>coworker and I get fired for NO REASON
>gathering my belongings
>see coworker stuffing iPads down his shirt
>"It's fair because they're not giving us severance."
>agree with him, and steal a printer

>get home
>start crying because I'm a criminal
>can't even enjoy the printer

How do I feel better about myself? I'm a lowlife thug.

Attached: angerymiku.jpg (500x474, 37K)

>I'm a lowlife thug.
Naw you're just a follower. Now you know not to do it again.

OP whoever hired you has a shit ton of money and was exploiting you. You didn't get your labor's worth. With the printer you are getting some small fraction of your labor's worth. Trust me your employer made tons more money off the work you did than the value of the printer. Even with the printer, you still didn't get nearly what you deserved.

What do I do with the printer?

Ebay or something.

Dude we just killed obvious CIA asset used to create Al queda so lazy schizophrenic Jews can try to expand israel we did it we beat terrism. The entire federal government new 9/11 was gonna happen but they let it happen so they could terrorize us but we beat terrism!

Aww man, this sounds like the kind of stuff criminals tell themselves to feel justified. I had the same thought.

sell it on craigslist or something, make sure to meet at their place or a neutral location (ie. not your apartment/home), and don't give your phone

make sure not to leave any other way it could trace back to you. or if you have a sense of morality, you could either a) return it and risk prosecution b) get rid of it without making money off it

Did OP say something about not being paid for hours he worked? No. You're an idiot.

Wow Obama "Sadaam Hussein" Iraqa and Joe Bin Biden just killed Osama Bin Laden and Sadaam Hussein we did it we beat Terry Isum.

He didn't get any severance pay and was fired for no reason. Sounds exploitative for me. Odds are he worked for a giant corporation that is known for exploiting labor anyway

Muslim: dude I got it. Rather than plan something out, let's destroy one building in the United States so they come fuck up our entire region and give Israel a better position to take it over. That will advance our cause! Then afterwords we can give our poppy fields to Americans so their citizens can get high as fuck!

Severance pay is not remuneration for labour.

The impression I got based on his story is that he worked for a company that doesn't give a shit about its workers. OP correct me if I'm totally wrong and you were highly paid with good benefits and not-ridiculous working hours

>You didn't get your labor's worth.
>you are getting some small fraction of your labor's worth.

OP's labour is worth what he agreed to be paid for it, nothing more, nothing less. The employer may or may not have been exploitative (and my money would be on the former too), but that doesn't justify theft. Even if it was fair it's a shit idea - the odds of getting caught aren't worth the pay-off.

Update: Printer has a paper jam and I deserve it.

You took a printer instead of an iPad? You're retarded, printers are worth nothing at least iPads are worth a couple hundred dollars

throw away the printer

>implying 9/11 was not done by America

>tfw my time is literally billed out at $180/hr while I get paid minimum wage
I'm not complaining because it pays my bills and I enjoy it so much I'd do it for free if I didn't have to worry about making rent, but the idea that everyone's paycheck is equal to their value to the company is patently ridiculous.

>not what I said or even suggested

Did you not get away with it? I do not understand OP.

>"OP's labour is worth what he agreed to be paid for it, nothing more, nothing less"
>market price = value
>muh uhmployer's muhrginalist uhtility

eBay or Craigslist. If you're feeling particularly guilty just throw it in the trash and forget it ever happened.

Attached: 1488781584607.jpg (1985x1320, 212K)

>OP is complaining about being treated like shit (being thrown out on his ass without enough warning to scramble for another job before losing the ability to pay for basic necessities)
>You start quibbling about the difference between wages and severance pay
>I point out that no one makes anywhere close to their value to the company apart from a couple of executives at the very top (not the kind of people who get thrown out on their asses, even when they're absolutely terrible at their jobs)
>You're still talking about the difference between wages and severance pay

Start a printing business

>can't even enjoy the printer
Enjoy the printer? How the hell does someone enjoy a printer? I can't stop laughing thanks OP

I've stolen candy, gaming mice and a laptop. Didn't feel ANYTHING from it, as in no joy or excitement either. I just used the opportunity to get free upgrades because why not, it wasn't even a second thought.
Unless someone you care for misses it, why would you care?

Attached: 6f836f920ae277c3b79230af503f047f.jpg (600x960, 92K)

My thought exactly

Because doing bad things makes me feel bad.

why do you give a fuck? honestly?

This is a dog eat dog world

you have to act in your interest and your interest alone

Can't they track the IPad?

Dump it in a lake and wash your hands with the darkness.

If you dont, youll be stuffing bodies in between your walls, and under the house.

The printer will haunt you.

What did you get fired for?

Your friend is going to be doing some time soon, no one gets away with stealing ipads, noone.

It starts out this way. Next thing I know, I'm stealing big shit, because I've started down a dark path.