Colossal douche canoe

Received this text today from a guy who’s friends with a guy that dumped me yesterday on my birthday. How do I handle this???

Attached: F17D2FBA-6FC4-49EE-AA1A-9D96ECA4046E.jpg (750x1334, 145K)

block him.
go outside and do something fun.
also you have to be 18+ to post on here.

18+, nigga I’m 38 lol

proof.
also more details

Attached: 1521665979726.jpg (285x322, 46K)

It's like high school all over again. Jfc

Don't respond to him. Cut contact and if there's anything you need from him, keep it blunt.

Nobody cares you fucking stupid cunt. Women ruined the world for Facebook likes and Kardashian ass creams developed through animal torture, we have one place on the planet to get away from you, and you fucking kikes come here too. Go die in a fucking fire.

38 and you act 12. Why are women (or gays?) so absolutely streamlined on the internet? No problem solving skills, entitlement and an attention complex.

Just block him and go. And don't be trying to weasel shit out of people who are friends with the guy you broke up with. How the fuck can you almost be 40 and still this bad at basic fucking problem solving?

Bait? Is this where bait on Jow Forums is at?

Moi. He dumped me on my birthday because of drama created by his friend I used to fuck.

Attached: 59C04FC9-4CFB-4584-99D6-8ADC9711FD42.jpg (750x1334, 167K)

I was looking for bantz. Not likes etc.

>I was baiting because I'm lonely

LOOKING FOR BANTZ

Typical white trash. Let me guess, you have a whole litter of mulattoes running around?

>baiting because I'm lonely
The internet has made me hate women.
The good news is, it's made my girlfriend hate them too, thank Christ.

>He dumped me on my birthday because of drama created by his friend I used to fuck.
Maybe you created it by fucking him.

You're either baiting or literally insane.

I'm going to make a cum tribute to your image and post it alright?

Jury says bait, chief.

>Jow Forums
Never gets old

Attached: peep.jpg (399x385, 27K)

Blue board but d'ya think you can just give a shot of her face covered on cum without your dick in pic? You know, sfw and all.

Nooooo. I’m widowed with 3 white kids. All same dad.

Bait for??? I need good bantz response to those niggas

>it admits to being a single mother
Knew it. Unless he cheated on you or beat you, I pronounce you to be a worthless degenerate.

I'm going to give her a nice big fucking load was thinking about posting it tomorrow so i'll have a bigger load.
I'm posting it in this thread if this thread is still alive.

Attached: tuks6.jpg (640x360, 31K)

OP should send your pic to the guy she's pissed at

Why do all white women think they can get away with saying nigga. Also no amount of Snapchat filters will hide the fact that you're a fat cow

>he's wiling to delay
Why not make it a cum sum laude? Save for longer, cover the thing in a cascade of spunk.

nice
i
c
e

I can do that but i NEED OP to see it, i want her to see the art i made for her.

A) I'm psure OP is just on a vengeance troll on this chick. (He) probably fired up the thread knowing it was dumb bait, and knew the chick would catch flak.
B) That's assuming OP hasn't already left or won't be gone in an hour. Not that I disagree that OP should see it. You might want to necro-bump this thread a bit though.
C) The best bet to getting OP to see it would be to nut and post now, sadly. Maybe you can edge hard?

I already nutted this morning the load wont be that impressive but respectable.
I honestly wanted to film it and turn it into a webm and post it.

Damn dude, I know how that feels, being out of nutter butter.
I don't know about OP though, that boat might have sailed.

Do you know WTF WIDOW MEANS RETARD?

You sound like white trash

I assumed that he died of a drug overdose, should have made that clear.