I can't get addicted to anything. The closet thing I have to an addiction is sleeping after the clock in the morning

I can't get addicted to anything. The closet thing I have to an addiction is sleeping after the clock in the morning.

I have tried to drink vodka and that stuff often, including smoking but it haven't stuck with me.

Why? Everyone I know is addicted as fuck to something, and often can change that addiction to something else.
Like being addicted to playing a game, then getting addicted to free diving, then getting addicted to a bunch of other things, yet I can't.

Why why why? what is the problem? I'm not even addicted to this site. I have spent weeks without it with no problems.

I don't use my phone at places because I'm not interested in stuff. Yet all the normies are addicted to Facebook, Fortnite, smoking, drinking and other stuff.

Most be nice to have an inner motivation instead of it being a choice every time I do something.

Attached: 14282374979959.jpg (300x360, 56K)

You're a stronger bread than the rest of us user. Keep it up.

Check in as a test subject so we can be addicted to whatever is wrong w ur brain

Yeah for real, of you're immune to addiction that's pretty fuckin sweet.

No it isn't. It isn't like I have a strong desire to be doing that addiction, I don't feel anything at all.

There is a difference between the willpower of not giving in to an addiction and not feeling an addiction at all.

Hearing my friends talk about fortnite or some video games, them playing it constantly when they get home to when they get to bed, there just is something nice about it.

They have a reason get up every morning, they have a reason to get through work or study, because they get rewarded with their addiction (Video games, Fapping, smokes etc.)

And yes, Not even fapping gets me addicted any more. I do it barely at all and if I do it's to avoid wet dreams.

Drink half a bottle of vodka and two liters of water everynight. The next day, have good breakfast with lots potassium and fructose, also eggs. Do this everynight for a month.
Then come back and ask us how not to be an alcoholic.

God damn, you're wasting this precious gift that you have. Don't shit on your time, do something meaningful, like learn a language or hike a mountain. Let the normies wallow in their misery and cycles.

you don't know how good you have it, user

Attached: 1485389850251.jpg (620x515, 66K)

meditate?

Addictions are bad, please don't try to get addicted, I think what you're looking for is enjoyment.

I enjoy vidya, therefore I got addicted to them not the other way around.

How do I find enjoyment? and motivation to use that enjoyment?

I don't know about motivation, I force myself to do everything, even things I know I'm gonna enjoy I have to force myself to.

As for enjoyment just try different things, I usually add weed to the mix as in weed + anime, weed + vidya, weed + food.

Motivation comes and goes, discipline is forever

you probably have a high dopamine threshold

go do something really insane like war or skydiving and you could become addicted to it

You're telling me you don't jack off everyday?

He's not, if op smoked crack he would most likely get addicted all the examples he gave either aren't real addictive or take a while before its a problem. I don't know if he wants advice or just trolling

This, I have though about war. I can't understand how normies find their jobs interesting and If I had to have a job I actually wanted it would be military related.
Also I feel from my bike and it was such an amazing experience these few seconds it lastest and minutes after.
Really got me awake after it happened.

You're not a retarded monkey that lives on instinct, congratulations.

Are you depressed at all?

I'm no doctor but I know a thing or two on good source, there might be something actually wrong with your dopamine production or uptake, more likely uptake.. as in it doesn't happen...

Try an anti depressant. Just be warned. My girlfriend was like you with the addiction thing, could smoke socially kept a pack with her, take months to finish, then not buy another for months or years.

Could drink and chain smoke on a binge, then stop, and she felt absolutely nothing.

She had major depression since she was like 8 years old for seemingly no reason.

Started anti depressants at 26 and bam. She's flipping dinner tables if she doesn't have her morning smoke(s).

It was her uptake. Once the anti depressant fixed it suddenly she has an addictive personality in her late 20s.

At least she has moods now, that's really cool.

same boat
>smoked cigarettes for a week or two
>decided it was unhealthy so quit with no problem
>started drinking a bit but hated how it made me feel the morning after so I stopped
>can't get addicted to video games
>can't get addicted to the internet
>don't care about sex or partying
The only thing I genuinely like and find "addictive" is unironically lifting, sometimes I workout until I throw up and it's the only time my head really feels clear and happy. I'm not even that strong, I just like pushing myself. Maybe try physical stuff OP.

I wish I was more "normie" though, it's really isolating, so I know where you are coming from. I think a lot of it is due to anxiety problems and deep depression.

Attached: 1401.jpg (600x300, 102K)

smoke crack
or meth

sounds like you're already addicted to being an idiot

>Smoked cihs for a week or two

Not enough time to get addicted. It takes months or even a year of being an edgefag and dealing with the nausea to look cool to become addicted to cigarettes.

>Drank, felt sick, stopped

A lot of people are like this. Alcohol is toxic. If you get sick in the morning you've mildly poisoned yourself and your body knows what did it so you begin to actually be put off my alcohol as a defence.

And for many, (genetic factors are huge), it's not the alcohol that's addictive. It's the social affirmation and bonding that comes with getting drunk, and the pats on their backs for being so dang cool from their peers that's addictive. It's called positive reinforcement. Do a thing, get treated well for doing it, brain wants to do it again.

>Lifting

Will also produce the exact same chemicals that cigarettes and social affirmation ultimately lead to.

Tl;Dr you're not unable to get addicted to things.

Just made some good decisions and stuck to your guns.

I sure didn't.

I visited the doctor because I was getting checked for concentration problems and said maybe it could be depression instead.

I talked about how life was great before being a teen and everything would have a feeling associated with it, and now there is no feelings or motivation at all.

He just said that is a part of growing up and life sucks. That was it.

I know we probably feel less the more we grow older but dozens of people are driven heavily by motivation to play some sport, video game or watch some new movie even in their adult hood. And let's not forgot about all the workaholics.

I'm 30. You.dont feel less. You get more in ruts and do less.
Huge difference.

Less drama to bring on huge pain, less excitement to bring on euphoria. That's what it is. Keep in mind your doctor used his entire 20s up in school probably married right after and I'll.bet never had much of a social life at all lol. Jaded jerk wad.

Buy some cryptocurrency and order some heroin from a darknet market. While I'm not addicted to it (I snort it on the weekends at the most and for no longer than one day at a time), I definitely find it to be a very rewarding activity since it objectively makes me feel good and I do get a lot of psychological cravings for it. There is also a "rush" from injecting heroin, and the drug being supplied to your brain immediately apparently makes it more addictive. But I would not recommend IVing it immediately. Is it worth being addicted to heroin (if you're able to)? Probably not. But it's a potential solution to the problem of not being addicted to anything.

Why are you like this? It sounds like you get bored of shit really easily and/or you're depressed, at least that's the case with me.

>learning a useless language or hiking a giant rock
Doesn't sound too meaningful to me, at least not objectively.