Someone tell me why I shouldn't kill myself

If I'm just gonna get fucked over by society and marry a diseased roastie when I'm 30, then get divorced, what is the point of even living?

Attached: IMG_1714.jpg (4032x3024, 247K)

Attached: 5C75AF33-3538-48B2-B56E-6E3EF7C5CF64.png (1080x1920, 52K)

If you kill yourself the jews win. Don't do it, be a thorn in their side by finding happiness

You should.

Don't worry, every human on the planet will be dead in 5 or 10 years anyway.

Sounds like they already did -- at least that's the vibe I get from this board. Everything is hopeless and I'm just going to get fucked over in the end

Source?

superbugs and the likelihood that emerging tech will be weaponized by terrorists and become deadlier than even the entire nuclear arsenal today, nevermind how likely WW3 will be coming anyway

the end is nigh

hope is pic related

Attached: 1499473319728.png (890x876, 351K)

Even if you fuck and have offspring with a roastie, you still have offspring and do your part in fulfilling your goal as a human. Shit only gets better if you continue to try, and if you yourself can't get society in the order it should be then at least your offspring can give it another shot.

Also do you REALLY want to miss out on all the coming happenings because you can't find a chaste white woman? Just just make sure your own kids grow up in a 2 parent household and you can do your part to fix societal degeneration.

who says you have to marry a diseased roastie by 30? you're building invisible walls over yourself with
this negative thinking. find something in life, or work on your mental state, because that seems to be the
problem here. don't kill yourself you silly goose either, that won't solve anything.

Attached: 117.png (1000x600, 271K)

Attached: wipeyourass.jpg (1147x1153, 909K)

Live below your means, save up money to travel the world and see if there are any cultures that you enjoy outside of your current one.

The West is pretty degenerate right now but why not at least see if the world is different outside of what you know? I know a petroleum engineer who moved to Kuwait for work and seems to be enjoying it so far.

can you give me your ssn

Do it, pussy

Get off the internet. I don't know where you live but travel to nature and watch the sunrise on a cold spring morning. I know that sounds gay as fuck but to fell nature alone is the shit.

Take some of them with you and leave the world a better place.

>make sure your kids grow up in a 2 parent household

Thanks to feminism that probably won't happen. I mean fuck, I grew up in a 1 parent household

>thinking that it's required to get married
I wonder how often this comes up in suicides

The point of living is revenge. The best revenge is living well.

Go out and do it instead of killing yourself like a tranny.