Me:

Me:
>Female
>24
>135 lbs
>Cardio 3-5 times a week
>Generally healthy diet, 2 L of water a day
>Smokes weed (usually less than a bowl) and occasionally coke usage one or two days a weekend

I might have a drug test next week, I last smoked Saturday. Could I smoke tomorrow and still pass? Whats the window everyone thinks for me?

Attached: lemmethrough.png (677x356, 400K)

Other urls found in this thread:

calculator.marijuanacentral.com/how-long-can-a-drug-test-detect-cannabis-usage/
urmc.rochester.edu/encyclopedia/content.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no
prepare yourself for failure, degenerate

yes you'll pass for sure.
week and half is plenty of time for it to get out of your system but make sure your not around it at all until your test

Former heavy smoker here. Generally I'd consider two entire weeks clean to be the requirement to pass. You may smoke lightly, but it does still have to actually cycle out of your system and that does take some time. I would avoid smoking tomorrow.

I bet you only use coke to stay thin

Quit your disgusting vices. You'll thank yourself in the years to come.

You'll be cutting it close - why risk it?

>Could I smoke tomorrow and still pass?
Why stop tomorrow what you could do today? If you want to pass, fucking stop. You can do that shit some other time. Either take this seriously and stop trying to nickel and dime it, or just disregard advice and light up anyway.

I'm almost certain they don't care for the pot, but the coke is gonna be the one to get ya. Drop the straw for good and hold off on pot until you no longer have that test to worry about.

You forgot to add

>degenerate

How about you stop being a filthy pothead?

Just buy qcarbo u be golden

>this is your average female in 2018

This is literally why I stopped sleeping around. Modern women are trash.

Depends what sort of test. Weed shows up in your piss for months and your hair effectively forever (but they usually just test the most recent 6ish months' worth). This is all easy info to find.

Chances are you'll fail, but Ive been in your scenario before and passed

>19,m,135lbs, gaunt body
> jobless
> keep putting interviews everywhere no reply
> decide to smoke weed at a party because "fuck it, why not have fun"
> next day Sam's Club calls for an interview
> unexpected, last put in application 6 months ago
> instantly hired, have 48 hours to drug test
> chug water non stop, all day errday
> going to bathroom every 30 minutes
> kidneys are in absolute pain, keep going
> friends are making bets, most say I will fail
> pass drug test, get first job

My advice, chug water till you die, then chug some more. You might hurt yourself, a lot. Good luck.

you and everyone that does coke are the main problem with the world.

your cocaine use funds gangs and violence in your country and others you dumb motherfuckers.

If you habitually smoke, you're going to fail a drug test in a week. You might get lucky if you drink dangerous amounts of water and exercise almost non-stop for the next week, but if you do nothing and stop smoking tonight, you might piss clean in 30 days.

weed will remain positive in the urine for upto a month in daily users. 1-2 times a week and you will be clear in about 18 days. Cocaine and metabolites are detect in urine for upto 3-4 days after use. Things that give a false positive for cocaine - gin and tonic - like daily. Amoxicillin or ampicillin antibitics. calculator.marijuanacentral.com/how-long-can-a-drug-test-detect-cannabis-usage/ and urmc.rochester.edu/encyclopedia/content.aspx

Then try to make the world a better place to enjoy instead, you fucktards.
Stop trying to pin your problems unto drug users.
Make the world a happy place and nobody will resort to drugs.

Well too fuckin' bad, Jews and the infrastructure turned the world into a rat race with a carrot on a stick and made us sign contracts to agree to do it long before we were legal to sign shit fuck all. Beautiful, our very existence is founded in fucking cherrypicked hypocrisy.

Maybe if you people spent more time doing shit and less time complaining about other people, we wouldn't be hopped up at every opportunity just to escape the notion that we breathe the same fucking air as you people-hating, world-destroying cunts who just want people to feel awful because your own life doesn't fulfill you.

Fucking pop a molly and OD, you useless cunt. You're a goddamn dishrag, weedpicker human.
Virtue signal on Tumblr, not here, you useless, pathetic, depressing faggot.

>weed will remain positive in the urine for upto a month in daily users.
Yeah, if you do nothing. Anyone with half a brain is gonna be chugging tea or water, or at least drinking more than usual, and using those detox capsules if they wanna be sure. I'm ot talking out of my ass, I smoked daily for three years and had to pass multiple tests. Never failed a one using the two week benchmark and a little extra water.

You're the one darkening your own world and sending yourself into a psychosis by bashing your brain with a chemical hammer. Life wouldn't seem so fucking awful when you're sober if you didn't fucking use drugs.

This is OP- most of the people here are talking out of their asses here. I passed a drug test on Tuesday after smoking a whole blunt on a Saturday before, but I weighed a little less then (125). A lot of my weight is muscle but not all of it. (I'd say average body type.) Based off this, what are you thinking for a pass rate now and if I smoke?

>coke usage
Do you not give a fuck about you body at all? I hope you fail retard. Take better care of yourself holy shit.

>My dare officer said drugs are bad!

>the tripfag didn't take the dare pledge
lmao

>permanent damage to veins and heart
>high blood pressure
>liver, kidney, lung damage
>severe tooth decay
>mood disturbances
Only a few long lasting effects. Did you fail high school? Because that's where you learn this shit dumbass.