I am stuck in a real life harem anime

>be me
>have qt mommy gf who loves me a lot
>meet lolita girl from /cgl at con she lives close by and likes me a lot
>lolita girl knows I have gf but believes she is polyamorous and we are both very attracted to eachother

What do anons? I am 25 is it bad to sneak I just started to be official my current gf about like two weeks ago but weve been dating for like a month

Attached: F5E5F3DB-DCF7-491E-9878-A531B124379C.jpg (345x345, 36K)

Don't cheat

don't cheat

the mommy gf is far superior to some shit tier lolita

Should i be friends with lolita girl? we get along super well Idk user I am so curious and she has big milkers

>lolita girl from /cgl/
ABORT
>polyamorous
ABORT
B
O
R
T

Have you had a conversation with mommy gf about exclusivity?
Have you even met mommy gf?

>big milkers
Post them and I will answer.

But what if I could have both?

Attached: 485BF4D0-2CEE-4F1D-973E-B248246E9A97.jpg (600x600, 48K)

>Have you even met mommy gf?
kek, considering OP's meeting people from /cgl/, that's a more-than-fair question. "Mommy gf" is probably a dude.

Yes I am having lots of sex with mommy gf and she cooks for me

Dump the first one, you arent that interested in her

Goddammit OP. If you make mommy gf sad, I will shit fury and rain down fire upon your entire pathetic existence.

Tell your gf she has two options, eaither gtfo or have a open relationship, alpha the fuck out of the situation and you will soon be having a threesome

>cgl
Nah not worth it nigga, trust me.

that would not work out for long and you will just lose everything

>girl from /cgl/
Are you fucking stupid? Not with a STOLEN dick.

Heres more info for pro/cons:

Mommy GF pros:
>conservative family
>has faith in god
>share same interest in fashion (/fa fag here)
>very affectionate
>cooks for me and buys things for me
>likes kids

Cons:
>very liberal
>sister is vegan muslim
>low wagie job
/CGL lolita

Pros:
>funny
>likes Jow Forums, anime, manga
>has good IT job
>strong family values
>big Milkers
>we connected quickly on a deep emotional level

Cons:
>on anti depressants
>she believes she maybbe polyamorous
>emotional (astro sign is cancer)
>has a long distance boyfriend atm

God fucking dammit OP PLEASE

Jesus christ, the cons of /cg/ lolita are not fucking worth going through AT ALL.

does the mommy gf have big milkers

Tiny milkies big butt :3

She has hairy armpits though I take it because shes Italian and also very liberal

i have a mommy gf myself

i'd say that fundamentally the institution of mommy gfs is supposed to be a girl you want to settle down with

can you seriously see yourself with your mommy gf for a serious amount of time? for the rest of your life?

If you cannot than it's not worth being in it, plus liberals make horrible life partners

But what if I am meant to be with cgl girl forever and ever? She wants to be longterm too both of them want my cummies

>meant to be
>forever and ever

Attached: 1495218957903.jpg (594x395, 76K)

Stay with your gf or better yet let someone better have her. You're a loser to fall for /cgl/ pussy that's just gonna fuck around

I know, that's why i'm asking you if you want to be with the mommy gf for the rest of your life.

If you don't, then start getting with the cgl girl. Once it becomes a sure thing, break it off with your old girlfriend.

The world needs more mommy gf's, dont hurt her

I am XxchristiananimeloverXx14

Attached: 9326E22E-642B-44D2-B47A-3CF116DBF42F.jpg (600x732, 45K)

It's your call, faggot. Are you poly and okay with CGL chick being poly? Maybe do it, then. If you hate liberals I doubt you'll be cool with being cucked.

Hu-white knight

Attached: 246D22E3-DB3E-4136-B816-CFA2BEBA5CF4.jpg (632x782, 51K)

I dont hate liberals I think their opinions are stupid and if the girl makes babies and lives in a patriarchal household I don’t really care who she votes for

>Failing to answer to more important question, of the two.
Have you had the conversation?

Conversation yes she is my girlfriend

>Conversation yes she is my girlfriend
>CGL lilita has a long distance boyfriend atm
You just don't get it, do you?

