My ex was the love of my life...

My ex was the love of my life, we broke up 2/3 weeks ago and he is treating me like shit but I'm still trying and crying every night over him. He cheated, lied and mentally fucked me up. But I would still go running back and I hate myself for it. I just lost his baby and when I told him he blocked me and didn't speak to me. I don't know what to do but I just want to be happy

Attached: FB_IMG_1522686923125.jpg (1200x1272, 83K)

Find someone that isn't a total piece of shit?

I have no confidence and don't think anyone would find me attractive

someone already did though, you were dating him. he just happened to be a massive nigger.

I'm pretty someone is gonna find your attractive. Take time to work on yourself and your self esteem problems.

I know but want someone that will make me happy and be loyal but apperently that's hard to find

Being alone is making me worse..

Better than being with someone that cheats and lies. Break ups always sucks. It's gonna take time to feel better but time heals all and blah blah. Don't feel bad about being alone. Feel good about a toxic person being gone from your life.

He just said the only lie he ever told me was "I love you", and I have had a shit childhood and jsut want to feel wanted that's all I have ever wanted

you're searching for the same thing we all want. it is hard to find and the road getting there is fucking awful. the reason why people say "you have to learn to love yourself", that bullshit line, is because you have to be able to exist when you're alone. maybe you'll find the perfect guy and he'll get sick and die from that. you have to be able to survive on your own regardless of who you have around. we all have to.

Then go out and find that guy who'll make you feel wanted?

Thank you, that's the bit I struggle with because I fucking hate myself

This is why you ended up with a fuckstain. They sniff out people that have low self esteem and nobody watching their back, pretend to be normal guys, then turn into fucking monsters after you're all wrapped up in them. Please stay out of dating until you're feeling better.

No one likes me like that

I don't want to go straight into dating again I just want to feel wanted, everyone calls me easy but because I have never felt wanted and when I do I get shat on, that's the thing I crave

we all struggle with it to some extent. i'm going through a recent breakup as well, so believe me, i understand. we're both hurt so the pain of being alone is amplified, especially because we're so used to having someone there. we're gonna make it, it just takes time. a lot of time.

Be kind, be understanding, and forgive. If you can forgive him for his mistakes, he can forgive you for losing the child. Try to calmly explain that to him, tell him you love him.

I told him I loved him and he said "I don't fucking love you, never did" and i forgave him and when I say I lost the baby I mean I had a miscarriage, he doesn't give a shit

You can either be alone and think no one would ever like you or find you attractive or you can put the effort into becoming a stronger person and finding someone. I mean I know what I'd do but you pick.

I am trying but it is hard

Time will make it feel better. In the end I'm certain you're gonna find someone that wants you and not some scumbag that cheats.

Thank you, I hope so too

Hello there OP.
I;ve been in your situation. I was the victim of narcissistic psychological abuse from my exGF for almost 3years. It was so hard for me to leave after everything she did bad for me.
Your mind is your strongest weapon, don't follow your 'feelings', they will trick you that it's better if you go back. Love implies respect and trust- we both lacked those things. In time a relation without trust and respects goes to shit. Take time to heal the wound, spend times with friends and ocupy all your free time because free time means you will think about him. Cut every possible contact or thing that reminds you of him and don't look back. One day you will feel like dating again. Be confident and don't rush in. If a guy that was as "great as your ex" had eyes for you, others will have as well.
Every time you have the feeling of wanting to go back to him remember the cheating, how she slept with someone else 'just because she could', because he knew you would forgive him and you meant shit to him, remember that you deserve better and you are going to get someone better. You wanna live your life hating yourself for going back or loving yourself for asking for more from life?

Men cheat, what you gonna do.

Thank you so much, and I hope your okay after all that shit, and I wanna love myself but I never have and him doing what he's done has made me hate myself even more. He dug a hole and put me in it, broke me in pieces and I'm trying to pick them all up. It does suck and I know that time will heal, the nights atm are the worst