My new girlfriend has smaller breasts and a pretty fit body...

My new girlfriend has smaller breasts and a pretty fit body. Thicker set women give me that primal urge that she doesn't. The bedroom is fine but she doesn't get me diamond hard.

Tell me some ways to work on this. Chemistry is amazing but it works. Am I doomed?

pic related is pretty much her body type but shorter

Attached: size.png (746x384, 388K)

Talk to her, not us, you gigantic dongle.

see thread
>No.19434217

Interesting. I dont want her to turn into a whale for me lol

It's early days so I'll see where it goes. Maybe looking into each other kinks and stuff but she's pretty vanilla.

>primal urges
What does this even mean? You're not physically attracted to your girlfriend? That seems like something you should have considered BEFORE you started dating a skinny bitch that doesn't give you boners you dipshit.

Spoiler alert, physical appearances are the first thing to go in a long term relationship more often than not. If you're dating someone chiefly for their looks, your relationship is going to be a bad time after the first decade or two. Arousal is mental, mostly autonomic, but mental. If you aren't with someone that turns you on then maybe you should re-evaluate your situation. Why doesn't she turn you on? Is it just because she's "too skinny" and not "thick enough" or is it something else that's really turning you off of her?

It might be her meekness in combination. I can quite pinpoint it. But I'll think more about it over time.

She turned you gay. Sad story, fag.

1. Don't be a fucking woman: do you find her attractive, is she in good shape, does she know how to fucc or succ? If yes to most, or all, then who the fuck cares?? Only women focus on one specific type of person. I'm not saying there are guys out there fucking fatties, but if she's a woman in decent shape, she should be fair game.

2. Don't be a bitch

Get better taste

If it's something more to her demeanor than her actual physical attributes. I've met some firecracker tiny chicks I'd be afraid to piss off. If you want to talk to her about roleplaying something she's not doing for you (or maybe it's something she's into that you've just never talked about) whatever this missing thing is from the equation. For what it's worth, no metabolism lasts forever and if she already eats like shit she might wind up going thicc when she's a decade or two older. My point is, physical attributes can fluctuate and change over time. It's more important to be attracted to someone's personality and interests and even moral alignment. All of these are better indicators of having a healthy relationship other than physical attractiveness. And if you don't get any of that otherwise, then I'd wonder why you are even with her to begin with.

stick it in her ass or something man, idk. You know how to get yourself fired up better than we do

The grass is always greener my man. Always.

My partner is like this dude and I go diamond just from having a convo with her. Never happened to my other partners I had although I do know about that primal urge when you see a chick 2 or 3 sizes up... I never act on it

Just get her cute outfit and make her wear em. Roleplay

So wait you want to add to her meekness by making her thiccer? That doesn't make sense to me.

Ahaha

>Thicker set women
you guys are so funny. you like fat girls so go get you one.

If shes "new" you can probably break it off soon and go get a fat girl.

If you love a person, you come to love the package that person comes in. If the package puts you off that much, there probably isn't much real love for the person inside

>Thicker set women give me that primal urge that she doesn't.
Go back to larping on fit you fat fuck.

just get her pregnant

That sounds like a good idea.

Thanks she has those firecraker hints sometimes and I like it. But her natural state can be a palid. Maybe when she gets more comfortable with me.

Learn to cook and fatten her up a bit

If that's her body type, she isn't that petite.

t. far more petite chick

that's some hansel and gretel shit

Have 2 gfs if you know what I'm saying.

this
what in the absolute fuck
in a country where the obesity rate is this this high, and this faggot has a golden ticket and yet complains...

Thick is a Jow Forums meme. They all have thin girlfriends.

With a juicy ass.