Wife Material

What are must-have traits in a wife?
>inb4 "you will never get a wife"
I'm going to BE the wife.
>inb4 "so you're done riding the cock carousel"
I possess the most virgin ass, pussy, mouth, hands, and titties this side of a nunnery, but thank you.

Attached: 1513184221075.png (545x774, 361K)

Cook, Clean, basics.
Having some sort of hobby or in dependency is very good as well.
Its nice to spend a lot of time with a partner but sometimes it nice to just sit and play PubG alone for 6 hours.

Also, it depends heavily on the man you are with, men like different things. I hate planning shit or thinking of stuff to do so I like when plans are made for me, certain guys dont.

Not crazy. Not a femanon.

>Cook, Clean

You should be doing those too mate.

I work 100-120 hours a week.

Realize he gets the last call on major decisions as the man.

Most people don't. How about we assume OP wants a husband she gets to see from time to time and leave out tips that are specific to the alternative?

OP make sure you don't end up marrying this guy:

Keep denying your own nature

She must be female, have different weaknesses than me, and strengths that make up for my weaknesses. So in my case, is good about dust mitigation. No extreme dietary restrictions also; vegan, pescatarian, “no red meat ever” types can gtfo, especially if it’s for ethical reasons. Minor food allergies I can tolerate, but I’d have a hard time with bad peanut allergy girls.

Also no more pop psych fanatics. My ex was like that and it led to me breaking up with her after she self-diagnosed with PTSD (which she by definition could not have had). Probably no more foreign women; that’s a huge can of worms that I’m just done with.

Not going to scream and cry if I want my dick sucked.

Be more or less physically attractive, have a good sense of humor, share similar values, be intelligent, be good with kids, be able to communicate and don't be a complete pushover.

Cooking and cleaning are general useful skills for a woman to have.
And of the 3 sentences I typed I only wrote cooking and cleaning and just basics without further elaboration meaning its nice to have but not super important.

Ok. Anything to not end up like you.

>Cooking and cleaning are general useful skills for a person to have.

There. All better.

She should bring out the positive aspects in me.
She should make me want to be a better person.
She should love me.

idk what more you could ask for desu, other than being in good health (sorry no fat chicks or grilz with cancer)

While I agree with you, and I am not the person you are responding to, OP asked for things you would look for in a wife, not a gender neutral significant other

What the fuck do you do, and more importantly, why? How can you be that cucked in life?

>values family, wants kids, preferably similar religious views
>wasn't a huge slut in college/hs
>fit
>intelligent, or at least a common interest
>knows how to cook
don't care about looks as long as they aren't an ogre. wanting to be fit/active is more important than being born with a 10/10 face. also, as for the cooking part, all of the girls i've dated have been useless in the kitchen. i don't get it. i end up cooking all of the time. it should be a shared duty.

just try to find someone with similar values to you OP, don't think so hard about catering.

Attached: 1451012075791.jpg (640x640, 45K)

Enjoy your husband who resents you and fucks ladyboys on the side

I work in the oil fields in west Texas.
I make 120-140k a year and half the hours are sleeping in a truck in the middle of nowhere.

>implying I'm a woman

Sounds shitty, my condolences.

embarassing

Attached: c61.png (800x750, 106K)

Could be worse - I could be thick/insecure enough to think men should have the final say in things solely because they're men.

Someone who will put up with your shit and doesn’t gross you out too bad.

How can someone be unironically this insecure?

To me, one of the biggest wife trait I look for is the ability to stand by me and my opinions/choices/decisions and be 100% supportive, EVEN IF I'm wrong. It is one thing when the decision might cause harm or suffering, I.E. "Hey maybe I should play Russian roulette" but I want to feel like I have someone in my corner at all times. Not to be a pillar of support, but someone I can share everything with, the good and the bad. I don't want to feel like I have to walk on eggshells around my loved one.

Parental issues.

>Be virgin till marriage
>Cook
>Clean
>let the man lead
>Dont get fat
>Don't stop fucking after marriage

Congratulations, you're now a unicorn

>she respects my autonomy
>we hold the deepest respect for each other
>honesty
>very similar sex drive
All I can think of for now.

Attached: znrmonrnnwez.jpg (1075x1895, 143K)

Fair. Bad relationships and shitty ideas of self-worth probably factor as well.

What can I do to do what you do? I have time to kill.

Know somebody or be an Army veteran.
Or do both like me

Pretty shitty standards, that said OP didn't mention what sort of guy she's aiming for.

Read the bible.

If you noticed ITT, quite a bit depends on the guy. The general universals seem to be:
> loyal and doesn't act like a slut
> takes care of appearance/fitness/hygiene
> not lazy (for some guys, seems like they want someone to cook/clean for them - this is part of this in that case)
> sexual compatibility (similar drive, not unreasonably prudish or withholding)
> care, love and respect. trust and honesty are part of this and the first point.
> sharing values (this includes being submissive for some guys, and intelligent or driven or positive or whatever, for other guys - in this sense there's no point changing your values unless they are objectively bad - have conviction in your values and find a guy that shares them)
> humor and fun (though even for this, I'm a guy and hate overly happy people or those who attempt to "lighten" moods in silly ways - so ymmv - again it's about matching)
I got this list with common sense and scanning for similarities in the entries ITT. Take it for what you will.

Nice bait.

If OP wanted a Christian guy and was committed to Christian (western, traditional) values, then yes that's good advice. Otherwise it's bait. This is Jow Forums, not a place to moralfag.

I'd like someone who is easy to compromise with. Like having a deal where if one of us makes enough money the other will stay at home to watch the kids or that she will take care of the small cleaning while I maintain the yard and technical aspects of the house.

I don't want an exact replica of a 50's house wife, but I did really love having my mom around all the time when growing up as a kid. It helped me develop properly as a child and instilled a lot of good in me.

But I also want someone who likes to travel. Too many people say they like to travel, but they don't go anywhere. I've had so many plans fall through because peopke just don't want to do it at the last minute and I'm sick of it. 90% of travel lovers are liars who want to make themselves sound fun.

Lastly is like someone who is artistic or musically inclined because I'm retarded in those areas but I've always wanted to go to orchestras, a play or art exhibit with someone who could teach me.

How is this a request for advice?

>I'm going to BE the wife.
Need more general info about you and the type of guy you would consider because this appears to be another ask a vague question larping thread.

OP is asking for advice on how to be wife material.

She never said that though. She just asked for a list of wife material. Never asked how to become anything. Moreover, this board is for requests for advice for specific personal situations, not generic shit like "uh what do guys like?"
>>>Jow Forumsrules/2