Abnormal sex drive

I NEED TO KNOW
My bf used to plow me 3-6 times a day, everyday. Fast forward 6 months and I officially feel like a chore. He says it's not me or him, but the drugs he does even though it's the same drugs he was fucking me on in the beginning. Is it too soon to be having problems w fucking? Never had any problems like this so this is new to me and I just wanna know so I'm not acting crazy. Sex means more to me than it does to him and I've always been the one who wants it. I get upset when he doesn't and have woken him out of a sleep to kick him out of my bed bc I got pissy he rather be sleeping vs balls deep in me. He's like no other guy I've ever been with as far as sex goes...an example: I've already been yelled at for waking him up w a bj, told him I'd do all the work but he still said no. Am I the one who isn't normal or is he? Am I too demanding or is he just not delivering?

Attached: FB_IMG_1522336493102.jpg (720x406, 19K)

You sound like a bitch. Men aren't always in the mood, contrary to popular belief.

If you didn't want sex and your boyfriend stuck his dick in your mouth to wake you up you'd be annoyed too.

>drugs
Like medication he needs or...?

I am never mad w anything to do w sex. I don't expect him to be in the mood always but more would be acceptable. Again, so I don't feel like a chore...something that needs to get done

No, harder drugs like meth

Uh I'm pretty sure that might be causing the problems then...might wanna get help for him (and maybe you).

I'd accept that as the reason except he was on the same shit from the beginning

>My bf used to plow me 3-6 times a day, everyday

This is the problem. Men only have a finite supply of ejaculate, set by the energy required to make it. He's over-spent his energy reserves and basically he's outta cum and you're outta luck.

> about all that crazy bitch speak you dropped
You're both fucked up. Please don't breed and please try and stay together so neither of you get the opportunity to fuck up other people's lives.

Get a vibe and masturbate. Let his poor dick recover.

>3-6 times a day
>I've already been yelled at for waking him up w a bj

Men (including myself) are not always in the mood, at this rate you are already a chore to him best you pull back on it

that inly proves the point. he has been using meth since who knows when and its def done some damage in the past 6 months.

meh fucks with your nervous system and reward mechanisms in your brain. sex prob means nothing to him rn. he needs to quit meth and you need to figure out how to make YOURSELF CUM using toys or your fingers or ANYTHING.

seek psychiactric help, both of you!

also, what drugs do YOU do??

Gotta agree with anons saying you both need some sort of help, it seems like a very fucked up relationship based on the drugs alone.

I was single for 4 years and also went a full yr no sex at all. I know how to get myself off and I do daily but nothing compares to getting off while getting your man off to. Bringing him to the point of orgasm is just a part of it of not more than just getting myself off

What in the fuck is wrong with you?

you just sound entitled as fuck, who cares.

/thread

lmao

sex is tiring for men, when you cum you feel like you've fucking ran a marathon and then your mind is cloudy for at least four or five hours

so maybe he just isn't in the mood for wasting a lot of energy so early in the morning

Lady, you are a straight up nymphomaniac. That's sounds awesome and sexy at first, but then you realize that you're losing hours every day due to just sex and it starts to be a little crazy.

This is also normal for most people. Like when I first got with my fiancee or when I was with my first gf in college, I could probably manage 3+ times a day easily just because sex was so novel. But after a while there's just stuff to do, man. Even assuming that foreplay + sex + cleanup is only 30 minutes, that's still 2-3hrs a day...

That's why I asked...do you know?

>You're both fucked up. Please don't breed and please try and stay together so neither of you get the opportunity to fuck up other people's lives.
My parents are like op and her loser boyfriend. I despise them every day I wake up. Some people should not be allowed to have kids. OP please kill yourself so you never have kids.

I can tell you that you need to see a doctor or a priest. Maybe both.

>ugly bitch is obsessed with sex
Every time.

sounds like a fun relationship

>cloudy for at least four or five hours

Dude what. You need more vitamins or something. Busting a nut always clears my head.

Attached: 1522235804002.jpg (406x524, 56K)

well since you both seem to be fucked up, maybe you should start hitting the streets and sell your ass for some meth, that way you get fucked and can provide your next fix.

problem solved

Some people don't like to be woken up by anything whether there is oral sex or a delicious chocolate cake waiting. So don't do something rude if you know now they don't like it.

iirc somewhere in the south they made this law where you can sterilize yourself to get out of jail earlier. they should do that for all meth, crack and heroin addicts by default

if it's meth it's probably that

>plow me
no woman speaks like this

OK dad, I'm sorry. I thought women were allowed to say dirty words.

Men are not always in the mood, you cannot expect him to want sex EVERY time you do.
Also, you should ask before waking him up with a blowjob.
If hes not in the mood and it has nothing to do with you then do it yourself, if it does have to do with you then make a change.

ok. what the fuck
this whole thread is trashy

Attached: 1492145971877.jpg (447x444, 16K)

Oh hey, you sexually assaulted him! Grats! Good job the shoe wasn't on the other foot or he would have been fucked