ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like ?
>What do girls/guys think about
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, .

>Guys insecure with their 4+ inches dick
Fuck off

>Why is there no new thread?
Create one yourself. You can use these macros: imgur.com/a/y6BF2

Attached: ATOGA manandwoman.jpg (500x500, 13K)

One more time:

Guys, if a girl whom you only knew as a good friend told you she loved you and wanted to be your gf, how would you react? Imagine that you're the kind of guy whose very shy, reserved, and introverted.

What's the difference between dominant and submissive? There are clear-cut examples, like in BDSM sex, but there's grey area too. What defines these sexual roles?

This is a stupid fucking question. It depends on how he feels about you and that's something we can't predict.

Stop posting this, you are clearly off, so no matter what anons say, your guy will probably reject you - because you are fucking crazy

feminist (dom).
Taditional female (sub).
Chad (dom)
SoyBoy (sub).

Perspective and tiny details each party performs during the action. Both giving and receiving a normal, vanilla blowjob can be viewed as either a dominant act or a submissive act depending on who you ask and what they envision.

Some might say it's dominant to perform a blowjob because the man is entirely vulnerable and at your mercy and you control the pleasure he's receiving, some might say it's submissive to perform a blowjob because you're only focusing on his needs, yours being secondary and because you're on your knees. Things like having the girl pull you closer, or you having your hand on the back of her head influence this as well.

The truth is there are very few acts outside of BDSM that are cut and dry dominant and submissive with no room for ambiguity. Different people will have different opinions on different situations and depending on their moods.

So ladies what does it take for you to feel like you can trust a guy with your contact information?

Attached: 1517237371721.jpg (480x360, 36K)

How many girls are on the pill/implant? How many are on and ok with unprotected sex and having the guy cum inside them?

I just really really want to cum inside a girl. Most of my friends have done it and have gfs that let them do it. But knowing my luck if I ever get gf, she's going to be a prude about it.

course a bitch is ugly if she shaves her eyebrows off. and crazy too

I'll give you a swing

I was very shy and reversed and introverted once. I had to get out of it to get dates. Back then if a girl told me straight up she wanted to date I would have definitely said yes if only for the experience.

Do men in general prefer ass or breasts?

There's no "in general" for that question. I'm an ass man but it's really about 50/50 among my friends. One likes thighs more than either tits or ass.

I think it really just depends on the guy. I prefer boobs.

It's a pretty even split but any man that prefers ass over tits either has no sense of balance or no brain cells.

Just ask him out but don't confess your undying love to a guy before you've even had dinner. Christ.

I prefer both,
and hopefully a feminine dick between the legs.

That would never happen to me. ;_;

How the fuck would I know? I prefer tits!

Attached: xzbyBd7_d.jpg (177x278, 5K)

My gf was having a depressive episode and I wasn't there to comfort her. She feels like shit, I feel like shit, I feel like tonight has ended on a terrible note for both of us. How do I salvage this? I want to see her in person and talk, but we're both so fucking busy the only chance we have won't be until Thursday.

Attached: candle pain.jpg (960x960, 42K)

Apologize for not being there when she needed you and promise to meet up with her Thursday. Tell her you're thinking about her. Best you can do.

That's what I've already done but I feel so fucking terrible. I don't know if I even needed advice so much as to write it down, but the GIOYC thread looked like it was on its way to the bottom.

Do her and yourself a favor and dump her if you let her make you into a depressed little bitch. You aren't a good couple when one is capable of dragging the other down.

Girls: I'm sure this is a dumb question, but do you *usually* enjoy sex when you have it with an SO, and what do you enjoy about it

Attached: 13.png (326x281, 47K)

Girls: provided they're both equally handsome,
would you rather date an overweight guy or a skinny guy?

Secondly, how bad is it to be overweight? How bad is it to be skinny?

Attached: 296.jpg (500x667, 36K)

Would you rather date a skinny or a fat girl, assuming they're both equally pretty?

Not the guy you replied to, but i'd date a fat girl who is very attractive.

I've dated two skinny girls and a chubbier girl, and it's just funner with the chubby one. Cuddling and playing w/ tits just feels nicer.

>Hanging out with two friends one guy, one girl
>She never stops talking about how attractive he is
>Never says anything about me

Guess I'm ugly? What a way to find out.

If they're both equally attractive to me how they look isn't going to factor into the equation at all, what sort of question is that? That's not to say they're both equally attractive though, because this is heavily dependent on just how overweight the one of them is and how they carry that weight, as well as just how skinny the other is and their other individual characteristics. But assuming I'm attracted to them both I would judge on other factors like chemistry and compatibility.

