoodies when they age-appropriate and seem to think you're a fashion god now.

It's your personality, and the fact that you're too beta to enjoy the money you have now.

>The confidence meme

Neuroscientist here, we judge potential sexual partners in the first second we see someone. Looks are a big part of the game.

Confidence does not magically make up for this unfortunately.

Being a neuroscientist doesn't give you any credibility when it comes to attracting women. Especially when you are a kissless virgin.

Tbh Ive started lurking Jow Forums recently and still not that frequently, before it was the same so I think that not much will change.

Thanks for the rest tho.

BTW I won't give proofs for my looks, as I want to stay anonymous but those are various opinions confirmes by legit sources, just sayin.

Seems like I need to be more talkative or sth, gonna back here soon

>Being a neuroscientist doesn't give you any credibility when it comes to attracting women
>Being a neuroscientist does give you credibility when it comes to how the human brain processes attractiveness.

Sweet summer child, humans process 3 fundamental things in the first second.

1. sexual compatibility
2. trust
3. competence.

Small eyes are linked and big eye brows are linked to less trustworthiness. A round face is linked to less competence. This is also one of the reasons why women are judged as less competent as females generally have rounder faces than men.

Anyway, the whole muh confidence meme is just that, a meme.

>Neuroscientist here, we judge potential sexual partners in the first second we see someone. Looks are a big part of the game.
Alright, well, I guess I'm a good-looking fatty then?

You are a meme. Once again, your profession gives you zero knowledge about attraction. Trust the people who have experience. You as a kissless virgin know nothing about this subject.

>confidence is just a meme ree
>face shape is what matters ree
Holy fuck dude. I'm legit dying right now.

>Google scholar is your friend

Oh my god help he's gonna pull out citations to uncontrolled, non-blinded, small sample studies.

Dont know where you get the idea that I am a virgin. I am not stating human interaction is not part of the game, but getting the (sexual) edge is very much a brain process that one can easily experience through fMRI by studying the subsequent BOLD responses in the prefrontal cortex. Both neurocognitive as my studies from my friends at clinical psychology show that people that are judge attractive in the first couple of seconds ellicit a response oxytocin response in the PFC. Oxytocin is the bonding hormone. In a clinical psy. context, these same attractive people are judged as both more pleasant to look at and intract with, and also as better persons regardless of wether they are actually shitty people.

I think the meme is you my friend. You have deluded yourself that it is all up to nurture, it is not. Most of your sexual success are decided in the first seconds of meeting a person.

>Uncontrolled, non-blinded, small sample studies
>This ever being published into a respected peer-reviewed academic journal like Neuron.

This is why Jow Forums is either full of meme degree students or people that never went to a research university. Articles like that do not get published and limited studies Always have big disclaimers in their methodology section.

>neurobiology buzzwords
What's interesting is that you're backpedaling on your initial claim, that confidence is a "meme", and are instead now claiming that fMRI show similar responses to people who are visually attractive regardless of what the subject thinks of their personalities.

disgusting post

The idea that confidence is the deciding factor for making or breaking a sexual relationship is a meme is what I meant. The part about fMRI is to back up the fact that the cognitive process mostly determine our willingess to bond with someone or not. Of course this does not rule out behavior that could help attractiveness, like grooming yourself, working out to come across as a more healthy individual and having confident eye contact.

>soyposting, the post
KEK
E
K

delusional post

Okay, then we're basically in agreement. Looks matter, and there's no kidding ourselves about that.

>Show me where the science hurt you

Exactly, but these threads on Jow Forums Always paddle the meme of muh confidence to these poor suckers. Like the PUA trying to sell their products to desperate ugly men.

I would say, hypothetically, it is 70 percent looks and 30 percent personality in the long run. For casual sex (e.g. tinder) and picking up girls on the get-go it is 90 percent looks and 10 percent personality.

the absolute state of soy posters

>It is just about the confidence bro

Time to hit the gym, actual soyboy

BTFO
T
F
O

How will soyentists EVER recover?

Nigger I'm a 5'8", 230 lbs, 5/10 face, balding weeb with a bone pressed 4.5" x 5.3" chode. I have a fiance who looks like Tessa Fowler bred the downy out of Lucie Wilde. I spent 5 months getting to know her before asking her out for only dinner, screening for crazy and remembering her likes/dislikes along the way. After the second dinner date she flipped the script and asked me to be her boyfriend. The secret is get to know the girl before you try to put your dick in her. Make those intellectual and emotional connections before you go for the physical ones and assuming she's not a vapid whore or has a ton of baggage she'll be begging you to fuck her as soon as you see each other.

How old are you, how old is she and what is your job / height of salary?

I'm 27, she's 23, I make $16k and she makes $30k. I pay for rent, food, and my own debt while she covers the bills, entertainment, and her mountain of debts. I'm wanting a better job so I can help nuke her debts and buy a house if the bubble ever pops but the job market is dry and my few connections have no paying positions available.

Ok guys, so how under-average height could affect my potential looks from the view of science?

How ugly is her face?

Bump

Bump