Not sure what the fuck is going on. i've dated my boyfriend for 3 years and i feel no love from him anymore...

not sure what the fuck is going on. i've dated my boyfriend for 3 years and i feel no love from him anymore. we barely talk. last night he slept on the couch. i cried when i saw him in the morning and all he did was ask why i was crying.

about a week earlier i flat out asked if he still wanted to date me and he said "of course"
is he just too scared to break up with me?
we both have problems with depression and stuff but this is way too much right now. (we are both on meds too, and yes he's been taking them.)

i don't think hes cheating because all he does is go to work and come home. even if he was i don't give a fuck, i just want him to be honest with me. i don't know what to do. i tried talking to his best friend for info but they don't talk about feelings together.

if he actually doesn't want to break up i'm scared to be the one to do it, because i'm scared of if he might hurt himself.

sorry for rambling. just need opinions on this.

Attached: tumblr_p2ti5k08Te1r1b9vqo1_540.jpg (540x276, 23K)

>is he just too scared to break up with me?

99% yes, he's too cowardly so he's hoping you will end it with him so that he can get out if the relationship while maintaining that you're the asshole and he's the victim. It's a lot more common thsn you might think.

Sorry :(

If you don't love him, why would you expect him to love you back?

i do love him. i'm feeling no love in return though. its making me sad because i really try to put effort into our relationship.

Sorry I misread the first paragraph.
It might be the depression, I'm sure you can understand how it could make someone act like this.

also sorry about fucking up the posting on this i'm really upset/tired

>is he just too scared to break up with me?

Are you too scared to break up with him?

i am scared to break up with him yeah. i love him but this is taking a toll on me and i don't know how long i should wait this out.

>i feel no love for him anymore
>i love him

pick one

Sometimes you can love someone and know it is not the right relationship. Try to think about your situation rationally and follow through with the conclusion you come to

she wrote I feel no love ***FROM*** him, not FOR him

I misread it too.

look if youre bf is the way you say he is hes gonna have worse time if he leaves you, most girls are shit and are just gonna hurt him.

do stuff to make him happy, surpirse him, he might be having trouble with other stuff, its probably not you.

Read the OP post again illiterate fag boy

on damn

hmmm, good catch.

please disregard the following posts:
OP: you need to talk to him about this, meds are not a solution they are just a way for people to ignore their problems.
Communication is key to a functioning healthy relationship
He might be too afrid, or he is just miserably depressed. Pills make people zombies and often loss of libido is a side effect. You should both get off the pills, find better ways to deal with your mental issues and Talk to each other about it Often

good luck user

oh no... I misread something I must be illiterate and a faggot.

Well I guess i'll be fuckin your ass later when you're done policing Jow Forums for mistakes

Attached: illiterate-billboard.jpg (400x290, 32K)

i don't know how socially acceptable it is to post private convos but we just had a little talk.

Attached: poop.png (1008x784, 32K)

Seems reasonable on both ends, you're probably just in a rough patch.

I would be careful about posting anything personal on Jow Forums. Someone is probably masturbating to this right now. :)

You should have this discussion in person. Text does not accurately convey either of your emotional states.

Attached: 735679.png (684x343, 193K)

>depression

Attached: dont date broken people.png (540x488, 138K)

you look like dyrus

you have no idea buddy

Are you familiar with the five love languages? They're receiving gifts, quality time, words of affirmation, acts of service, and physical touch. Everyone has their own preferences. In the desire to be direct with what you want, you should figure out what you desire and ask him what he likes too. There's even a little quiz to take if you aren't sure right away.

I relate, my boyfriend is also stressed out and I also had a freak out where I was convinced he was going to leave me. After I talked to him about how I felt, something that really helped me was to make the effort to show him that I cared about him. I made sure his coffee was always hot and ready for him, since I woke up and left before he woke up. I left love notes on his coffee canister. I made more of an effort to make dinner for us. I basically focused on "acts of service" and "words of affirmation" because those are two he really likes.

With me showing my love for him, he has been more apt to reciprocate. I am being patient as he gets through this hard time and I support him.

I'm also taking time to show love for myself. I'm spending time with friends, I'm watching some feel-good tv shows, I'm reading books I love, I'm wearing clothes that make me feel confident.

Since you mentioned you are both depressed, maybe he's having a real hard time and really struggling? I'd bet on that maybe advice him to seek help, therapy antidepressants or something.

One of your screenshots is more cringe worthy and retarded than the other

Please stop posting autistic screenshot spammer

Yes, guys love telling stories about how they were dumped by a girl.

Wow you're stupid.

Or maybe your bf is really in love with you but has problems? Why don't you be a good gf and comfort him, give a bj and a dinner?

So just give up on all depressed people, even if you love them?

How shitty.

You’re in a rut and have become boring. Have your guy help you redecorate, plan a weekend together, give the guy a bj, etc.