Now imagine you're a person who places great importance on how others perceive you and your rate your value, and that those people will factor in the person you are dating into their calculus of your social value. Keeping in mind that your natural instinct is to achieve the highest social value possible, would you still date the fat chick who is subjectively attractive instead of the one who is more objectively attractive?

Statistically you are very like to be within one standard deviation of average. Average looking doesn't make you ugly, but people won't often comment on how average looking a person is because it's not very nice.

Also she probably wants his dick.

In todays climate average is synonymous with ugly though. Oh well.

I’m skinny so that’s why I’d prefer to have a skinny guy

Not him, but normal people don't think like that. Either they're insecure/ashamed and don't want their friends knowing they're dating someone fat or they don't care, it doesn't get deeper than that. Normal people also don't view others traits in a vacuum. It's not 'these people are on par with each other in terms of attractiveness but one is fat and the other isn't' it's 'x is more attractive'.

That’s broad as hell but I enjoy being intimate and vulnerable with someone, being in sync and know what we both like

For both genders,
What makes you lose interest in staying friends with someone? My college friend used to spend so much time with me and would say she missed me so much when we were apart for a long time. But for months now she has treated me with nothing but indifference, she was kind and energetic and always put a smile on my face. I cared about her very much, it hurts me a great deal to watch such a great friendship slowly die off while she posts all her adventures on Instagram with her other friends.

Usually it's because I don't find it enjoyable to be around them as much as I did before.

At what point can you just ask for sex?

Third date is usually safe. If they've made kinky jokes or hints though then feel free to try whenever.

Saw a girl I liked, was chatting and she was kinda jumping in her chair

Like how you tap your foot for something but with her whole body

>girl
>good friend
>am shy, reserved, and introverted
Pick two.
White men prefer breasts, but frankly if your body is what keeps them around you're doing it wrong.
She obviously wasn't your friend to begin with, but then again I strongly suspect you to be an extroverted degenerate, so you probably have no experience with true friendship.
After marriage.

>like tits better
>also prefer asian girls

WEW

>I strongly suspect you to be an extroverted degenerate

You couldn't be more wrong, I considered her one of my few friends that I could turn to. I believe she did consider me a good friend at the beginning, but if what is true then I don't understand what was enjoyable about me before that she no longer finds enjoyable now?

Damnit I meant

So this girl and I had a great date, we clicked. She practically made me promise I'd call her. we talked for a few days then she suddenly ghosted me. And now that i said fuck it time to move on, she starts texting me.

what the hell is going on? does she just want attention?

Then she is likely the extrovert here. They typically have a much different or reduced concept of loyalty.

I don't know, regardless that's the last time I try to make a close friend, it really is pointless after all these years.

Me and my girlfriend have been fucking on and off for a year, then she got angry I wasn't exclusive with her and she fucked off. She started fucking some fucking slavic dude out of nowhere to spite me.

Anyways, we got together again after my island got sunk to shit by a category 666 fuckicane. I helped her family out with generators and cleaning off all the debris from her house, etc. We've been exclusive ever since, for about half a year now. We've never referred to each other as bf gf because of what I assume was a game as to who would crack first.

My friend throws this fact at me during an argument he and I had. I talked to my gf about the argument later and she goes "YEAH. YEAH. YOU HAVEN'T ASKED ME TO BE YOUR GF. HE'S RIGHT. DICK."

So I """""""""""""""officialized""""""""""""""""" my relationship, even though we were already exclusive.

A-Am I a dick or is this some petty shit? Will this bite me in the ass?

Attached: 1521578862693.png (851x780, 474K)

You both sound immature, honestly. If you knew you were exclusive and liked it you should be fine with officializing it. The only reason this would bite you in the ass is if you don't actually want to date her, which is what anyone on the outside would think when they hear about this "issue".

Why you so angry all the time man? Like literally everyone different from you seems to be a degenerate.

I want a woman, but I don't know how to get one. Pls help

Youre both emotionally immature and should work on your lives independantly, and see other people

That's because the majority of people are, in fact, degenerates.

Ask him out for coffee and make sure he knows its for a date, and go from there.

I'm more of a midriff, legs, neck, and toned abs kind of guy. The ass vs tits dichtonomy is a mental virus. Composition of all the parts matters above all else.

My bf and I are both pretty introverted. When we're on Skype we're both silent for minutes on end. I'm nervous he sees me as boring. What do?

