>decide to Skype her, intention of getting her to strip and play on cam for me
>turns out she's doing her sisters makeup with 3 other girls in her room
>first time skyping this girl so felt a little nervous from how hot she is
>just talked normal with her, mostly her speaking with her sisters
>hard to join in the conversation when I'm on fucking skype in her earphones
>she keeps talking to her sisters
>pretended like I'm tired and sore from being out all day
>staying silent for over 40 minutes
>hear her talk with her sisters about other guys, sitting on their laps and shit
>she ends up hanging up
>look at her skype icon and it changes to busy again
>she's skyping another dude

What am I supposed to do in this situation

Attached: 1496538570773.jpg (500x743, 116K)

Congrats user, you've learned that girls talk to several guys at once.

You're literally some dude she met 3 days ago, why the hell would she drop all other guys for you?

Either you live with her in person, or go meet someone who lives in the same city as you.

LDRs don't work

lol she talked about other guys while on skype with you? yeah you’re boring to her, just move on dude.

Stings, how do you prevent that and not be boring?

On what site did you meet her and where is she from? Is she looking for a green card or something?

Facebook, she's American

You just added a random girl on Facebook and she sent you nudes on the second day? Damn
Either she's a total slit or you're very good at this / good looking

lol consider yourself fucked

Just average looking, just got her to sext at the start but surprised me when that happened in my face user

She's a slut talking to multiple guys for the attention. Clearly she's embraced the feminist "it's just a body" and doesn't care about sending nudes to plenty of guys.

You got played.

Damn.

Can't really tell where I fucked up too, might be staying quiet for 40 minutes but couldn't help that, might be that I bored the fuck out of her.

How do you react when girls talk about other guys in front of you?

>made her my bitch
>never met her
Sucks to be that full of shit user.

I think you failed by assuming you could get a model tier girlfirend, being a Jow Forums poster. If she's really that popular, she will have options and won't need to hunt thirsty betas for affection. You exist only for reassurance and obviously another guy is better at providing this.

So you're saying I got no hope to be that another guy?

Attached: t.jpg (250x250, 12K)

LDR is a hell of a drug

Why would you want to?

>LDRs don't work
Its not the LDR that's the problem here you brainlet whiteknight it's that she's a slut.

>dude just leash your woman and control everything she does, shes alright!! Xd

Fuck how hot she is. Look for girls that aren't sluts and are OK looking. They will have low self-esteem so they won't cheat and you can pretty much do whatever you want to them.

na. don't give women the attention they want. nonchalant attitude makes pussies wet, because they are so used to having their egos rubbed that guys that don't automatically fall for them are like shit and flies.

if you look shit it's probably not gonna work.
if you have adhd, better stfu and don't talk, ever

Not the reassurance guy, but the guy that stole her from me. Just wondering what I did wrong when I thought it'd go smooth but ended up getting myself stuck between her and her sisters gossips and that's where it all went to shit.

Didn't text her when she hung up. Just left it there and didn't hear from her after that since yesterday

Tried that before, got me nowhere, they just go to other dudes if I ignore them

Congratulations you got yourself cucked

Attached: 3752C4C2-3125-4B96-A52F-3485E7A10A0B.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

This but unironically.

>online
you fucked up on that part

So you are surprised you aren't the "only one with enough game" she sent nudes after no time?
Women play their games too

go meet people IRL

> made her my bitch
the rest of your story contradicts this statement

Be kind of a dick sometimes. That's why girls date douchebags until they're ready to settle down, they're not boring.

Paypig

kys

She just seemed genuine, I was wrong

Kek it's hard for me to force being a dick so I don't even know how to be one but I just be myself

>talk to whore
>she isn't just a whore for you but for other men
This is why you don't chase whores user

Attached: EricSwitch.png (800x642, 415K)