CGL girl likes me more than her boyfriend, I think she would leave him for me if I told her I wanted to commit to her

Were gonna need pics to make a proper assessment op

Just post fucking milkers already. Or link us to a /cgl/ thread where she has pics up. Else this is just fake and a troll thread.

Honestly I think it's a troll thread anyway.

>CGL milku

Attached: 56416FF8-E51F-43F2-87CB-9BE1AAAB07E5.jpg (720x960, 115K)

>current gf

Attached: 70677D1B-B4BC-48C6-8424-CCBF8CB65A9F.jpg (1575x2100, 903K)

>fat

Disgusting. Is she asian or retarded?
QT. The leg tat is a big minus for me, but QT.

That is the ugliest lolita i have ever seen

Stick with mommy gf

Thank you all I truly appreciate that I can see where you are all coming from, its been a fantasy of mine to have sex with a lolita girl but maybe I will wait

That is fucking hideous bro. You are actually dumb. She is unattractive, has a fat fucking face, and her "milkers" are not that fucking big. Holy fuck. I actually feel kinda sick having looked at this.

Holy fuck. I can't believe you're actually unsure. I would suggest you don't even tempt yourself with lolita chick. Mommy gf sounds like a pretty perfect woman. Political beliefs aren't that important and shift over time. Sometimes you might even get some good political conversation going, that'd be fun! Her sister doesn't matter at all and she's cooking and buying things for you so obviously her "low wage job" isn't hurting her financial skills.

Don't be an idiot OP.

Attached: dOFVtJD.jpg (514x540, 26K)

This is literally a typical, overweight, conslut. Why would you leave mommy gf for this

Attached: 19989419_576827419108133_1320338447590791733_n.jpg (331x260, 18K)

>Political beliefs aren't that important and shift over time.
This. Mommy obviously knows you aren't liberal. She's with you anyway. Liberal girls who date conservative guys tend to switch to conservative in the long run.

Even on gun rights.

Im an idiot you’re right and I will repent for my sinful thoughts

glad you're not fucking up. but at 25 I belive it's close to decision time- don't put off your fantasy, accept it as a fantasy that you will not bring into fruition until, if ever, far far in the future.

You’re right my mom was this way

Kek. Someone has a fucking oedipus complex.

No I meant my mom was liberal to conservative convert

I dont want to literally fuck my mother... we all value our mothers as they are he only loyal women in our lives my mother is the only woman I will ever trust in my life

>Still not getting the point.
Have you and your gf TOLD with WORDS that you got a MONOGAMOUS relationship?

This

Absolutely

Considering her father cheated ok her mother She would not like that

Forget it. Just saw the pics.

My god man, what's wrong with your eyes? Mommy is actually attractive, despite her hideous clothes.
CGL is a creature.

>25
>anniemay faggot

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Are all weebs this fucking ugly?

HOW THE FUCK IS THAT "LOLITA" LOOKING? FROM WHAT ANGLE? WHAT PERSPECTIVE? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW?

so this is what you have to settle for if you don't grow out of being a weeb, huh

>Fat
>Anime
>Depressed
>On fucking anti-depressants
>Thinks she's lolita looking
>FUCKING /CGL/ AND Jow Forums
Good lord, You have to be clinically retarded if you ditch your girl for this ham beast of an emotional wreck.

She only had one coord so she wasn’t really into lolita as much As I presumed

I told cgl its off and I wont do anything with her

Should i be friends with her? Is it a bad idea to have her around my gf?

Nigga I could pass as a better lolita if I tried, stay with mommy. Otherwise pic related. Also post her hairy armpits.

Attached: IMG_6435.jpg (419x580, 102K)

Maybe I try to get my gf to try lolita for halloween? Idk she does accept my weebiness which is nice

Probably not wise. Jealous is real and there's really no reason to put doubt in mommy gf's head for no real payoff.

If you really think you can handle a friendship only situation, that's on you, but I'd be wary of your gf's feelings. I know my gf wouldn't be too fond of any girls I was spending any amount serious time with besides her.

Sure, why not? She seems chill, try it.

What the other guy said, its not really a good idea to be friends. Sure be acquaintance if you want, but don't go any further than that.

I have to be less spontaneous, I really dodged a bullet with that one

user just what the fuck kinda person are you? I genuinely thought this was bait when you posted the 2 pictures.
Like good lord man, you make me feel the need to kick my stepfather out and get another one.

