Daily reminder that if a girl says "I'll think about it" then she is not interested...

Daily reminder that if a girl says "I'll think about it" then she is not interested. Women do not make decisions so if she doesnt impulsively decide to date you/work for you then she doesnt want to. Take it as a loss, chalk it up to a learning experience and move on. Do not pester her about it after since she will ghost you or keep leading you on. In most cases if she says this, then you did not break out enough charisma for her personal liking or you did not give enough of a compelling argument for her to be your employee that would breach her ego.

This is the advice board so I thought I'd give some advice. For those being elucidated by my words, please be aware that blue pill cucks will be raiding my thread with their singular, anecdotal experiences to the contrary. Their cases are likely playful banter, and the girl already was into them before they met/sought status at his company before they offered.

Also this advice mainly applies to white women. Non-white women play less games.

Attached: 454a93194099aff12429f9d9e6bdccb626701820572700650cd724a94f58adca.jpg (960x1280, 333K)

Youre right but chill with the "redpill" part.

>Women do not make decisions
jolly, the scientific evidence the fellow has provided is astonishing.

no wonder you are unfucked kid

I'll rephrase it for you then. Women dont LIKE to make decisions. And more often than not they will choose not to or just do what others are doing especially if they are young.
My bad

based on what knowledge do you generalize that women don't like to make decisions? you could say they take more time evaluating their choices because over thousands of years women took care of family and community matters. i for one sure now that as soon as a women moves in with you, she has ALREADY decided what you can keep and what not and how exactly the place will look after she's done redesigning it.

also: your entire life is a chain of decisions, the decision to post a redpill post with no easy way to follow your compact and abstract views, etc

I dont think you are listening to what OP is saying at all.

You have a very distinctive (bad) writing style and its apparent that youre the same fat tumblrina who is going around here on a mission trip to convert us savages. You are not good at this, you are not smart, youre just wasting time on what is essentially the only positive board on Jow Forums, please leave.

>all women are like X
>all men are like Y

Thanks for the hot "advice" you simpleton.

this is absolutely right,
a really good female friend of mine told me "you don't give women choices, it would complicate things, just tell her what to do and what do you want. if she's not interested then move on"

oh but i am.

let me break it down and and translate it for you:
>For those being elucidated by my words
my views are the only correct ones, you'll see
>please be aware that blue pill cucks will be raiding my thread with their singular, anecdotal experiences to the contrary.
i am such a great guy in pretending to warn you from the "blue pilled cucks" because i only know the truth and nothing but the truth so help me god
>Their cases are likely playful banter
i'll point out that banter is something totally unfitting for a board like Jow Forums to underline my statement
>and the girl already was into them before they met/sought status at his company before they offered.
i have not been fucked at all or a very long time and i literally hate women for not liking me and i accuse everyone of being a chad that tries to argues against me

>posting this on Jow Forums
Just admit it, you like (you)'s, this is probably the most female board here, and when you try to get a male point of view across, you get shelled with blue pills, so... (you)

Listen to user

So instead of fighting with us you are telling us to give up? Why?

I didnt say all women. I said all white women.

what? you couldn't even fucking respond to my other posts in the previous thread and now come in here and make same baseless accusations.

just kill yourself, you are an annoying, uneducated and ignorant piece of shit, and the world would probably be less of a shit place with inbreed subhuman garbage like you. you are incapable of understanding the basic social constructs on a psychological or antropological level, you are simply without level/niveau and will probably never be, since you are most likely just another uneducated americunt

>americunt
Next time call him an Amerimutt. Slap 54% in there as well. Triggers them more

Way to expose yourself

BASED

>one women said something to one man
>man posts it on the internet
you are right, what more prove do i need

but since we are on that topic atm: does that also mean that all women like anal? because my ex told me that secretly all women love anal, i just have to rape their assholes first to make them realize that they like anal.

what a logical and rationally thinking man you are, well done sir, well done

and that's supposed to make me feel how?

