Divorced parents just got together for the bi-monthly call me a loser intervention

>Divorced parents just got together for the bi-monthly call me a loser intervention.
Should I just move continent already?

Attached: 1522832911748.jpg (1440x900, 46K)

yes go to Japan. Spend all your money in 3 months. come back home and resume life. They cant call you a loser after that. Cause you can always retort, "i have been around the world, have you?"

Hey, your parents must really care about you to deal with one another that often. Congrats man.

My money is for 3am McDonalds and the pokies.
They dont care about me, they care about the inner happiness of having successful children, my sisters are all well off but im the missing link that will let them die happy.

Attached: r0_69_1969_1177_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg (1200x675, 134K)

>They dont care about me, they care about the inner happiness of having successful children
Oh for fuck's sakes. Grow the fuck up. Nobody actually thinks or acts that way.

Shut the fuck up, not everyone has great parents. Many people breed just to cope with dying someday, or leaving "a legacy" (aka success).

>Many people
Nobody actually does this. The only people you hear say this shit are edgy teens who go on to write edgy teen novels (and fanfics), inspiring whole new generations of young people to hate their parents for no good reason.

Maybe if they actually didn't provide for you as much as they have, you'd have some backbone.

You sound like someone who barely grew out of edgy teenagerhood, and was lucky enough to have decent parents.

>Maybe if your parents didn't feed you and shelter you like they're legally required to do, you'd be grateful

We came from animals, like it or not. We are programmed to act in our interest or in the interest of passing on our genes.

Half of all children were unplanned. Do you really think everyone was created out of careful thought, and desired by their parents?

>You sound like someone who barely grew out of edgy teenagerhood, and was lucky enough to have decent parents.
Sounds like you're describing OP right there. He had decent parents, but they never said "no" to him. Sad.

The undesired children? They live actually shitty lives, unlike OP's sheltered existence.

The only thing OP told us is that his parents call him a loser, but yeah i'm sure they're decent

Not sure how that's relevant, but here's a (you). Now get out of my thread.

>Well off people cant be emotionally abused

His parents don't call him a loser. They want him to get off his ass and get a job or go to college or DO SOMETHING other than smoke pot and play video games.

>unwanted pregnancies never cause a marriage
>what is a shotgun wedding
>what is staying together "for the kids"

not to mention all the selfish reasons people purposely make children
>to have a mini-me!
>to carry on my genetic line!
>to live on after i die!
>to control a human as i see fit, and live through them!

B-but its my thread

Attached: 24F0181400000578-0-image-m-12_1421921824811.jpg (634x808, 88K)

You are supposted to ask some constructive question, mostly about stopping being loser.

Attached: backto r9k.jpg (640x821, 119K)

Who are you quoting? Waste of trips desu.

You have to go back.

I just want to destroy my life in peace.

Attached: 500304985-sad-man-gif.gif (597x356, 3.39M)

After all they spent to feed you? To clothe you? Get off your ass and start your life, man. It's a big fucking world out there. You've been given the greatest gift of all: LIFE. Everyone around you is sad because of how you're using that gift. Fuck man, go volunteer, go make other people happy, DO SOMETHING.

>destroy peacefully
>destroy life
That doesnt make any sense.

Attached: lost cause.jpg (433x566, 56K)

I have a job and moved out when I was 17, I just dont live up to their expectations of me. All my siblings are doing good, they want me to be like them.

Attached: 1.jpg (852x480, 37K)

nice job ignoring my reply because you couldn't think of a comeback

kill yourself before you accidentally make a kid, and he has to be subjected to you holding basic food and clothing over his head

Why don't you do like them, OP? Get a good job. Get a degree. Be somebody. Go help people. Make your parents proud of you. Why the fuck not?

The fact in the matter is that I dont want to be happy and proactive, Ive explained this to them many times, but the idea goes over their heads. I know that they care in the everyday sense, but they dont seem to care enough to let me go.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 49K)

I dont want all that, im quite happy puring concrete for a living then drinking and gambling away my earnings, its not glamorous but its what I want.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 70K)

>I know that they care in the everyday sense, but they dont seem to care enough to let me go.
That's why they don't let you go, dude. That's called being a good human being: Not giving up on your responsibilities and the things you caused just because it hurts.

Sometimes you've gotta do something BECAUSE it's hard. Challenge yourself. Be a real man.

Why should I?

The real question is why shouldn't you?

Because I dont want to, what better reason is there?

Ahh, lack of desire. The ultimate bluepill.

You may understand it when you're older, user. Sometimes you have to do things specifically because you don't want to do them. Specifically because you hate doing them. Whether it's just to challenge yourself, just to assert dominance over your own mind, or for any other reason, sometimes you need to go against the flow, fight your inhibitions, do what you ought to do, rather than what you want to do.