How old are you, the woman and the la creatura?

Don't dump your current GF. She's a rare catch if she loves you this much and is willing to do extra to make you happy. If you choose some dumb lolifag from a con over a sweet nuturing and actually caring gf, you've gotta get your head checked. Don't be friends with this girl. You'll forget about her soon enough.

>is it bad to sneak
Yes, period. No questions asked. Infidelity is always bad, why the fuck would you even need to ask about that? That should be obvious.

If you're really super interested then talk to your current GF about it and proceed from there. Just don't be surprised if she drops you like a rock for even bringing it up though, because anyone who's got any sense will not peruse a relationship with someone who has open interest in an open or polyamours relationship.

I am 25 desu~

Yeah shes going full psycho mode on me now

No it was a fly by thought ive already established im going to be staying with my gf mommy gf

I dont think shes lolita if she has big milkers.

Is lolita exclusively flat is justice?

Attached: B6DB6136-D0C1-43CF-AE6A-700E171AC856.jpg (680x383, 57K)

>tfw no daddy bf

go back to your fucking brothel you hoe

i already told you to go back to your brothel

but you said the girl prefers polyamorous relationships, so i dont think she will leave her boyfriend for you. also, you already have a gf who seems like a wife material, i would have asked her to marry me as soon as i felt a strong bond of trust between us. have some children user, they will keep you busy af and you will enjoy it.

For the love of god, whatever you stay away from that CGL lolita girl.

More red flags than a communist nation. What the fuck are you thinking, son?!?!

Attached: 1522974862387.jpg (960x731, 75K)

>good political conversation going, that'd be fun
>talking about politics with your gf
who the fuck does this?

You're gonna need to state your age before I decide if that question is worth answering or not

Don't cheat, either be honest or break up.

>polyamourous
>Already have a long distance boyfriend
You are so getting cucked.
Better learn how to prep the bull.
The germans know best.

>likes Jow Forums
>pro
Anyone on Jow Forums not sentient enough to recognize what a pile of shit this place is is not fit to date.

So, maybe being third-wheel for a long distance boy with a bigger dick is good practice.

This has to be some kind of a stupid bait shit... get out faggot. Also if if you hurt mommy gf i will fucking molest you you piece of literal shit

Also change your name to Anthony Burch

27, I was exaggerating a bit, but honestly I stand by it. A gf isn't for "serious discussions" or "learning deep things" from. She's there for fun, not to be a replacement for male friends who are better at conversation anyways. And making someone think ruins the mood literally every time. Lay off the idealism and realize what women actually want, and what actually makes a relationship fun. It's ok to teach a girl some things here and there, but I can't think of a single example of actually caring about the political/philosophical thoughts of a gf I've had, besides to either agree with her to not trigger her "asshole with politics my friends told me were wrong" alarm or tease her about them.

There's nothing for you to answer, either you get why what I'm saying is obvious, or you're inexperienced.

No, the temptation will always be there, you will cheat.

This taught me a really important lesson and I will go all in with this girl and learnt my lesson , im inexperienced in an LTR and it shows I guess, I need to grow up a bit I appreciate you all

wew this thread is still alive

OP here so CGL is really psycho thing is I gave her my business card with my address phone number , first and last name and email so I dont want to do anything to piss her off she seems like super eratic I have dealt with A LOT of crazies

Attached: 612F84C9-294A-4C58-B434-48579E7DAD61.jpg (750x476, 97K)

Bump interested to hear more about this

So she has no IRL friends just net friends...

Sigh. You should know how to quietly break shit off with people if you've dealt with any crazies. You just need to gradually stop talking to her as much, and then stop talking to her entirely. She'll still be upset but it'll be a slow burn that only affects people around her, rather than an explosive detonation that hurts you.

Your right ill just act as though im really busy and ween her off

You know nothing about harem shit nigger
>have co-workers gf as my fuck buddy
>dated even hotter girl at the same time so co-worker's gf would be jelly so I could secure her for longer
>dated my brothers' friends' sister at the same time but held myself back from smashing that one because of possible repercussions in case of her finding out about others, kept her as plan C
>girl-buddies of all 3 of them also ready as possible replacements but my micro management is at limits

Nice train wreck of a life have fun being ostracized by your brother and losing your job