Alright Jow Forums

alright Jow Forums

im currently in a humanities course but ive decided ti shift to either computer engineering or electronics and communication engineering

which one should i pick?

i find coding sortoff boring but most certainly doable if required and im fairly poor at math

Attached: Screenshot_20180330-162019.jpg (1080x2220, 542K)

computer engineering can make you money on the side for repair jobs and refurb

You already failed life for being in college in a time where you can teach yourself everything for free you fucking pleb

>communication engineering
Is this a Bachelor of Arts degree?

Become a mechanic

Attached: ACA71B77-931C-4B24-B6B8-38A7B39E915C.png (1016x579, 623K)

its in my uni's engineering and architecture division so nope
i want money on the main tho , not a side job
i dont pay anywhere near as much as you would for college assuming your american

How much is your tuition?

Pretty sure you need to know the alphabet before you can study either of those, m8. Once you've mastered that, go take some remedial English and report back.

mechanics earn minimum wage where im from
plus im after rhe engineering title since my brothers a doctor and im asian so im.fairly competitive
rough equivalent to $1200ish a sem for one of the best schools in the country
given its no harvard but hey i learn

Do not go into engineering.

Go into math and statistics and do a better job at engineering and make more money than the engineering majors.

t. did that

I'm doing computer science.
Easy money once you know a few languages. No math involved just thinking that is specific to coding.
Pros
Good easy money as a main job
Can earn tons of your in the right position
Cons
Lots of autism
People you work with are socially retarded man children
Can't be lazy if you want good money

im on my phone and typings a bitch my friend

How long before you get replaced by pajeet?

sorta really want the title engineer thi

You're having problems with more than typing.

What's your job user and how much do you make

inb4 $300k starting

$3k Civic

fuck college. be a drift king.

Financial Analyst
73K + Bonus

always the best choice

Wrong board but I'll help you out.

EE is superior to CS/CE but if you live in an area where the majority of the jobs are manufacturing related.
If it's office Software jobs then CS/CE is good.
There's so much overlap between the two, EE tends to study a wider range at the same depth.
Also, EE guys tend to be more chill than CS but that's irrelevant.
>Coding boring ; bad at math
Then avoid engineering, econ, and other "hard" sciences or find something else to do or you will hate your life. Just study finance or Econ if you want to make money, IT if you suck dick at math and want to work with computers.

t. 3rd year @ uni; econ major ama if you want

im not that bad at math
but im not proficient either

>i find coding sortoff boring but most certainly doable if required and im fairly poor at math
then don't become a programmer, you should know math

every person that i met that didn't have sophisticated mathematics background usually sucked ass in programming.

I'd say go for computer engineering. At best you will probably only have to take up to Calc II and at worst probably no more than Linear Algebra/Differential Equations + possibly discrete math. I might be a bit biased since I was a math major; but I really think anyone can get through most of these courses with perseverance. If you really want to do it you will find a way; I suggest trying to brush up on your basic math skills and the rest should follow.

yeah because engineers NEVER get into finance

and engineers NEVER start above that salary

I hated math and did just fine

Attached: 1435448056218.jpg (662x724, 181K)

Engineering is fucking shit

t. Current engineering student who is gonna drop out cos its fucking shit

Humanities into engineering just for the title im going to be straight with you its overrated the title doesnt inspire respect or any of that shit its only code for "work horse" just go into finance or econ its an easier transition in your case. Sure yhe starting salary is not that great but youll rise quicker than an engineer and end up earning just as much if not more.