Gf broke up with me after a few weeks

>Gf broke up with me after a few weeks
>said she didn't like me enough to want to keep the commitment and thought we should have just stayed as before (non-defined) relationship
>I asked right away if she wanted to go back to the say things were and she said she didn't know yet
>didn't talk for a couple weeks
>now trade a few messages but she's not very responsive

Should I just try the booty call or try to get lunch or coffee so we can get in touch again before going for casual sex?

Do you do anything at all to actually build attraction with her?

What is the message trading like? Please be as specific as possible, so I can tell you all the things you're not doing great.

>now trade a few messages but she's not very responsive
Um. That's usually not a great sign.
>Should I just try the booty call or try to get lunch or coffee so we can get in touch again before going for casual sex?
Why do you think she would be responsive to either of those? Seems like she's not interested in anything.

Women are soooooooooo fucking hot when they're submissive, it's fucking ridiculous. No one will ever cheat on her.

Not since we broke up. There really hasn't been any flirting between us and we haven't been together personally since.
And I've been the only one initiating contact ever since. She doesn't ask many questions back or make an effort to follow through with more conversation.
Before breaking up we had good sexual chemistry and constantly talked about doing a lot sexual of stuff together.

>And I've been the only one initiating contact ever since. She doesn't ask many questions back or make an effort to follow through with more conversation.
Yeah, I kinda don't think she's interested in anything with you lad. You had what you had a few weeks ago, then it ended. She's not interested in trying again or being a FWB.

Yeah. It does, unfortunately.
Because we're still both physically attracted and available, I'd say. But there's not been many chances for flirting. That said, I'm better at flirting via text. But I also don't want to seem overly interested or attached

Maybe shes not wanting to have partner just to fuck and wants something else

Idk just throwinf ideas

I also don't want to try again. I just thought that since we're both still physically attracted - why not?

Why don't you fucking answer my questions. I told you to be specific. Post screencaps if you're too lazy to type.

You can do most of the work in texts, you know.

>I'd say.
I don't think she would say though, based on what she's doing. I'd say she's uninterested.
>we're both still physically attracted
She's clearly not user. If she were she'd be talking to you. She's not just "holding back" at this point. She's flat out not interested.

Sorry. The messages aren't in English.
But we've only talked a few times. I asked her how her training was going, she asked about mine. Super basic shit-chat with very little follow up from her.
Some simple stuff about work and food. Not much more

>But we've only talked a few times. I asked her how her training was going, she asked about mine. Super basic shit-chat with very little follow up from her.
>Some simple stuff about work and food. Not much more
She must want to fuck.

She straight up told me she was still physically attracted. I assume she still is because nothing's changed regarding my looks in a couple weeks

>She's not just "holding back" at this point
Yeah, that's basically my doubt. If she was holding back intentionally

>She straight up told me she was still physically attracted.
>I assume she still is because nothing's changed regarding my looks in a couple weeks
So wait, she told you she was still physically attracted? But you assume she's still physically attracted because it's only been a couple weeks?

Come on man. Just based on what you said that makes no sense. And that doesn't even factor in the possibility that she was lying to make you feel better whenever she said that.

Or that she was wrong. Women change their minds constantly. You should know this by now, considering.

>So wait, she told you she was still physically attracted? But you assume she's still physically attracted because it's only been a couple weeks?
Yes. I knew she was because of what she said even after we met. And when we broke up she told me she still was physically attracted but didn't want to keep a relationship.

Yeah, I know they change their minds all the time. I just don't see how this particular aspect would have changed.

>what she said even
Not just what she said; obviously her attitudes and expressions whenever I took my clothes off also confirmed it

>I just don't see how this particular aspect would have changed.
kek
Kek
KEK
K-E-K

Holy mother of delusional, OP. She is LITERALLY ignoring you. She doesn't want you. Are you dumb?

>we're both still physically attracted
>She's clearly not user.
>physically
Emotionally.

Well, try pushing her hot buttons then. If sex is all she wants with you, you should start by alluding. If that does OR doesn't work, go more lewd. Straight up tell her what you want to do to her - but go slow, and remember to be imaginative and descriptive, and use as many sensual adjectives as possible.

>If sex is all she wants with you
Have you read any of the thread? She doesn't even want that. She wants to be friends, at best. OP is literally delusional.

Yeah. Definitely not emotional.

Thanks for the tips! I actually thought of telling her something along those lines, slow and detailed. Because the first time I did that she got really fucking into it, even more than I'd expected. I think I'll do that

The reason she's acting like this, is because you're doing fuck-all to be sexually interesting for her. She didn't change her mind, YOU changed it. What you do is what you do. If asking about school and training is what you do, then that's what you do. It doesn't lead to sex.

BASED MODS

That makes perfect sense. I can't expect her to push through if I'm the one who's interested in having something. Thanks

If something works, you shouldn't stop doing it.

What's wrong with you. See

What's that post have to do with anything? She literally isn't interested in the guy. She's not initiating, she's barely responding. That he's being a retard is just the tip of the iceberg. Even if she still had some interest left when she dumped his ass, which I question, he's managed to erode it by acting like a friendzoned little bitch.

You're the kind of kid who has yet to realize that women, being able to change their minds, are influenceable. If you spot a woman not showing any signs of interest, you think it's game over, instead of *making* her interested. It's not like it can't be turned on, just because it has been off for a while. It's all down to your game.

Oh, and guess what, speaking from experiences, prural.

*plural

Read my posts again. The point isn't that she's not responding, it's what she's responding to.

Good to hear! Do you have any more tips I could use?

Stop being a beta orbiter-tier dicklet, basically.

Yeah, I've been over thinking this and overall being a retard

You and most other guys. Good men will tell you not to worry about the things you don't want to have happen, and focus on your main interests.

In this case, her arousal and reasons for being with you.