Just broke up with gf. Had to actually as she betrayed my trust once, never respected my family enough...

Just broke up with gf. Had to actually as she betrayed my trust once, never respected my family enough, told me she'd been with 9 other guys before me lol.
Wat do? I love her.

Attached: 1508367601623.jpg (300x300, 27K)

>I love her.

Well you obviously don't love her that much if you're going to break up with her because she had a past dating history.

What's all the other stuff about her "betraying your trust" and dissing your family?

We had plans of kids and life together. I could not stand looking at myself knowing 9 other fuckers have had their dicks inside her.
She's also admitted she cheated on her first boyfriend.
Unfortunately, I do love her. Wat do ffs

>I could not stand looking at myself knowing 9 other fuckers have had their dicks inside her.

What does that change? How many girls had you been with before meeting her?

>She's also admitted she cheated on her first boyfriend.

Yeah? How old was she back then like 15? That's what dumb kids do.

>Unfortunately, I do love her. Wat do ffs

Accept the fact that not everyone is a unicorn virgin.

Go troll somewhere else, cunt.

What did she do to betray your trust?
How has she disrespected your family?

Sucks to have such low self esteem, OP, that you can’t help but think you’re inadequate because you’re fucking her.

How so friend? How do I have such low self esteem?

Did you reply to the wrong post in the wrong thread?

We see these kinds of posts all the time

>virgin user meets girl
>girl is not a virgin
>user freaks out because he spent the last years of his life collecting "red pill" jpegs and views non-virgin women as dirty used cumrags
>he can't accept that it's a manifestation of his own insecurity as a virgin himself, or recently ex-virgin

Have been with MANY girls actually but I'd prefer the girl I settle with not to have been the town bicycle.
inb4 hypocrisy etc

Would it have made a difference if it was just 1 or 2?
Also, if you're getting that 9 from her you can pretty much assume it's double that.

Do you even believe yourself? Having sex with someone is a choice. Cheating is a choice. We all make bad choices but when someone does it consistently maybe it's best to steer clear instead of being added to the list.
I like how having morals and values is the counter-culture now.

>but when someone does it consistently

OP said he cheated on her first boyfriend not that she was cheating everytime with all of them

>inb4 hypocrisy etc

well yeah hypocrisy etc

also it shouldn't matter if you say you love her

Once a cheater, always a cheater.
Fuck off SJW scum

There's a line between "she's not a virgin, burn her" and "maybe nine partners to my none is a bit of a discrepancy that could cause us issues in the future"

>maybe nine partners to my none is a bit of a discrepancy that could cause us issues in the future

what kind of issues?

Is she constantly bringing up her ex's and talking about how they used to do things differently? or did she only mention that she was with 9 guys after you asked about her dating history?

The former I can understand and that is an issue even if she's only been with one or two guys before you.

>been with many girls already
>is the town's breeding bull
>doesn't want non-virgin
>calls them town bicycle

How do you even that logic

>or did she only mention that she was with 9 guys after you asked about her dating history?
It happened like this but she told me how one of her ex's was good at sex, the other who was a cultured guy and mentioned this last guy 7-8 times in the first 2 weeks of us dating.
Also did I mention how she literally tried to kill herself?
I was the one who saved her, in her last fucking moments.

>and mentioned this last guy 7-8 times in the first 2 weeks of us dating.

I'm gonna go ahead and guess that this was the last guy she was with before meeting you.

It's really common for girl to bring up their last ex during a new relationship because girls are more emotional or at least more open with their emotions, so they can't hide it very well that they still have their ex in the back of their head.

As a guy I'm totally also thinking about ex's when dating a new girl, often during sex, but I don't openly talk about it though.

That was the guy she cheated on and also never did anything sexual with him other than kissing. Dated him for 1.5 years.

Retard.

He’s not upset that she’s not a Virgin. He’s upset because she fucked 9 guys (slut)

well obviously she still feels guilty about cheating on him

>He’s upset because she fucked 9 guys (slut)

That's still not a reason to be upset.

Upset/dissapointed because I let myself fall in love with her. Shit sux.
Goes without saying but DO NOT date a bipolar. EVER!

>that’s still not a reason to be upset

So you wouldn’t mind having a relationship with a slut who’s fucked 100 guys?

what are you gay? that would be cool as hell

Troll

9 is actually pretty good. A hoe has over 20.

>9 is good

No it’s not

I sort of cheated on a girl I was dating once, and that was the first and last time I ever cheated.

On the other hand I know loads of guys who were constantly cheating on their gfs to the point where they were cheating on the girl that they were cheating with, rotating girls every couple of days like they're clothes.

Almost as if people are individuals.

