Help

Life has me in checkmate. I cannot act without putting myself into an even worse situation. All paths lead to death. I need practical (tangible, real world, not bullshit) help and do not know who to turn to. I have begged and pleaded for help from mental health and they have ignored me for 2 years. CBT and antidepressants are not the answer. The absolute state of mental health services in the UK is an atrocity.

I'm fucking dying here. Who can help?

Attached: images(2).png (225x225, 144)

What have you done about it, yourself?

What do you need help with? What do you want to do? Please answer these questions and I'll do my best.

>do you exercise
>do you use any drugs
>do you drink
>do you have a job
>do you have family
>do you have a partner

All paths in life lead to death eventually. No escape. Only putting it off.
For dealing with shite- stoic get up and do the things that need doing. Depression is just feelings and bad brain chemistry and has NOTHING to do with the rest of you. Just the brain acting up like a bad knee or muscle cramp. Make lists and do the things on the list. If it is bad at work, look for a different job. If it is lonely, work on hobbies, on-line chats, read and think about book clubs, games via game shops. No money, then look around for odd jobs. Buy-sell-trade. Bad choices? Why? What would be good choices?

>What do you need help with?
I'm isolated and its destroying my mental health.

>What do you want to do?
I want to live a normal, non-disabled life.

>>do you exercise
Yeah.

>>do you use any drugs
None. T-total.

>>do you drink
No. As above

>>do you have a job
I work part time and I'm at university.

>>do you have family
I do, but they cannot help.

>>do you have a partner
Yes, she cannot help any more than she does.

Sorry, exactly what is your issue?

I honestly didn't get it from your post.

Read for more info. Mainly
>What do you need help with?
I'm isolated and its destroying my mental health.

Sorry

All right.

Why do you think you are isolated in your opinion? To what do you attribute the fact that you are isolated?

>Why do you think you are isolated in your opinion?
I'm disabled. I think this is the main factor. There are probably other things.
>To what do you attribute the fact that you are isolated?
I can't do what I used to. No alcohol or drugs. I need to meticulously plan any and all physical activity in advance. I burden people (unintentionally) with my health, which makes forming friendships hard.

Drop contact

What disability do you have?

Diabetes and epilepsy mainly. I have others but they don't affect me as much as those do.

>Drop contact
What does that even mean?

Bump...

Please help

Right.

So, my immediate thoughts are that you should absolutely make sure that you have your illnesses/conditions under control. You will not progress elsewhere unless you are actively dealing with them. Make sure you are getting help on that front.

You said you work and you said you were at uni. Do you meet people regularly? Give me an example of how your conversations with people go.

Third: what are your hobbies? What do you do for fun?

idk what to tell you man. I'm not a psychologist or whatever shit discipline is the head doctor. But it doesn't sound like your physically isolated, so you should try and connect more meaningfully with the people in your life. And probly don't boo-hoo about your state provided healthcare, try joining a support group or doing some research on your own.

Fuck off namecuck

OH SHIT, SOME NEWFAG IS HERE!!! I GOTS TA GET THE FUCK OUT!

>So, my immediate thoughts are that you should absolutely make sure that you have your illnesses/conditions under control. You will not progress elsewhere unless you are actively dealing with them. Make sure you are getting help on that front.

Okay so that's the problem with my conditions! They ARE under control. My blood sugars look great because ive made HUGE SACRIFICES. I have extremely fragile Diabetes and need to go the extra mile to get that control. Put it this way, if I ate cheesecake I would need to go to hospital. Most diabetics can afford to let loose a little. I feel like if I had just let my health spiral out of control then I might have received some assistance. Idk

>You said you work and you said you were at uni. Do you meet people regularly? Give me an example of how your conversations with people go.

I have no issues making conversation. I was, once upon a time, fairly social. I was active in the music scene and met hundreds of people over the years.

I meet lots of people at work all the time, but the only social activity they want to do involves either alcohol or drugs and spontaneous physical activity - things I can't do. This isn't my choice. If it was up to me I would still be doing vodka shots and gigging 5 nights a week.

>Third: what are your hobbies? What do you do for fun?
I make music. I program, although I wouldn't call that "fun". I keep fit. I do keto.

Bump

Yeah, you have some health issues - like many older rockers. Joan Jett doesn't drink,smoke or do any drugs. Drug & drink are not essential to gigging, but the other health stuff makes you a bit fragile. Identify what you can do free and clear and do that. Going out to drink, just say you are designated dry and stick to juice and water.

look for sports groups that are aimed at people with a disability? create one?

meetup(.)com and create a group to meet like-minded people

>look for sports groups that are aimed at people with a disability? create one?
I'd rather not. Those groups mostly consist of learning disabled people, rather than physically disabled people.

>meetup(.)com and create a group to meet like-minded people
Meetup is nowhere near as good as its touted. Ive been to 3 different groups now and its all foreign businessmen and creepy 35 year olds looking to get laid. Maybe its better in the States but not in this country. Plus, it costs money to start a group.

>Yeah, you have some health issues - like many older rockers.
Im not even old...

I dunno, man. Going out to a bar SOBER is one thing, but SOBER and ALONE is weird. I think most people would see it as a criticism of their drink or drug habits.

You should probably not give out advice, mate. I have two LIFELONG LIFE LIMITING CHRONIC ILLNESSES. If you cannot see how that would physically limit me then you need to have a think. I'm well within my rights to complain about a service that promises to help but has done absolutely fuck all. I'm alive still because of the effort I put in, and its not wrong to ask for some help when its needed.

You could try board game / table top groups. It's a great way to make a lot of friends. And there's lots of different kinds, should be something you'd like.
You can look online for nearby groups.
There should probably be some at your university if you snoop around.
Also in my area, boardgame cafes are all over the place, which are lots of fun.

You don't need to drink to end up roaring with laughter with your friends around a table when you're playing D&D.

Thats the most helpful suggestion so far, but d&d sounds boring as fuck. Really not my idea of fun.

I'm really not into "geek" culture. Is that really my only alternative?