I really want to contact my ex. Not to get back with him, but because I miss his company and the connection we had...

I really want to contact my ex. Not to get back with him, but because I miss his company and the connection we had. Help convince me not to...

(Hi Roo, if you see this)

Attached: 4.jpg (2200x1238, 1.63M)

in on the same boat. tried rwo different girls and I cant feel the same connection as I did with my ex. she wanted to contact me weeks ago and I shut her off. now I miss her and don't know how to approach her again after all the shit I said to her (bitch fucked my best friend tho)

Because you're going to catch feels again and you're going to run the risk of him not returning those feels. How about you find some new friends, join a community (online or offline).

>weeb women

>implying this is a woman at all.

I have made new friends and I keep busy. Got a new job and go to Deaf events to learn sign language. Today is a hard day for me because the feelings came back.

I am a woman.

Try working out. When this happened with me I worked out to rid myself of these feels. Got fit and after a few weeks I didn't think about her anymore and when I did I didn't feel the overwhelming need to talk with her.

Don't do this to me! I wanted him to feel bad about his greentext. >:(

I do work out on occasion. Going to get a gym pass soon. The reasons we separated were mutual, but I still miss him. I would give a lot to just hug him right now.

Stop being a dumb homo and talk to me instead

Yeah I know I am being a huge gay right now. This is making me feel better though.

What about video games? Do you play any? If you do, join some Discord servers to have more people play with.

Yeah, I do play sometimes. Trying to limit my video game use and have an actual life haha.

Off subject but I'm glad to see a fellow woman who enjoys Berserk. Have you read the most recent couple of chapters?

His cheating was betrayal. I understand why you pine for him, but what is to prevent this from happening again if you took him back? Don't put yourself through that again.

Find an additional hobby, befriend people not associated with him. Try to find one thing you'd like to better about yourself and use that as both motivation and distraction. It's good you're working out it releases endorphins and helps with regular sleep.

Attached: E238-Like_a_Family-Manga.png (500x333, 145K)

Berserk honestly is life changing.

Never said my ex cheated though. He and I were both highly against cheating. We both felt we still needed to grow up (I am 22 and he is 21) and experience life. We are both codependent and need to learn to love ourselves.

Do you have friends to talk about all these issues? I mean, I'd suppose not if you're posting here but doesn't mean a definite 'no'.

The friends I have now I new friends. I do not want to bombard them with my personal problems.

I see. I understand that. I added random internet people to talk to when I was down in the dumps. Having someone to talk to about my problem more than once helped a lot.

Ahhh I almost texted him. HALP

Slow down, friend. You know what? Go to the SFW Discord thread on /soc/. Add someone from there. Talk to some people.

Don't do it, even if you only want to talk to him, if you catch feels again and he doesn't, it may end on you feeling worse.

lol i want to see if its the same roo i know! does he live in ontario?

>bitch fucked my best friend tho

Im sorry that happened to you, and that is not your friend. This is coming from a guy that had multiple chances to sleep with l his friends gfs and exes and DIDN'T.

haha no he doesn't

Yeah you're right. He doesn't have feelings for me anymore. It will only hurt me if I texted him.

user, be my friend. Add me on discord.

Yeah, this here is Roo. Suck my butthole, fat ass. I’m with Mark now. We’re happy together.

Okie, what is your discord?