Im in a similar case user. Except that I supported my gf for 2 years, and she had the audacity to be really insecure with me. To the point where I could not go out with my friends. Two weeks ago she dropped the bomb that she had slept with a dozen men instead of the 4 she initially told me. What to do anons?

Far from my situation. At least your girl didnt try to literally hang herself or fuck arabs and tell you about the cock of some guy she fucked once.
Fucking women man, dumb and vile creatures.

It’s still a huge risk. It shows lack of moral values

that's right bro, stupid whores the lot of them

you wanna come over and jack off with me?

Nah, will jack off myself so I have less desire to get her back.

Yeah bro, what you watching?
Yeah, she didn't tell me about any of the guys she's fucked. And she didn't try to kill herself, but she does start punching herself if she gets mad at herself. Bitches are fucking crazy. I just hate that I wont be able to find a replacement anytime soon because I work full time, and go to school fulltime. Im sure I'll find some school whore, or bang this chick at work. But fuck, why cant bitches just treat us like we treat them? Guess thats why im going to turn into that guy that just uses and abuses women.

>It shows lack of moral values

So does judging someone for having a past dating history

>So does judging someone for having a past dating history

How? It’s my fault if she cheated, that’s HER fault. She’s the one who decided to go behind her boyfriends back and take another dick while she was in a relationship. That shows a lack of moral values and will power. If she doesn’t give a fuck enough to not do something that simple, then there is a big chance it could happen again.

Well she shouldn't have cheated on her first love, or fuck arabs on one night stands and then tell me about all this on our first week dating.
Despite it, I closed my eyes on that as I still show something special on her (she's actually v smart and cute) but nope, the feelings knowing that will simply kill you from inside.
Jow Forums and Jow Forums were right. Fuck sluts!

Saw* instead of "show"

>fuck arabs on one night stands

She did this? That’s fucking gross

Thanks to Tinder. It's actually how we met.

>It's actually how we met.

user... why would you ever think it’s a good idea to date a girl from Tinder?

Yeah I knew it was wrong yet I went with it because feelings and shit.
Don't do this mistake guys!

One of my friends just got into a very serious relationship with a Tinder girl after 1 month. She told him she cheated on her past boyfriend but he’s so into her he told me “she’s changed! She won’t do it to me”.

I worry about the guy, I don’t trust this girl at fucking all.

We all know how that will end.

She told him she found god and is changing her ways.

I still don’t trust this shit. My friend just got finished with a divorce from a good girl who had a psychotic breakdown and left him. So I think he’s just super emotionally vulnerable right now. He even told me “dude all of these people are saying I need to slow down. BUT I KNOW MY FEELINGS. This girl is perfect for me. I can see us having kids. I want to marry her and make babies with her!”

Haha, thats what my ex told her new bf. One year in to their relationship and I'm still fucking her every now and then.

That’s fucked up.

Both of you. It’s shitty of her to be a garbage person by cheating, and you’re shitty for enabling this

>9 guys
Unless she's +25 yeah sounds like a red flag. Not even slutshaming but makes me think she's inmature

She's 22 and we live in a Balkan shithole. Not any degenerated Western country per se so it makes things even worse.

I'm making that mistake right now. Except we are a long distant thing. She will be moving here soon and even though I'm painfully aware of it I can't help but tell myself "just give it a chance". Similar story too, betrayed trust and all of that, ugly sexual history, possible sociopath or narcissist at the very least. This thread hits deep.

Dont do it then you idiot, you will regret it deep!

It's okay. It is a life experience and maybe it will end up alright. She has manipulated me in a variety of ways while making me fall in love with her. I've confronted all the things she has done and she feels no guilt for it. I figure I'll do the same to her and lead her on just like she did to me. I'm sure I will come to regret this decision, but being so scared of making mistakes at all has caused me to miss out on a major portion of my life. I feel alive. I feel in love. It's unfortunate that the love isn't pure and it is mixed in with emotions of those similar to disgust. One or the other will eventually fade. I will look out for myself instead of others for once in my life. I do know that relationships and love to me are now feel cheap and dirty, and as such so do I.

neckbeard detected.

Good luck marrying any woman if your limit is 9. Better get married young.

No, I call it just deserts. The dude knew she had a bf, used my money on their shitty dates. I'm just returning the favor.

Post full story. Also her face pic.

>never respected my family enough
good one you left her

>I could not stand looking at myself knowing 9 other fuckers have had their dicks inside her.
>I could not stand looking at myself
>looking at myself
>myself
You 100% have low self esteem if this is how you think.

Arthur that you?

Maybe..

Oh shit. What's my name?

Arthur

I'm Chris, was hoping for some drama. Oh well.