Meet online a 26yo virgin girl

>meet online a 26yo virgin girl
>she's cute, a little chubby
>we live too far to meet, I would have to wait a little while to be able to travel
>she's done waiting and being a virgin and will probably fuck somebody else in the meantime

It's more painful that not knowing any virgin whatsoever. Tell me having a virgin is overrated guys.

Attached: iugasgun8k6z.png (646x595, 280K)

Other urls found in this thread:

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2012.00996.x/abstract
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2003.00444.x/abstract
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.0347-0520.2004.00369.x/abstract
psycnet.apa.org/record/2010-25811-011
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Tell me having a virgin is overrated guys.
It's overrated. If you're not already a pro at sex and don't already have experience corrupting virgins, it's very likely to be disappointing for the girl.

>she's done waiting
This is kinda your fault. You've gotta strike while the iron's hot. And if you're not capable for whatever reason, it's still your fault.

I don't get the whole "she's gotta be a virgin" meme. It is overrated.
Bear in mind that everyone who spouts it is also a virgin.

>Bear in mind that everyone who spouts it is also a virgin.
Basically this, and virgin+virgin is far more likely to be a miserable experience for both parties. There are so many fucking stumbling blocks in sex that, if you trip on them and don't know about them, can be emotionally scarring for both sides.

Like my ex would experience pain if I fucked her in the missionary position for some reason. She'd had this problem before and knew how to deal with it. Had she not known, she later admitted, it was the kind of thing that would've resulted in her kicking me out of bed, feeling self-conscious and inadequate, and not wanting to see me again.

It's rooted in insecurity and jealousy, being scared of being compared unfavourably to others, not having a monopoly on your partner's emotions.

OP here. I'm not a virgin, I had a GF for 3 years... I've known this girl since six years ago, and by this point of course I didn't thought she was virgin anymore, but still is. She feels bad about it, and has said she'd be glad if it were me, but I'm taking too long and she is already 26 and sick of it of course.

My concern is avoiding to be bitter about it or about her for not waiting more time to be with me. Like I'm pedestalizing the fact she is virgin and stuff. It makes me sick when I realize my way of thinking but I can't beat it.

I have this thought like she will compare me then, or do things that she will discover she won't like and won't do it with me, I don't know. I'm actualy trying to move to her country since I want to leave this one.

>I have this thought like she will compare me then
This thought process is why we get so many guys on Jow Forums and Jow Forums who are in the "virgin or bust" crowd. They have an irrational fear that the girls they sleep with will find them inadequate and cheat on them.

I say this is an irrational fear, even though it does sometimes happen, because the basis for that fear has little basis in reality. It's roughly the equivalent of someone explaining his agoraphobia as being sensible because it enables him to avoid being run over by a car.

>Tell me having a virgin is overrated guys.
it's not overrated, it's retarded.

some reasons:
the sex sucks, you'll have to introduce them into everything and she won't know what to do
she'll get the urge to get "more experience". relationships with virgins never last

More like people who say it's overrated are jealous degenerates no one should listen to.

>meet online a 26yo virgin girl
Where? Asking for a friend.

Why do people who wasted their virginity hate us so much? Bitterness is the only logical explanation for you to come in this thread and try to convince everyone (meaning yourself) that losing your virginity with the right man is overrated. You had the chance and squandered it, it's not our fault, stop q.q

I'm really not the virgin or bust type. My ex wasn't and I didn't care too much even though I was. But I don't know why is more of a big deal with this one...

That's a point she somewhat has touched talking with me... She says she wishes she had someone before so she could please me, even though I say to her that is not what I'm looking for. But then she says she doesn't want me to settle or contain myself because she is virgin. She is very insecure.

It wasn't intentional of course. She just was/is.

The hell are you talking about?

its not

What you expect?

Attached: dbavirgin0pxt.jpg (976x584, 113K)

that's awesome

i dont get it

Amusement ride as a metaphor for sex and the implication is that it's better when you wait and do it with the right people I guess

>we live too far to meet
How far is that?
Taking a 15 hours plane flights?
Else, it's okay to have a 5 hours drive to get that virgin, then another 5 hours drive to go home.

Hitchhike.

where does she live and where do you live, maybe can make it work?

>t. brainlets

Attached: 1490346388820.jpg (4920x4161, 2.69M)

>we live too far to meet
She's 26, if she can't afford to come and see you, she's not someone you want to get involved with.

Fuck off hilter, nobody likes you.

>hilter

Attached: leftist intellectuals.jpg (479x434, 12K)

It takes a brainlet to believe those meme graphs.

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2012.00996.x/abstract
>Bivariate results suggested that delaying sexual involvement was associated with higher relationship quality across several dimensions. The multivariate results indicated that the speed of entry into sexual relationships was negatively associated with marital quality, but only among women."

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2003.00444.x/abstract
>"I find that premarital sex or premarital cohabitation that is limited to a woman's husband is not associated with an elevated risk of marital disruption. However, women who have more than one intimate premarital relationship have an increased risk of marital dissolution."

