Ask girl out to dinner

>ask girl out to dinner
>she says yes
>texts me later in the week
"How about we meet up Friday afternoon and see where the day takes us? I'm not really a fan of dinner"
>reply:
"Sure!"

help

Attached: ahahaha.png (496x810, 425K)

just take her to lunch instead

first date with her?

We're meeting at like 2:30-3 when I get off work

Kek what the fuck user, why'd you ask her out to dinner in the first place?

What do you want help with then?

Yes, but there is a history.

1. gameplan
2. why is she like this

What do you need help with??

>1. gameplan
Depends on a lot of fucking things. Like, where you're gonna be and what you like to do. And what she likes to do. And literally a bunch of fucking things.
>2. why is she like this
Oh, SHE is the one who changed plans? Probably too high pressure or something, or she's on a diet and won't be eating dinner that night (I had a girl who fucking did shit like that). Worst case, yes, it could mean she's not that interested. But don't jump to conclusions yet. Go on the date and try to have fun.

Gameplan, go to lunch.
Why, day dates are usually more comfortable for first outings.
Don't be a rube and you can get dinner on date 2.

Doesn't matter, dinner on a first date is awkward, you should of picked a cafe to hang out or something casual.

She may just want to start out with a simple, low pressure coffee date and, if it goes well, then you might wind up at dinner. Or she could just not be that interested.
>Don't be a rube and you can get dinner on date 2.
This. Even if there is "a history", dinner is a relatively high pressure first date.

Go get coffee, maybe go to a used bookstore if you're in a hipsterish college town.

Well I think she's interested, she's got trust issues and low self esteem so I think that's more relevant here.

My gameplan was maybe like, hanging out and walking around for a while, then eventually getting dinner somewhere quick that doesn't give off date vibes.

Then maybe seeing a movie.

Her and I have known each other for a while, we're pretty close actually. I just wanted to give a strong enough impression that I'm trying to make it something more.

Sounds legit to me. Coffee? Are you old enough for bars? Plan something unique, be impressive.

I don't know where you live, but I imagine there has to be some kind of area you two can both make it to without things being too awkward. Like, we have a little shopping center with some antique shops, ice cream, and a merry-go-round. You can fill up lots of time and clear up awkwardness with that.

Dinner is awkward, I'll give her that. You don't want to worry about overeating, spilling something on your shirt, poor table manners, or especially just sitting there watching each other chew.

I used to get nervous as shit during dinner dates.

>she's got trust issues and low self esteem so I think that's more relevant here.
I don't think so. It's far more likely she's not so interested.
>Then maybe seeing a movie.
Kek. Get ready to get yelled at by a bunch of anons. Movies are technically a poor date choice because (1) who wants to sit together saying nothing and getting no "date" shit in for two hours, and (2) movie theater is high pressure for some girls because it suggests you plan on making out in the back.

I don't think it's because she's not interested. Maybe because she's not interested in dinner specifically as a first date, but I don't think it really means anything negative for me if I handle it well.

Yeah it isn't necessarily negative in terms of her impression of you. It might be negative in terms of her dateability.

I'd suggest buying some quality booze so later you can suggest drinking it at your house.

Yeah just be cool about it and have fun. If she didn't like you there would be more of a blow off. This sounds like she's interested but wants a lower pressure first date and that's super normal.

>she texts me later
"Okay don't forget ;)"

I know it doesn't mean much, but what is she trying to say?

>what did she mean by this?

>what did she mean by this?
i mean i know it's simple I'm just saying for my sake when it comes to being able to understand people in general

maybe she had someone flake on her in the past

imo it could mean that she sees you as sometimes forgetful but shes looking forward to it, dont be l8 m8

also

The opposite of "you're bothering me so stop texting me".
How is it not obvious, you're a lucky dude.

I C E S K A T I N G