Girlfriend is fat

>girlfriend is fat
>doesn't bother me at all
>fast forward 3 years
>she's still fat despite "efforts" to get in shape
>losing physical attraction to her
I don't want to break up with her because aside from this issue, we are really great together. But every time I see some sexy, fit girl out and about, who clearly takes care of herself and cares about her appearance, I get very bitter. Am I just supposed to settle?

Attached: 55a706a621a0b25e685b44eeee42ed0bf1c688d547624f27f7933838778dd01a.jpg (2304x3456, 599K)

hard to say user.

This goes beyond fat. Do you want your SO to have low endurance? Do you want her to have increased risk of all kinds of diseases?

Do you want your partner to be healthy? I know I do.

Try to figure out a way to make her motivated
Make sure you are taking care of your body as well.

What has she been doing about it?

Have you talked seriously about it?

She might be putting 0 effort into losing weight. Would you say she has gained more since you started gaining? If so, then clearly there's been no effort. Do you see what she eats and how much? I understand though, I'd talk to her and tell her your feelings, and if she still doesn't change for you or her health then she'll probably just keep getting more fat.

I meant dating, not gaining. oops

Women can literally become prime ministers by looksmaxxing alone, like Denmark's former prime minister, who legit slept with Obama. Don't they realise what kind of asset that is. Do they realise that they can mind control men? And if you can mind control men, you basically run this shit.

>Make sure you are taking care of your body as well.
Yeah I'm definitely not in the best shape I've ever been in, but I'm 6'0 180lbs and she's 5'6 180lbs.
She has tried going for runs/walks early morning, but she loses motivation and stops after a few days. She doesn't eat badly, in fact she hardly eats much at all. I have sat down with her many times and explained that it requires discipline to lose weight, not motivation. She agrees with me but nothing seems to stick.

Attached: GettyImages-484620516-(1).jpg (434x600, 40K)

>every time I see some sexy, fit girl out and about, who clearly takes care of herself and cares about her appearance, I get very bitter
that fit and healthy women get you horny is hard wired. If you feel bitter it seems you are bound to become sexually frustrated in your future life with her
>I don't want to break up with her because aside from this issue, we are really great together
I understand that you don't want to break up. In my opinion having someone on your wave leangth isn't something that you can take for granted. I guess it boils down to the question if you care more for her personality or the fact that you can't bang a sexy girl and you have to answer that for yourself

>I only feel bitter seeing fit girls because I care so much about your health
If she doesn't have the will to work out you won't get her to do it. Probably scaring her that she might lose you might work but she will break at some point

She hasn't gained weight, mostly just floated between 170-180lbs. I mentioned in another post she really doesn't eat much at all. Which doesn't really matter though, because she has no exercise and mostly just sits around all day at work or home. She's quite weak, too. Strength wise, I mean.

Attached: Hayley-Williams-181.jpg (1920x1279, 599K)

Sounds like you won’t be able to persuade her into getting Jow Forums.

Gets it. It’s your call whether you wanna put up with this for the sake of your relationship or try and find someone who is more in line with your own lifestyle.

I bet if she just put more effort and dedication into working out she would quickly lose the weight, especially if her eating habits are decent. But honestly, if she loses interest after a few days or doesn't keep up with any workout, I really doubt she will change. I've known similar people like that, and now today they're all extremely lazy and obese.

reminds me of my sister. Only walks away from the computer for fridge or toilet or work where she mostly sits in front of the computer. She is not Jabba the hutt fat but very curvy and without muscles and body tension

>I guess it boils down to the question if you care more for her personality or the fact that you can't bang a sexy girl and you have to answer that for yourself
I feel like you're right on the money here. There are so many factors coming into play that I am completely torn on the issue. If I leave her to bang some whore, then I'm a pig who threw away the strongest connection he had with someone. If I stay, then I stay frustrated and without resolution to my natural desires.

Attached: 1498949113055.jpg (640x640, 98K)

same, except mine doesn't even have a job lmao

Yeah, she isn't a whale, but she definitely has a gut and a rounder face. Which she feels bad about every now and then.
>I bet if she just put more effort and dedication into working out she would quickly lose the weight
Me too. The best run she had was about 4 weeks at the gym. She said she really liked it, she lost about 10lbs. Could have lost much more with cardio but she just sort of stopped going. I want to support her, but it's starting to feel like I'm just pushing her instead. Would it be bad to give her an ultimatum? Take care of herself to save the relationship?

No, I don't think so. My bf and I had an issue where I thought an ultimatum was right but at the same time not. I don't even remember the issue.. but I told him something along the lines of, "I can't deal with this much longer, either you change your habits for yourself, your future and me or I leave because I can't deal much longer"... Something like that, he freaked out said he loved me more than anything, changed, and we haven't had any issue since. I don't think it's the wrong thing to do, because if she doesnt change and you don't have physical attraction it's just sad and depressing for you.

>Would it be bad to give her an ultimatum?
Yes. You got yourself a gf that doesn't care much about her shape and she doesn't have the will to spend time in the gym over a long period of time. If you give her the ultimatum it won't change this fact. Only a momentary motivation boost at best but after she loses this motivation she will only get fear that you leave her and probably get fatter from eating more.
You can't take the ultimatum and the loss of trust in the relationship that goes with it back.
The only way I think might work if the two of you work out together and you would be a constant morivation to go every day instead of the nagging asshole

men are more willing to become reeducated than women anyways.
And it doesn't help that you don't remember the issue so we can't really compare these situations. Probably you were even more right because he did something worse than being not sexy enough. But that you say you forgot the issue suggests that it was just a minor thing

Felt major at the time, but I didn't consider that. Men and women are different so yeah it might not go as well.. I'd give it a try at least.

Thanks for the help everyone, probably going to keep trying more ways to help her along, starting with what said, go to the gym together

This is my greatest fear. My girlfriend never wants to exercise with me, and she loves sweets. She is the fucking incredible, but doesn't want to work out at all. She thinks her metabolism will be fast forever. It's fucking frustrating because it takes NOTHING to do 50 crunches per day. Fuck's sake, pisses me off when I think too much about it.

>170-180lbs
How tall is she?

>Obongo
>sleeping with a women

Attached: gaybama.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

>Am I just supposed to settle?
This implies you're the one who can do better, not her, you've mentioned nothing of the sort, only that you look at other women.
If you want her to become fitter, exercise together (walking or training together) or you can even join a class together, failing that do meal prep under the guise of saving money if you cohabit or just cook and shop yourself so she can't buy shit.

>but I'm 6'0 180lbs and she's 5'6 180lbs.
Ouch
>She doesn't eat badly, in fact she hardly eats much at all
>she's 5'6 180lbs
Something doesn't add up there OP and you know it, assuming you are both as active as one another she is eating the same amount as you.

Caloric deficit and start her off with 10 minutes of excercise.

Planking, squats, sit ups, that knees to the opposite elbow one, lunges. That's a good start and 10 mins will probably be enough to make her feel exhausted and that's fine. Baby steps.

Force her to get fit OP, you can't just tolerate her shit.

UNIRONICALLY check your test levels, OP. It's not a meme. I started preferring chubby girls when I went on TRT, before that I never thought ONCE about chubby girls. Dead serious.

1.Stop taking her to restaurants and find some sort of alternative to having dinner at mcdonalds.

2.If she gets skinny after you met her when she was fat, she will cheat on you & maybe leave because her value went wan ^ and you settled for her.

3. She has a DISEASE with an underlying cause if she is obese