Just be yourself

I am I, like a lot of other "Internet guys" probably, am still in the "women are from Venus" stage and I still wonder about myths like "women don't usually enjoy sex" or "women enjoy sex but not from you." They are really broad and vague.

On the one hand I know they're ridiculous and unfair, and I don't believe them... 99% of the time. On the other hand I don't have anyone else's voice of reason but my own, and I waver. I'm 27 and late to the dating party and I just want to be a good boyfriend.

Attached: Ay+you+got+good+taste+_df3328c3078edb1c9fe1162636b02208.jpg (326x326, 33K)

If you want to know how you're doing as a partner, ask them honestly how you're doing. That's it.

Ohh, she's been around. I haven't. Hence why I didn't want to be with her. I hadn't been single in 8 years and I had feelings for her all that time.

I am fine. I'm just amazed that actually sitting down to officialize it is so important, even tho it was already official for all intents and purposes.

Be yourself.

Guys, how would you react if your gf cried during orgasm?

I recently had my very first orgasm while doing the do with my bf and I burst out crying 'cause it felt so good, but it really scared him lol

My reptile part of brain always seek for female with good proportions, so

Attached: bth.gif (300x189, 1.21M)

>how would you feel if a girl cried
nothing out of the ordinary here

Guys

My friend is terribly insecure about his weight. He's not morbidly obese by any means but he has a visible amount of fat on his belly and ass. How can I cheer him up so that he stops putting himself down all the time, while not accidentely discouraging him from losing his weight? (he's been putting in a good effort recently)

That's actually hot. Can't help, case I don't understand what should he be scared of
I think he will accept this with time and practice

punch him in the gut

>you are actually making progress
>we can workout together sometime
>I've been through this and can help, if you want

I know this probably falls under "Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?", but I just need someone to tell me I'm being retarded.

>at uni, part of a group of about 8 friends, me being the only guy (they know i'm not gay but they probably consider me in the role of the gay friend or something)
>one girl i kind of have a crush on but i hide my spaghetti around her
>one day out of the blue she mentions that she doesn't have my number and asks for it
>we trade numbers, no big deal, she was probably already in contact with the rest of the group and didn't want me to feel out of the loop or something
>a bit later, I talk with a few of the other girls in the group and i find out no one else has her number
she hasn't actually texted me since or something (this was about a week ago)

Maybe that's an invitation to text her.

>Imagine that you're the kind of guy whose very shy, reserved, and introverted.
how could anyone on Jow Forums possible imagine such an unlikely scenario?

I have no idea how to text people, let alone girls in a flirty way
I have no problem using text messages to ask stuff or get information (which is what I usually do with the other girls, and what I assumed she needed my number for), but even with friends I can never just randomly chat with people over the phone or text, it feels unnatural to me, even when it's a person I can talk with IRL.
I actually did text her on the same day, asking her if she wanted to join a study session (which is how I found out the others didn't have her number), but it was just a brief friendly exchange

>I don't understand what should he be scared of

He said he was scared that he might have hurt me

Was it just some tears or full on sobbibg?

Hello bois and girls, I dont have a gender specific question, but this is one of the more active threads.

So basically when I went to all the interviews with enthusiasm I mostly got shit and got turned down, even on lower qualification jobs. Ive seen them all, Ive even been on 5-step interviews, with logics tests, English tests, group interviews, HR face to face interviews, all rolled into one. I never really got a job whenever I really wanted/wished for.

So last week I was literally watching anime and drinking beer when I got a call from an corporate at which I had some interviews back in September, but I wasnt good enough. So they said that they would like to offer me a training trial period and if I pass I could land an job. Basically giving me a second chance. Yesterday I had the first interview, a 45 minute English and critical thinking interview via phone and today I got called and told that I go in the finals, for an HR/Team leader face-to-face interview.

Why is it that I passed the interview now that I dont give a shit about it and I dont really see myself passing, and when I really wished for it I failed?

I dont even have a question desu.

Also, who here 25+ and struggling to land a decent job?

Attached: 1522664814813.png (500x850, 212K)

I have a very specific questions for the women of Jow Forums (if you exist?).

I have a friend, who is a very charming, intelligent, beautiful girl. I haven't known her very long, but she is incredibly friendly (not just with me), so it's easy to get to know her. I get really mixed messages from her. I'll lay them out in bullet points.

