Buying friends

Has anyone managed to do this?

I don't have any friends other than my wife (high standards) but I'm pretty good looking and save about $250 a day from working so I figure I could give people a good time if they gave me a chance

Attached: 1508045244593.jpg (1200x1600, 1.33M)

Buying friends will just make you more lonely. You'll be sitting there, thinking you're having a good time, but then it'll hit you that these people are only here because you're paying them/for them. And that isn't true friendship.

Where have you tried making friends?
What are your hobbies?

I'm sure you can make friends, especially if you have lots of money.

>What are your hobbies?

Making money and solitary pursuits that attract the kind of nerdy people that I don't feel like being around.

I just want to be around attractive people

I don't know if I can give other people a good time in any other way

My interests probably aren't that interesting to normal people

Get a new hobby then.
Tell me what part of the world you live in and i'll give you some suggestions. The best thing for meeting attractive people would be something outdoors because those things usually have a financial barrier to get to the next level.

Example, i have a wealthy friend who takes us salmon fishing on his motorboat every year. Is he paying us to be his friend? No. But in a way he can buy friends since who the fuck says no to salmon fishing on a motorboat? It's an experience most people can't afford.

I go hiking in the mountains by myself but I mostly just meet older people doing that

Dont buy friends. Buy your way into a hobby if you legit make dat paper. Get into the car scene and go to shows and races etc, you buy your way into that life style and make like minded friends.

What's a good one for meeting cute chicks?

There was a guy I knew by proxy that got a huge inheritance and it went straight to his head. He would pay for everyone's good time. Bought weed, coke, mdma, gormet food, hotels, you name it.

Our little circle ended up pretty fucked up from the drugs and eventually it came out that he'd been offering money to the girls for sex. He got one girl addicted to some crazy drug and demanded sex for more of it. They had a big fight because she stole money from him after he refused to give her more drugs. He also started spiking the other peoples drinks with random substances. He'd put strong uppers in guys drinks and hallucinogenics in the girls drinks.

After that came out we started seeing his character break. He would say anything to impress people, even contradicting himself. He'd change his backstory to cover up if he was caught lying. He'd be your best friend to your face, but throw you under the bus when you weren't there.

Eventually his cash ran out and the few junkies who still associated with him abandoned him. He wanted to create this rockstar lifestyle but money doesn't last forever. I'm pretty sure he went missing for a few years, so maybe he went to rehab and got cleaned up.

Either way, it just proves that if you make relationships based on you paying or providing something, then those friendships will not last when you stop providing.

>Making money
>hobbies
Is rubbing your hands together your hobbies too?
Do you have abnormally large and long nose?

I used to play MMOs but they feel like work as well so I figure at least I'm getting real money and xp now

Oy vey, the gojim don't want to be my friends

I can be your friend im decent looking and working on it and ive got attractive enough female friends
Probably cant visit often though.

Hobbies is the thing to do. Play games at game store or some bars have taken up doing that. You can be the big hero and buy a round of drinks or pay some food. Wife's friends that you get along with. Have a game night you host - bridge, poker, other card or board games. Sportsball game watching if you can stand that. Start an investing / book club - you can bring some snacks or host a cooler of drinks. Take up golf - that will eat up the spare money in clubs, caddy, greens fees and you meet other well off "high standards' people.

What I'm worried though is that I go through all this effort of getting into rich person hobbies just to end up surrounded by the kind of boring rich people I am at work

Tbh I just want to be around model types

What about spending lots of money on clothes and talking to chicks at the mall

Maybe that'd work

You're in luck, cocaine costs money and brings around much more colorful characters than most other rich people hobbies!

Why are looks so important to you?

Not interested in people's shitty personalities

>Has anyone managed to do this?
I can't say I ever have.
But I know people who have bought rounds of drinks for people they know don't like them, and others who did so trying to get people to spend time with them.
If people come to expect to gain something from spending time with you, they aren't your friend.

Find a local hobby group on meetups or something.

>I'm getting real money and xp now
Where exactly is that XP going? you clearly lack social skills and don't have friends.

Why not try quading or hang gliding?

Start going to the gym.

Because his bait thread falls apart if he stops larping.

nice anime pic OP, good taste