I aksked a girl on a date and she said yes, but now she’s avoiding me and barely answering my texts...

I aksked a girl on a date and she said yes, but now she’s avoiding me and barely answering my texts. What the fuck is this?

Attached: 0BCED9D2-08F0-4540-A755-C0D9E965AD9A.jpg (729x462, 131K)

Sounds like she’s gonna stand you up.

Should I ask her if she’s still good for the date. Can’t think of anything else desu

When’s the date? Cause it’s okay to send a confirmatory text like the day before. Some people think it’s a little clingy but I think it’s considerate. “Just checking in to make sure we’re still on for tomorrow at [time]!”

Like in 2 weeks, it’s a formal dance ( not highschool.) I guess but I don’t have many other options

Ah shit. Normally you don't ask for a date that far out, but for a formal you kinda have to... which is why you don't do it on the first date if you can help it at all.

Did you buy a ticket for her or did she buy her own ticket? Or are you gonna get door tickets? If you already got the ticket and it's transferable I could see you asking a couple to a few days out from the formal, like just bringing it up, "By the way, formal's in a few days! Looking forward to it!" I'd still do a confirmatory text the day before, like "Hey so formal's tomorrow, I'm gonna pick you up at 7 at your place."

Kind of a shitty situation though because if you wait too long, and you've already got the tickets, you'll be hard pressed to find a replacement date. You might still be able to sell the tickets; that's what I did with my law school formal tickets every year, kek.

Yeah it does fucking sucks. Normally I wou;dn't be too bothered but she seemed super into me which is why I asked her to go in the first place. She just did a total 180 and it's like she doesn't even know I exist. If I text her or snap her she'll reply like once and then she'll stop. I just want a fucking girl who will make her feelings apparent

>She just did a total 180 and it's like she doesn't even know I exist. If I text her or snap her she'll reply like once and then she'll stop.
God that's annoying man. I mean, at some point I guess you've gotta ask her if she's gonna go at all.

Just realize, if you were to ask her now, she could say yes and then go back to ignoring you... and you're gonna be wondering the same damn thing in three days.

God this is fucked. There has to be some way to ask like tomorrow and get it back to normal. Invite her to go on a run with me or something? She said she wanted to do that in the past with me

Maybe. I dunno? You might try, but you're also gonna want to figure out what to do about the formal.

Let me ask you, have you already bought tickets and are the tickets transferable? That is, if you were able to get a replacement date, could you? Like it's not in her name?

Cause I'd honestly be looking for a replacement just in case at this point.

I haven't bought them yet but they're only like 10 bucks total so I'm not worried about that. I could get a replacement date yeah but I kinda don't want to ditch this girl if she's just doing some hard to get bullshit. But I know I should keep my options open but I don't have many to begin with

Generally it's a bad sign when the contact becomes less and less frequent.
>t. guy who just lost a 6 year relationship

I mean it is mostly because I am just more busy and can't meet her at the gym where we usually meet. I originally met her in the gym she's in none of my classes

There's your answer, she feels that you have started ignoring her first and already have another date so she's returning the favor.

Fuk. What can I do? I tried snapping her random things and she always replies but will stop after one or so. I was just trying to say "hey, I'm not forgetting you exist" ya know?

why'd you keep texting her after setting the date up? that's just asking for shit to get stale

Ask to meet her somewhere, try video chatting with her if you both have an iphone, make an effort to show you're interested in her life.

I was texting her stuff I needed to know regarding the date and stuff she needed to know. I wasn't texting anything like "goood morning :)))))" or shit

I dunno about that one but I guess I could make one last effort if she says she still wants to go with me.

She said she would go and replied immediately so I guess I'm just overthinking things or she's shy or some shit. Thanks lads

She might be busy or otherwise occupied mentally. Just head out for the date if you have something set up and if she doesn't show then she doesn't show.

If you don't have something set up then she's probably just ghosting you either because she's not interested or she's nervous as fuck.

She changed her mind. Who knows? Who gives a shit? Move on. Ask another girl out. This is a waste of the little time you have on this earth.