- she has told me that she is "emotionally unavailable," during a conversation we had (not because she isn't interested, but because it takes her so long to develop intimate feelings)
- the above point is likely because of the last relationship she was in ending in a betrayal of sorts
- as I mentioned, she is very friendly with other peoples (guys included)
- as far as I'm aware, I'm the only guy who she hugs
- when we walk together, she regularly gives me light bumps with her hips (I don't think she is aware of this)
- she acts much more mature and collected around me (I tend to be mature and collected too)
- she gives me compliments, and accepts the complements I give her
- her friends like me
- I think she believes I am attracted to some of her friends
- she has casually mentioned she isn't my type (as in I'm not interested)
- she doesn't make eye contact, but she does that with everyone
- when she talks to others, she locks eyes with me more intensely
- she has a strange relationship with the person she broke up with, which makes me think she still has feelings for him
- I wrote two college papers for her, and asked for no payement (That's how I got to know her)
- she seems comfortable around me
- she casually mentioned meeting a guy from Boston while travelling, who she had feelings for
- I'm from Boston (but that is irrelevant)
- I can't shake the feeling she doesn't share my feelings for her.

So what do you think? I am at a loss. I know that is a lot of reading, but any insight is appreciated.

Attached: 1506550862856.jpg (1920x1080, 2.09M)

>Why is it that I passed the interview now that I dont give a shit about it and I dont really see myself passing, and when I really wished for it I failed?
Because when you wanted the job, there was a lot of pressure on you, which negatively affected your interview performance

>Also, who here 25+ and struggling to land a decent job?
I didn't land a decent job until I was 25, but I also graduated at 24 and worked a casual job until I got the one I have now.

Girls while you're still in the early stages of dating would you mind the guy going out with other girls too, so as to not put all his eggs in one basket? But once the relationship becomes real he would stop talking to anyone but you.

Attached: onetwo.png (330x597, 440K)

have you ever cheated? Was it a one time offence or have you become a serial cheater. Did you feel guilty? How did you deal with it?

Only if he wouldn't mind me doing the same with other guys

Thank you senpai. Also, I dont really feel any sort of happiness that I got past this rather important interview. I does make sense that Im not that pressured on this job. I would like tho since its pretty stable and the payment is above average, in my country anyways.

I wouldn't bother with a guy like that, honestly. If you can't stop fucking around for the few weeks it takes to work out if a relationship is possible, I don't trust your long-term loyalty.

Not being a hoe isn't "putting all your eggs in one basket" in my opinion.

If girl has nice butt tits can be almost non existant desu

Disgusting.

Girls
If you approach guy and talk to him out of blue (context, gym) that already implies you like him / are interested right?

Fuck i wish i wasnt so damn insecure of my looks, wish me to man the fuck up.

Question for the ladies:
I know there are things where men have more of something than women but the same goes vice versa, but
Why are there some women complaining so much about what men have all the while ignoring the fact they have things designed specifically for them?

Secondly girl in question seemed very enthusiastic about the ordeal, and wanted to talk more afterwards, those are good signs no?

Equality is not of interest for entitled women, its having more priviledges and least amount responsibility possible

T. Incel

So i can safely say that these women complaining about entitlement are infact entitled themselves and are just projecting those insecurities?

A nice bubble butt is hard to beat

So is a perfect set of tits

The most important part is a good ratio, you got a far ass but no tiddies then ehhh, you got a pair a off massive milkers but a flat ass then ehhh

She could have been nervous

Every guy had his type just like a woman.
So I love Boobs and good cleavage, but there can be too big.

Shes playing hot and cold, she wants you to chase her

Fell in love with a guy and want to have sex with him but I have the name of an ex tattooed below my panty line and afraid this will destroy how he feels for me. What would you guys think if you saw this?

I've thought of lights out sex only or even wearing some type of bandage but its quite prominent atop my mound.

I would drop you on the spot
absolutely disgusting, what were you thinking you fucking trashy whore

If you don't want to limit yourself to guys who share your ex's name, get that shut removed.

Well tell him about your stupid fucking mistake before hand

Better then him finding out himself

Also common you stupid fuck, what the fuck where you thinking

>afraid this will destroy how he feels for me
What guy doesn't want to fuck a pussy with another man's name on it? kys trailer trash

This is what I was afraid of. I wasn't thinking but was in love and he asked me to do it so without question I did to prove it.

Can't I tell him anything to soften his response?

I'm not a trashy whore and already took my piercings out and let my hair go natural again.

I thought of that but it cost money I don't have and takes a long time and leaves a scar