Are firecrackers a meme?

Are firecrackers a meme?

Attached: marijuana-firecrackers-1.jpg (750x563, 42K)

i don't get it

also this is Jow Forums

so as for ADVICE or fuck off

I need advice as to whether or not I should make firecrackers

Don't. I've wasted so much weed trying to make them work well.

Also note from the future, don't do weed more than once or twice a week. You'll ruin it for yourself.

Do they not work at all?

Not for me.

that looks like herb just sprinkled onto some chocolate and graham crackers. if so then yes, it's gonna be just a meme

Personally I think edibles are pretty much a meme. You wait an hour to get just about as high as you would from a bowl.

Well if you could just get a mad high off eating weed everyone would do it, yeah?
What even teenage high school bullshit is this
Yo if people on Jow Forums tell you something DOES work, it usually doesn't
This is like the one place of all places you need to be especially leery of positivity. You never know who's just fucking with you

When they work the effect should last much longer. I'm the one who fucked up firecrackers several times before giving up. But once I mixed weed into some squash I was making and when the high hit it was both super strong and lasted well into the next day.

You're supposed to cook them to activate, not eat it raw.

You decarb the weed and bake it

Well damn I've never had that and I live here in Colorado. I ate a whole bag of them sons of bitches and was high for maybe 2-3 hours and the rest I just felt sick.

Well hey man just eat your weed and be happy man. It might work better on you than me.

*a whole bag of edibles that were baked into chocolate

>don't do weed more than once or twice a week

>do weed

I mean to each their own but smoking no more than once or twice a day is reasonable as long as you're able to function and do what needs to be done on a daily basis.

Also don't say "do weed"

i don't know what the shit decarbing is. what i do know is just gobbling down pot won't get you high. the thc molecule as is needs some fucking with before it'll be bioavailable. burning it suffices, though i couldn't tell you in detail how or why or which bits get swapped around into the "right" places. for ingesting it, the thc needs something to bind to. cannabutter is the method i know best so i'm guessing fats do it, maybe specifically animal fats, maybe more specific than that. butter works though. alcohol likely would too but ehh, obvious complexities there that you might not want to introduce.

tl;dr look up how to make cannabutter and use that for homemade edibles or git gud at whatever tf decarbing is

>no more than once or twice a day
>don't say "do weed"
You are a drug addict in denial.

Well to be fair it only ever worked like that the one time and it was when I was new to smoking. It was after that I tried firecrackers and shit with repeated failure. Now I've given it up entirely.

i'm with the other guy. smoking many bongs a day becomes one of those too much of a good thing situations after a while. and not so long a while either. once or twice a week is nice. makes you enjoy it more.

I'm not talking about impairment, I found after a number of years of daily smoking the effect just was never really the same again.

>addict

I've been addicted to many things in my life and weed is not one of them. I actually quit smoking weed just because my main dealer stopped selling and I wasn't bothered to go to one of the weed spots around town.

I would be in a shit mood and unable to focus in class unless I had a few coffees and several energy drinks and only then would I feel normal. That's an addiction.

I would smoke cigarette after cigarette after cigarette and take breaks every 20 minutes during work and even when my lungs were wheezing and I was coughing up chunks I would still smoke more cigarettes despite my obvious health problems. That's an addiction.

I would avoid going out with friends and neglect my family while staying up until 4 AM and skipping classes and drop out of college because I just wanted to play video games and shitpost on Jow Forums. That's an addiction

Yeah, there was a mild psychedelic effect when I started that just isn't there anymore

Yeah I did it daily for about 10 years and still do on occasion just cause whatever, it's like the effect is still there but it feels different and not really pleasurable. A bonus in my books because it was pricey.

So what's your excuse for thinking it's ok to smoke a drug twice a day, if you're not even addicted and you're doing that you are just plain retarded.

He said once or twice a week though...

>smoke twice a day
>plain retarded
Jesus dude, do you watch paint dry or something? Should take like ten minutes to smoke up tops. For a non-critically impairing high.
That's like calling someone retarded for having two beers after work. What the fuq

>smoking no more than once or twice a day is reasonable
Having two beers isn't the same as getting high twice a day. The only people that will ever tell you getting high twice a day is normal are drug addicts. You already admitted you have problems with moderation and an addictive personality, I'm trying to help you as someone that can see a bad habit for what it is, smoking weed every day isn't normal and there's always a price to pay for fun

>smoke a drug twice a day,

oh right because all drugs are the same right?

It's not any worse than having a couple of glasses of whiskey or wine or whatever else in the evening.

People also drink cup after cup of coffee or cans of energy drink and smoke countless cigarettes but no one bats an eye at that.

That's not me you were replying to there

Well then why did you reply to a post that wasn't a reply to your own? And when did I ever say it was normal to drink tons of caffeine or smoke tobacco everyday?

>Well then why did you reply to a post that wasn't a reply to your own?

I didn't. Someone else replied to your post that was a reply to me, and you said "You already admitted you have problems with moderation and an addictive personality," thinking they were me.

> And when did I ever say it was normal to drink tons of caffeine or smoke tobacco everyday?

I never said that you said that. That's just a cultural aspect of society.

In Japan, as an example, it's not only acceptable to go out for drinks every night after work but it's often expected from you to go out drinking with your superiors and co-workers.

In other countries, alcohol is illegal.

(Decarbing turns THCA to THC, if you know how to make cannabutter you know how to decarboxylate weed)

Alright I'm not really sure where this conversation can go anymore. Getting high twice a day is bad mmkay

How much time do you spend online each day?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 22K)

>tfw to intelligent to know i are smart
neato. yeah my first impression of chemistry a shit. kinda wish that had gone differently. thanks for the heads up. does burning it achieve the same effect in a different manner?