I try to do my but for other bros out there.

*bit

>y y y our anecdotes aren't valid, but mine are!
>also I can read women's minds, nevermind that I still can't get a date despite my amazing powers
Not helpful, go away.

You seem really upset right now user. Want a Mentat? It's the freshmaker.

That was a very childish response. This is a common phenomenon you can even look up online. There are literal dedicated business tactics that companies use to deal with women who pull this kind of shit.

Lmao

i'm actually not more upset than i usually am. i hate people, uneducated ones even more and especially uneducated amerimutts (thanks m8 ) if it were up to me i'd kill you all, because humans are pathetic garbage and this fucker is a good example why we failed as a species, because he is the average joe with pathetic, insignificant life that consists of nothing but baseless hate, lies and false morals.

other than that today is a pretty nice day

Dude no one cares and its apparent that you have major issues

Because it's a board for advices, you dumb nigger. At least be subtle about muh red pilling and muh culture war, you fucking retard.

Stay mad. Doesnt change that women are flaky and when they say they'll think about it it is just their way of saying "I'm too good for it."

you guys are so clueless of women.

If I tell a guy "I'll think about it" I already have and its a no and I want to get away from the uncomfortable situation without major incident.

If I say "I'll think about it" in every other situation that does not concern a guy that is interested in me, like buying make up at a department store counter, I have thought about it but use this as a negotiating tactic to get freebees thrown in

like what? please enlighten me, you seem to be one of the intelligent once in this thread

Actually you just called me a retarded americunt or something dumb. You have issues because youre raging about nothing on an anonymous advice forum, spouting sophistry, virtue signalling for the honor of women like a faggot, making all these retarded assumptions about everyone who disagrees with you, and thinking youre better than us because youre not American (even though you have no way of knowing whether or not we are).

More importantly, you just have a psychotic writing style. Its really easy to spot a psycho faggot from their writing style after you spend a while on these boards, and its clear you are one..

So you are a coward who is afraid of confrontation and OP is still right? Ok.

Also
>uncomfortable
Women consider almost everything to be uncomfortable

I'd only like to counter by saying this is also true for men. Like don't annoy a guy who already politely let you down until he gets too tired to keep saying no.

I'll think about it to a layman isnt a letdown it is an annoying, cowardly, and misleading way of saying no

Don't feed the angry troll.
People like OP is the reason I stopped coming to /adv as regular as I used to.

>Too much of a coward to just say "no thanks".

> You have issues because youre raging about nothing on an anonymous advice forum
it's not nothing, i have my position you have your. you aren't even capable of seeing the irony about my statements about uneducated americunts and your generalization of women. you are so far up your own ass and you can't even come up with an educated guess to insult me because, tada, you are not educated.

> spouting sophistry
BOOH FUCKING HOO motherfucker, life happens to have more detail than your sorry is is able to comprehend.

>virtue signalling for the honor of women like a faggot
i am actually not, i am just listing flaws in statements but that you can't properly read has been noticed some time ago

>making all these retarded assumptions about everyone who disagrees with you
no, that's just (you) and maybe some like minded redpilled faggot that lacks the same level of creativity and understanding like you do.

>More importantly, you just have a psychotic writing style. Its really easy to spot a psycho faggot from their writing style after you spend a while on these boards, and its clear you are one..
wow what a sharp judgement you have here. you wouldn't even know the difference between a sociopath and a psychopath without googling dipshit.

god you are one pathetic motherfucker. here i thought you'd bring some arguments that i'd have to accept my loss with but i guess my expectations, while already low, where to high for you

The guy you responded to is not on your side. Why do you not like OP's post? He didnt say anything wrong.

Yeah but don't pretend men make their dating decisions slowly while women don't. If a man says anything but 'yes', consider it a no and he's just a coward if he says 'I'll think about it'

I mean I certainly dont disagree with you. I'm glad we are on the same page user.

