How do i get over my hatred for fat girls Jow Forums

how do i get over my hatred for fat girls Jow Forums

Attached: 1493396560664.jpg (750x1334, 104K)

Why do you hate fat girls?

Same way you get over any irrational prejudice. Hang out with some.

laziness is the worst character trait
fat girls have no respect for themselves, so they have no respect for anyone else
every fat girl i've met has either been entitled and irritating or rude

Why do you want to get over it? We should all be hating on obese, if we accept them, we're just agreeing that it's fine to die at 30 and have our kids born with terrible disease.

Fell in love with one. Then I broke up with her because, like experienced, she was entitled, irritating, and rude.

I mean, I don't hate them per se, but I don't see why you'd have tolerance for one type of junkie but not others.

And now? You broke up with her, just keep on hating. The only reason why you could not hate is if she's actively losing weight. If she express the desire to lose and she's not giving up after a month, then consider her a decent human being who will become one day normal, other than that, it doesn't matter how lonely you are, how desperate you are, how fun she is, how she's seducing you with honeyed personality, if she's fat and fine with it and has zero intention to change this, she can go fuck herself.

You don't. They are nasty, they have horrible personalities, they are as awful inside as outside

I have this theory that you find a fat chick with a good face and great personality and then go to the gym together (cuz already big and lean) and then make her shred down can be a really good investment. Then she leaves you.

I basically went back to not giving a fuck and laughing internally at fat girls whose asses are wider than their shoulders.

We all have different flaws and strengths, for example: some of the posters here may be skinny - but they're petty, judgmental assholes who talk shit about women from behind a keyboard in their mom's basement.

You got the asshole part right.

i talk shit to their face
i bully every fat girl i can

nothing is more satisfying than bullying a fat girl to tears, then watching her cry while shoving her face with food -- while laughing at her fat ass for being so pathetic.

This. There's no reason to get over your dislike of lazy people who don't take care of their bodies. You should feel repulsed.

> fat girls have no respect for themselves, so they have no respect for anyone else

Do you have any actual evidence for this?

If you allow yourself to become obese, you by deffinition have no respect for yourself and your body.

It's pretty impossible to respect others if you don't respect yourself.

Not complicated.

Well apparently it is because you just gave me assertions, not evidence.

> It's pretty impossible to respect others if you don't respect yourself.

And you don't even explain your reasoning for why this is possible. Like has all the sugar deformed the part of the brain responsible for respecting people? Or you need to have a certain BMI to admire someone's artistic ability or mathematical genius? Actually google the term 'respect'; do you really think that is something a fat chick is incapable of?

fat girls are literal abominations
you should hate them

Sorry, I wasn't that guy. I just elaborated on his point.

I don't think someone who doesn't respect themselves should deserve respect from me. Sorry if that seems harsh.

> It's pretty impossible to respect others if you don't respect yourself.

>And you don't even explain your reasoning for why this is possible

Are you fucking joking?

Not everyone is gonna be some moral, responsible person. Some people will do drugs, others will eat. It's just one of those things. At least the thing they're being irresponsible about doesn't bring you, yourself, down.

Also to add another example of how people are not perfect; some people have weird complexes in regards to fatties (I mean you, OP).

>Sorry if that seems harsh.
It just seems stupid to me more than anything because you're making grand assumptions about their life. We're not talking about someone disinterested in dating them, people are straight up professing a hatred of someone over one factor. I was a fat dude rather than a fat woman but I don't feel that changes anything significant here. I gained weight because I took to stress eating after numerous people in my life died because I had no proper coping mechanism. I ballooned up to 330 lb~ at 6'2". I've since lost the weight, but aside from a few close friends no one in meat space will really know the full story on that.

I mean you're allowed to make whatever judgement you want I guess but people don't have to respect it either. The people who care the most about this shit are usually the ones who have the least going on in their life, because you're just grasping for something to feel better about rather than encouraging people to fix their shit.

Attached: 1463757633593.jpg (982x618, 125K)

Fat men are way worse. As a male I can't imagine how they live with themselves. If it were a chubby woman, I assume she's had a few children. But men? Unless they're chill I hate them with a burning passion... How do you do that to yourself?

Eh, hope you hate fat men too.

autoethnographic sociological writings did it for me. I couldn't find a link to it just now, but one was by this dude with a fat girl fetish, and he wanted to fuck his units of analysis...and you get to follow his thoughts on his own ethical choices, which were definitely questionable...twas a good read m8

there is nothing wrong with hating fat girls as long as you also appreciate what (little) they have to offer
it's easy because they offer basically nothing
hate away, friend

You're making his argument for him. You let those deaths rule you. Self pity is the point furthest from self respect.

Attached: 1522585280825.jpg (604x453, 36K)

If you're weak and irresponsible enough to control yourself, no matter what your situation is, and you're okay with putting your own life in danger (because news flash, being fat is not healthy), why should anyone have respect for you? You can cry all day about the resons that lead you to this point but guess what, other people have lost someone or something precious to them and not all of them used that as an excuse to just give up. I'd say the same if you were an alcoholic or a drug addict, which is exactly what the majority of fat people are. So if you don't even care about doing things to your body that will kill you, why would you ever think you deserve people to care about you?

Mad hambeast

Attached: the-diseasome-of-physical-inactivity.jpg (1280x960, 95K)

>gained weight because I took to stress eating after numerous people in my life died because I had no proper coping mechanism. I ballooned up to 330 lb~ at 6'2".

Yeah, that's exactly what I was talking about. In that time you had no real respect for yourself and your body and that becomes apparent to the rest of the world.