>Sometimes you have to do things specifically because you don't want to do them.
No I dont, you can if you want. But im contempt, why is that so hard for you to deal with?

>contempt
It's spelled content, son.

its spelt faggit, faggit

See, this is why I can't talk to you. Every time it turns into a bunch of immature slings and arrows. I just want you to get a real job, make some real money. You've got one of the best damned heads on your shoulders, if only you'd commit it to something creative and constructive. I just get so pissed off when I see you waste away like this. And you think we're just picking on you, bulling you, pushing you around. It's been like that your whole life. Maybe you just want to lay around, drink, smoke a little dope now and again... but you've gotta make hay while the sun shines. Someday you're gonna look back on these years and wonder what you were thinking, why didn't you just do something with yourself? And we're not gonna be here to support you anymore.

And now we are back to square one, I dont want to make anything of my life. I just dont get why people cant comprehend this, and I dont smoke dope.

I mean, what is it man? Is it fear? Lack of confidence? What happened to you? You used to want to do so much, you used to think so big. Is it just that you've not found something to live for yet? Not found something bigger than yourself?

I never wanted to be anything, thats all shit everyone else is pushing onto me like im supposed to understand. Most ive ever wanted was fast food and alcohol.

>waaaaaah altruism doesn't exist, it's like everything needs to be done out of a vested interest and for a reason.

Now quit crying and get with the program.

If you live out of the family home OP then why do you have to stand for these interventions? Just don't meet up with these people and don't let them into your house. That seems simple enough. Are you tied or indebted to them in any way?

>Should I just move continent already?
could actually work. it's going to be really challenging but at least you'll get your parents off your back and don't take this the wrong way but it sounds like you don't have much to lose where you are

Dammit why'd you have to bump this shit thread with this unappreciative OP?

If you are not under their roof or in their wallets then tell them to fuck off. Let them deal with a year of no contact before you let them in again. They won't pull this shit again.

>Let them deal with a year of no contact before you let them in again.
I love when some internet tough guy says "yeah fuckin just don't talk to your parents anymore!"

They're your parents. If they fed you, sheltered you, didn't sexually abuse you, didn't maim you, never beat you so badly that you had to be hospitalized, and you survived to adulthood, they did as good a job as should be expected, and at least deserve to be treated like they did their best.

I haven't spoken to my mother is almost 3 years. My life has been better with her not a part of it. Some people aren't worth keeping in your life. Also I don't take ultimatives from people who support me in no way and live over 4000 miles away. She wanted control so bad she threatened my job in an attempt to get it. Good riddance.

What you described is basically the bare minimum (and below in some cases; you shouldn't beat your kids at all). It should be appreciated, at least, but it's not amazing.

With that in mind, once a kid becomes an adult they can (and should) be independent of their parents. I agree with not treating them like shit, but only because that's not how you should treat other people in general. If a parent tries to take control of their kid's life past their childhood like
describes then they're well within their rights to not keep in contact.

Whip your dick out and do the helicopter

They'll probably leave you alone after that

>praising someone for doing average
You don't sound like a very successful guy, user

That's a thought. Any better way to get disowned?

You sound pretty fantastically ignorant dude
How's that single child two married parent household, where 'tragedy' entails putting down the family pet?

At least i didnt fail at being married, you two chuckle fucks couldnt even get along long enough to just be happy and raise me like normal people. Good job mom, you shallow fucking cunt, you couldnt be satisfied and needed some “excitement “ in your life and let your boss milk his cock in your anus in the moddle of the board room. You pathetic fools.

Pokies??

Attached: E894F477-EE5C-47E7-8F6D-A44E0E94D11F.jpg (400x600, 96K)

Slang for slot machines, pretty sure it's Australian.

this
OP is a faggot who doesn't want to grow up.
When his parents are dead, he will understand his mistakes when he's living on the streets, or when he's not living at all.
are you 12? autistic?
If you're such a faggot you don't want to fix your life, then just fucking end it, asshole. You're just dragging everyone around you down.

So yeah, my advice is you either man up and quit being a faggot, or off yourself.
Your choice, bro.

>Oh for fuck's sakes. Grow the fuck up. Nobody actually thinks or acts that way.
You're not Asian, are you? Having white parents is truly a world of ignorant bliss.

If you bothered to read, you would have seen that op is already living out on his own and is not dependant on him. They just don't approve of what he is doing. He is going to be fine. Probably better off than if he was living the life his parents have decided for him.
t.Somebody who cut a parent out of his life and is making money going to school in Hawaii. In other words I am not doing bad for myself.

Attached: IMG_20170826_183629499.jpg (4160x2340, 2.61M)