Didnt read lmao

You have to relax. You're getting upset over things you have control over. OP is right that women don't like to make decisions. You're being one of those "nice guys" who don't realize you're shooting yourself in the foot.
As a man, I can acknowledge my inner demons. Men are more aggressive than women and because I acknowledge it I can fight against my nature and not get violent with people. If women were to acknowledge that they are weaker or don't like to make decisions then they could work to change it. Unfortunately, feminism has destroyed people's understanding of biology, psychology, sociology and history.

>OP is right that women don't like to make decisions.
and i disagree, because your entire life is a chain of decisions that made you arrive at this very moment that you are currently in. so the amount of decisions made per single women or man by the age of 18 is in the trillions. so why am i mentioning this? because context is a very important thing specially on a subject that has no scientific evidence of being true, just some fags on an imageboard agreeing that they "simply are that way".

you make decisions every day in your life, whether it's the decision to wake up in the morning getting your left or your right foot first on the floor or not getting up at all. and the processes how decisions are actually decided to do one thing and the other needs to be taken into context. i won't fucking decide if i want to have kids with a random chick that i just fucked. i'll think about it and consider until i make a final decision.

>Unfortunately, feminism has destroyed people's understanding of biology, psychology, sociology and history.
thanks for confirming another (you). your statement was formulated in a manner that should be understood as less aggressive with some pseudo rhetoric about demons and men being aggressive, you are just throwing smoke screen gtfo

>gtfo
No u

Good post OP. You correctly predicted the bluepills raiding you, only thing you missed was the butthurt """"women"""" raiding you. I think that any man, regardless of his success with women, should be able to agree with your statement. If not, then as you stated, they are either bluepilled or lying to themselves.

Attached: 3a3332d5997600b7bd664d35652ed362.jpg (1080x621, 65K)

If you consider not wanted to have your arm yanked, face punched, called a bitch and whore cowardly then guilty as charged. All those things have happened rejecting a guy. I also had a guy cut the tires of my car and scratch cunt in the paint. Yeah, guys make me uncomfortable.

I once told a guy I wasn't interested in the most polite way possible and he called me a filthy whore, then went on to berate my career and very existence before telling me I didn't deserve him anyway.

Sometimes it is just easier to either ghost or be blunt about things, but there is always that risk that someone will take bad news badly, regardless of their gender.

I can't imagine how hard it must be for guys to reject women - I've seen fights in bars between guys, just because his female friend had been rejected by a guy.

Let me tell you about a coward

I work a cosmetic counter at Nordstroms and this guy kept coming by and pretending to be interested in something for his gf but then he started asking me out and after saying no 3 times had to get my supervisor to ask him to leave. On the way out this guy came up behind me in the parking lot, shoved me in he back and called me a whore. I screamed and he ran off.

Isn't it common knowledge that women are worthless spineless cowards afraid of conflict?

Thanks for the support user. I appreciate it. I only say these things from experience so I just wanted to help some people out today.

According to this thread, apparently not.

Thats not being a coward, doing shit like that is dangerous, thats just being a fucking weirdo.

Well not worthless but yeah

You're a derailing piece of shit with no real opinion other than "I disagree, fuck you!!1!1!"

Confirmed cancer.

I want to rape.

Seriously, Id rape you.

Ohh right so add a layer of racism on top of it all as well. Bravo.

He's right though. White women get too much attention so they act like stuck up cunts

They won't acknowledge that though

>be OP
>get rejected
>make a thread under the guise of giving advice no one asked for in order to spill "red pill" autism so you'd feel better
Autism.

Incorrect, hundreds possibly thousands of women have made the decision that you're a looser and not worth their time.

Lol
This thread is comedy gold.

This is very obviously true and almost universally acknowledged throughout this website, lurk moar.

I dont get rejected though why are you making these assumptions instead of arguing against my point?

It's like you arent even trying holy shit

Why wouldn't they?