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.0347-0520.2004.00369.x/abstract
>"The happiness-maximizing number of sexual partners in the previous year is calculated to be 1."

psycnet.apa.org/record/2010-25811-011
>"Both structural equation and group comparison analyses demonstrated that sexual restraint was associated with better relationship outcomes, even when controlling for education, the number of sexual partners, religiosity, and relationship length."

It takes a brainlet to willfully disregard evidence challenging your degenerate worldview.

Your pastas have been debunked so many times already. Why not give up?

He literally has nothing better to do than try to rain on other people's good time because he's a bitter lonely virgin.

>"""debunked"""
In case you haven't already been told, simply plugging your ears and saying "no" over and over again is not an argument. And my challenge still stands, for any of you degenerates to provide a valid source of your own if I'm so full of shit. Not one of you has been able to do that yet--unsurprising, since I'm right.

are you a virgin, Adolf?

Define "relationship quality". Because they didn't.

Yes, why wouldn't I be? It's retarded to expect women to stay chaste if men go around dicking everything that moves. Take the lock and key non-argument, for example:
On an individual level, I concede it makes sense, what makes a good lock or key. But on a societal level, it breaks down. Imagine a town, where every house has a good lock. Everybody is secure. Now imagine that you gave everyone a master key--well, since any lock can be opened, they might as well not even be there. That is to say, men striving to be "great keys" necessarily creates a society with effectively shitty locks.

>grasping at straws
The main indicators are length/stability of the relationship, and self-reported happiness. And yes, they controlled for religion--the bump actually isn't that much, about +/- 5%, compared to 100-200% or even more in differences between those who wait and degenerates with 2 or more partners.

And this has absolutely nothing to do with your abhorrent personality and undoubtedly less than average looks?

its not overrated since it isnt highly rated to begin with.

Which one of those studies are you talking about now?

By the way, I'd like to point out that by virtue of posting this, you've conceded that my sources haven't actually been "debunked". Right now, you're giving the typical reaction to unwelcome information by trying to argue with it, or at the very least find technicalities so you can file it away in a place where it won't come into direct conflict with your beliefs.
I can't really vouch for my looks, but as far as personality goes, I'm generally just quiet and polite in person. If I'm among strangers, I wouldn't go so far as to say I have a personality, and what I do express is hardly "abhorrent". The sole exception is when I'm pissed or paranoid about something.
I was lucky in that I came across this information when I did, since it allowed me to frame my behavior, but there honestly wasn't that much of a chance I would get in a relationship anyway, given how introverted I am.

Also, I did get approached several times back in school. Most of them were nonwhites, though, and I sperged massively at the white one. Oops.

First and last ones, which you could see for yourself if you looked at them.

Have you actually read them behind the paywall? Abstracts don't have what you say.

I can get them through my uni, yes

>Yes, why wouldn't I be?
Because sex is good and humans are animals

>t. didn't read anything
Expecting anything of hedonists is a stretch, though.
It's kind of funny, how self-styled liberals and "progressives" use this kind of argument, but then in the same breath call people with morals a bunch of cave-dwelling bigots. If we followed that line of reasoning, we'd still be in loincloths, and Grug would be beating the shit out of anyone who got close to his harem.

If most humans were like you, we'd indeed still be living in caves.

>no u
Care to explain how? Nothing I say was out of the ordinary just a few decades ago. And you're the one who used the "we're just animals and sex makes my peepee feel good" argument, not me. Dumbass.

>26yo virgin
>she's done waiting and being a virgin
Doesn't compute.

I'd say there is at least a 90% chance that she is lying and trying to trick you somehow.

>self-styled liberals and "progressives"
Im not a liberal (in the burger sense) nor a progressive
>people with morals
Its just that your whole moral compass is centered about being a Jow Forums incel

>Im not a liberal (in the burger sense) nor a progressive
In effect, you are. "Conservatives" don't actually conserve anything, as they do exactly the same thing as leftists, just a few years behind.
Or perhaps you're a libertarian, in which case we can cut through silly newspeak labels and simply conclude that you're the same type of hedonist I spoke about.

Can you elaborate on this virgin corruption thing? How do you get better at this kind of thing? I never took the time to think of anything different to do to them.

I pity non virgins who arent with the person they lost it to

Attached: 1520198296416.jpg (1620x1612, 811K)

LOL WHAR UR EVIDANCE HEODONISM BAD MKAY?!?!?!?! FITE ME WITH INFOGRAFS OR U NO HAEV AREGUMENT

why do you need a Virgin? get a girl who knows how to ride a dick. or you won’t learn shit

Dw Hitler I agree with you, I think everyone would be happier if people were less casual sex and more dedicated and good to one another. I think they always just screech at you because it goes against deep seated beliefs within themselves, and accepting this data would mean admitting the wrongs there committed.

Notice how none of them read it and just say "well what about this and that I don't like how that is defined!"

Attached: 1506082044785.jpg (588x800, 107K)

Attached: opinion discarded.png (180x191, 49K)