Help me please

How do i have sex with someone Im not close with and dont know, im a female vigin and I'm so fucking horny all the time, but i feel like im too ugly to get with anyone.

Attached: 1522623622741.jpg (640x480, 30K)

If you really want just sit at a bar alone and someone will come along to plug your hole. Or you could have respect for yourself and your body

>im a female vigin and I'm so fucking horny all the time
Wew.

Easy don't

Try actually talking to someone you want to fuck about it. Repeat as necessary.

It's literally how my last relationship started. Sure, it started out as casual sex, went on a year then caught fire, fell off the road and exploded. But man, what a year!

Have you tried tinder? That shit only works for girls.

Depends on how ugly you are user, maybe post a pic?

Just start doing stuff outside. Find hobbies that are social in nature. (Community sports team, card games, college clubs and events) Talk to guys that you fancy, be charismatic, have good hygiene. Eventually, some dude will come want to cross wires with you, no matter how ugly you think you are.

I mean if you live in Germany I'll happily drive over to where you live and do the deed, as long as you are STD-free, have proper hygiene, and are not underage. Neighboring countries are fine too.

In my experience it gets a lot easier once you've demystified the entire thing.

Eh most girls don't deviate too far from 'average' by definition. That means that I can make a reasonably comfortable guess that you could look very fuckable to a majority of men with some time spent on clothes that work well on you, makeup that accents or softens the prominent features of your face, and, of course, heels (makes legs look longer, body more slender, ass look tighter/rounder).

Then, as others have said, go to a bar and you'll have guys approach you. Remember, you want sexy, not trashy.

Also, the better you're at dressing up the higher class of men you'll get approaching you - other dudes will just assume that you're out of their league.

Listen, I wasn't horny at all but I felt too old to be a virgin so I fucked some random guy from okcupid and regretted it so bad I became depressed. I felt worthless and felt like I had 0 respct for myself. It felt disgusting. Just wait until someone comes along and it feels right.

>Girls going on Tider to fuck guys
>It only works for girls
I'd say it works for the guys they fuck

And this is why I'm a 27 years old virgin female.

sex is better when you are close and know somebody. only you can fix your insecurities and become open.

This.

If you chose to do some other path try to get some sense of philosophy. Are they a good camper who wants to make a good experience or just use and go. This is why some vague association is usually better. Most women rate themselves lower than they are and many young guys are twats about female appearance, rating normal as low and only the super hot as acceptable.

Why would you want to? You're not going to be able to have sex with someone without getting close to them, you've got the wrong idea. Find a bf.

im pretty sure penis goes in vagina
sometimes butthole
good luck

on a scale of 1-5 out of a scale of 10. what would you rate yourself?

Pls be in Europe

what do you look like dawg

Wanna meet?

Show some self-respect and don't give in to urges