>arguing against my point?
kek, like you can actually argue. nothing but samefagging in here and trolling.

you are the cancer that makes Jow Forums such a shithole. can't wait till trump deals with you

>its another "all women are the same" thread

Attached: knKh4wf.jpg (500x481, 33K)

Why would I?

Finally, someone here who actually knows his shit.

Explain the existence of

It's the same thing when you're trying to sell something to someone and they say they'll think about it, they won't, it's just an objection. Your product isn't good enough or they don't trust you. They just don't directly say that because it's rude.

Yes, women, in fact, are not men. Glad you finally got it.

>they dont trust you

Even when you show proof you are legit? Women really are subhuman

>still believes that not all woman are the same
>still hopes that one day his "Unicorn" will walk right trough his door
Just your normal everyday bluepilled fellow who decides to cose his eyes in front of reality.

But user we have to help him. It's our duty.

You don't get my point, everyone does this kind of stuff, but in relationships, women are often the prospects, so the role of either accepting or rejecting you falls to them in this case.

>be that guy who can't get a gf
>"all women are the same >:("
>have a shitty personally
>be a weirdo
>hate women for no reason
This site just hasn't been the same since they shut r/incels down unfortunately. And BTW, I'm in a great relationship with my gf of 5 years. I guess I'm sorry you got no game or whatever tho.

Attached: 1521938062246.jpg (947x1024, 123K)

Misogyny and greentext has been an attribute of this website since early 2012 dumbass

he may be a dreamer, but you are a hopeless idiot

>"women haters have always bombarded every board with their shitty theories since 2012 I swear!"
Newfag detected. It really wasn't this bad bro.

Except you clearly ignored the other part of the statement - you aren't good enough.

It may not have had whole boards dedicated to it but men just naturally have very low respect for women and freely express it whenever theyre in a place they feel comfortable, an anonymous forum is perfect for that. My guess is Jow Forums was always misogynistic and it just got more so recently when it gained meme status.

eh I'm torn. It was probably the same in absolute terms, but the people who weren't autistic got tired of arguing with people who just wanted to cry about broads, and they left. So now we're just stuck with all the dipshits who instead of accepting that humans have a mating dance too, just wanna cry about the unfairness of it all

You're probably right for some of them actually. It just gets tiring seeing the same "guys I can't get a gf, guys women are all the same, guys I hate women" threads again and again on Jow Forums. I just assumed most of them were incels because they would spout the same "women only go for chad" theory in most of the threads. So I agree with you.
>gained meme status
Probably correct as well. There are a lot of factors to consider overall.

Way to not link my comment asshole

$100/hr to step on bugs is more than good enough

I don’t think this is true bc there also needs to be some persistence. There’s not a hot girl on this planet that will date a guy the first time he asks.

It was a mistake dude.
Is that better? I wouldn't want you to shit yourself knowing I accidentally linked someone else's comment. Goddamn.

Nah. You're wrong. No attractive girl worth a damn will make you ask more than once.

Attached: yourOpinion.jpg (394x406, 48K)

(You)s are the only reward we get for our efforts here and I insist on recieving what i am owed

Holy shit no youre wrong and this mindset is going to fuck you up. Hot girls do not like being pestered, they want the guys they pick to go after them and no one else. There is a process that involves a period of flirting/texting but if you overtly ask them out (by which i mean not just casually suggesting doing something together) and they say no thats pretty much it. Dating isnt a quest, its a numbers game.

There are some shy girls persistance is a good idea with but generally once you blow your wad, just accept the result.

user this girl made this post earlier and it has been bothering me. Can you make me feel better about it?

Attached: Screenshot_20180404-082841_Mimi.jpg (1440x2960, 782K)

I dont know what im supposed to take away from that

Attached: Screenshot_20180404-143419_Mimi.jpg (1440x1072, 211K)

is it creep to just randomly walk up to a girl and ask her out creepy to?

According to her, yes.