Compared to me, all women are basically mentally retarded, or children. They're barely above either of these two groups

Compared to me, all women are basically mentally retarded, or children. They're barely above either of these two groups.

Me dating any adult woman would be dating someone far mentally underdeveloped than me. This is the argument against dating underage girls, but I see no difference. Adult women who have been through feminist college brainwashing, and all the partying, are even MORE retarded.

I am smarter than EVERY woman on Earth right now. The average adult woman is basically retarded to me.

A smart woman is like an average man. That is why they get lesser sentences than men for the same crimes. It's the same reason children or retards get lesser sentences for the same crimes, it would be unfair to hold them to the same level of accountability as men.

How do I deal with this? I legit don't see women as real humans, you're basically mindless retards to me, who destroy civilization, incapable of any intellectual thought.

Attached: eec0a2596f430d2878ef0622e68d2e40.jpg (1398x1920, 751K)

Nice bait.

Don’t get with any woman then, and become gay. Problem solved!

This is how I actually feel.

There's tons of guys who think just like me too.

Not gay, I need females for sex and reproduction.

I think you might be stuck in an echochamber.

These are thoughts I have fully developed independent of any group.

I have actually been banned from incels.me, and I disagree with the majority on Jow Forums.

My thesis advisor is a woman. You just only meet stupid women because you hang around stupid people. Because you're stupid.

Attached: 004.jpg (336x253, 61K)

> It's the same reason children or retards get lesser sentences for the same crimes
No, it's because they're more attractive and seen as less threatening. More attractive men also get somewhat lighter sentences than ugly ones.
>How do I deal with this? I legit don't see women as real humans
Stop dealing with whores. Decent women are out there, and in rather similar proportions (which is to say devastatingly few) to the amount of decent men in the cesspit of modernity. It's just that you don't notice the shortcomings as men as much, because
A. you're not attracted to them, and
B. shitty men can usually still do things on their own, while shitty women are wastes of space.

But note that while B. may be true, a good woman is more valuable than a good man. That's why we're hardwired to risk death to save a woman in distress, and not the other way around. I really hate to be that guy, but "not all women" is apt. Find a decent one.

*shortcomings in

>I have actually been banned from incels.me
...meaning you've gone there?

So you watch a lot of Rick and Morty then?

How many people have you had actual conversations with today and how many of them were women?

Why point are you trying to make?

What would not having a conversation with a female in the past 24 hours prove?

You must be a female yourself, I can tell, only a female would come up with something this retarded.

Nah I'm a bloke. Asking because I'm curious where you've gotten the whole women-are-idiots thing from. I'll take your post as meaning zero though. How about the past week?

People in general, not just females, are understood better through remote observation, especially when they are allowed to express themselves free from the censors of real-life interaction. A better understanding of humans comes through high intellect and isolation, rather than real life social interaction, which is relatively superficial and basic.

My high intellect does not allow me to be effected by phenomenon such as group think, or over-generalizations from a small sample of anecdotes, which you will accuse me of.

How many months has it been since you last left the basement?

Jesus fucking christ op is the ultimate fedora

Dude you don’t need a girl to be smart in order to talk to them hell most of the time what makes me the most happy about being with a girl is not a deep conversation.

Girls can make you happy with the most simple things like hugs and smiles, yeah girls can do dumb stuff sometimes but that’s also why it can be really fun to be with them, like when a girl gets scared at a non horror movie and she immediately hugs you

You just need to learn how to chill out dude, enjoy the little things in life, talk to girls, and have fun

Attached: F233D781-3E83-45E4-9599-6680E2064EA0.jpg (690x800, 314K)

>too smart to get a gf
>too smart to get a job
>too smart to leave the basement

There really is people who are too smart to interact with other humans normally, so they remain in social isolation.

Isaac Newton died a virgin.

If someone is so dysfunctional that they can't relate to other humans, what use is being 'too smart'? How can you even argue that they're the 'superior' ones?

Newton was gay. And are you saying you have accomplished things similar to Newton? What have you achieved so far in your life with your superior intellect?

Newton was an MP, master of the royal mint, and president of the royal society - hardly a recluse. He was a weirdo for sure, but he didn't sit in his bedroom typing rants about how women are dumb. OP doesn't really seem the inventing-calculus sort either.

Also Newton may have just been gay.

Isaac wasn't gay.

Isaac was born in a different time period. There is no major discoveries left to discover by individuals.

If Einstein or Isaac were born today into a poor family, they would be anti-feminist NEETs posting rants online.

If you only need a sex partner why not resort to prostitutes. There must be even other weird things for people who just want sex .

As for the "reproduce" part , why do you what that ?

Are you going to address ?

OP is a faggot.

>Einstein
>Anti-feminist
He married his cousin and was a globalist Jew

That's right, Nobel prizes haven't been given out in years. We have not had major scientific advancements in decades. There are no brilliant scientific minds anymore.

You are obviously the pinnacle of modern intellect, because you only fap to animu in the basement. In a different time you would have invented calculus.

So was Newton. Don't give him any ideas.

If you had any merits they would be on display and you would not be on Jow Forums asserting them. That is simple fact.

Any problems you face in life are caused by you.

And plenty of women have actually accomplished something. He hasn't.

Both OP and the ones to comment are fucking faggots.
Arguments are supported by facts you know?Send any links to support your OPINIONS you colossal faggots

Women have soft skin, though. It feels really nice to touch.

How long until your big break as serial killer on national TV?