Countries that accept disabled people

I've decided that England is not a good place to live anymore. What other unfucked countries would take a disabled person? Peferably somewhere that wont require me to pay £/$/€+400 a month on medical expenses.

Attached: MemeTastic_2018-04-05T16-05-01.jpg (500x425, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_migration_to_Spain
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Get a job you benefit scrounging scumbag.

Fuck off we're all full.

Disabled in what way?

>t. land whale

You can crash on the Moon if you want

Good luck with finding a goverment that wants to give you welfare money without citizenship
As a Spaniard myself and if you are a guiri, please don't come here, don't come to Spain, we have already way too many people like you, thanks.
Someday we will genocide you before you genocide us, christ.

If you hate England you should stay there to help crash it with your medical bills.

Just find a job/hobby that will make england a better place. You could pick up litter or smuggle weapons for examples.

>Get a job you benefit scrounging scumbag.
I knew it haha! I almost put
>inb4 get a job
I work faggot. Im a software dev.

The government will cash it with help from the sjw movement before i put a dent in it.

Remember OP, don't you ever go to Spain, thank you.

>Disabled in what way?
Diabeetus. Its not that bad. There are worse things to have.

Why would i even want to go to European Mexico?

Remember OP. Never put a feet on Spain or your life is in danger, thank you, we have too many of you, you are endangering our country and our culture
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_migration_to_Spain

Attached: oi m8.png (528x1239, 694K)

That's the actitude, thank you OP

where in england do you live, not the whole country is a shithole

Sweden ... Go to Sweden. They love different, will even pay out the nose to get you there

not the US, please don't come here

He said medical expensenses can't be high. He couldn't afford the u.s. medical costs

just in case

Right, cause he'd make it so much worse.
Majority of countries accept disabled people, if you're asking what countries best cater to your exact medical needs then google search would've been better than making a thread.

So if I understand this, OP is a freeloader who wants to move to a place where he gets neetbux and everything free and sits on his ass all day long?

Reading comprehension, try it.

Ive moved around a bunch. I tend to stay north where its cheaper to live. Lets just say I like the idea of gentrification now...

I really just don't like it here. Healthcare is free, but it sucks. All the good jobs are in London which is ungodly expensive. Plus, I'm sick of the shit weather. That and the sjw bullshit just turn me off.

>not the US, please don't come here
Don't worry. The US is more fucked than UK. I'm staying far away.

You fags cant even have an independence referendum without the government going full fascist. I would love to see you guys try organise a genocide when you cant even organise how to put paper in a box.

it's called being disabled when you're blind or don't have legs, not when you're a fucking NEET.

Stay in bongland like the rest of your degenerates.

Are all Americans illiterate dumbfucks like you? Read

Also, don't blame all the spergs you let in for NEETing up the place, blame the yourself for letting them go over and handing them welfare.

Canada, I'd say, but you should probably know well enough to work

Further west you go in Canada the better. Watch out at coastal BC though, can get unpredictable.